• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Smileyyy pm the image when Diatribe finishes. I'm cringing at the thought but at least I know you'll end up wearing it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smileyyy pm the image when Diatribe finishes. I'm cringing at the thought but at least I know you'll end up wearing it.

I won't be wearing it.

And yeah I PM'd him but I'm guessing he's sleeping or sth. I'll let you know for for sure when I hear back haha.

SBH

Come down to Straya land. It's pretty warm and chill here.
Well the cost of living is a factor in this also. I have thought about New Zealand before though.

I have moved to Thailand before to escape this and moved around from there. Chile seems like a good choice what I have searched.

PirateKing

Well the cost of living is a factor in this also. I have thought about New Zealand before though.

I have moved to Thailand before to escape this and moved around from there. Chile seems like a good choice what I have searched.

NZ is actually more expensive than AU I believe. I mean the tags on the items say that. AU is pretty expensive compared to US cities. An ok meal is at least $15 here.

Wazzy

Banned
I thought he said he was gonna post it here :(

I think he's drunk or passed out at home. Not too sure.

I'll let him post it, though.

It's pretty amazing. I'm so proud I could help pick out such a weird but accurate representation of soccer moms. :lol

SBH

NZ is actually more expensive than AU I believe. I mean the tags on the items say that. AU is pretty expensive compared to US cities. An ok meal is at least $15 here.

I know. NZ just seems more interesting to me.
I need a base/home somewhere in south-America and then explore it. I am still just toying with the idea with the cold and darkness around here making me dream.

PirateKing

I know. NZ just seems more interesting to me.
I need a base/home somewhere in south-America and then explore it. I am still just toying with the idea with the cold and darkness around here making me dream.

It's 41° tomorrow. I think I'm gonna melt again. Probably hottest year in the past six years.
One day, go to Queensland then come down to Victoria/Melbourne. It's actually pretty awesome here.
Also go to an island below and meet up with TDM.

I thought he said he was gonna post it here :(

I think he's drunk or passed out at home. Not too sure.

I'll let him post it, though.

It's pretty amazing. I'm so proud I could help pick out such a weird but accurate representation of soccer moms. :lol

Ughhh I'm so drunk and I feel like I'm gonna regret this

WQfUlyP.jpg

Thanks for making me laugh :D
If this was for me, then.. You're welcome!! LOL.
I regret a lot of things when I'm drunk, too. So it's all cool.

YOLO

-shoots self for saying that-

HAHAHAH you're going to hate me in person because of how much I say YOLO sometimes...

Also, why do I feel like all of a sudden if I ever got a tag on this forum, it would be "the dick lover" or something....? Thanks a lot wsox and Smiley LOL

Wazzy

Banned

HAHAHAH you're going to hate me in person because of how much I say YOLO sometimes...

Also, why do I feel like all of a sudden if I ever got a tag on this forum, it would be "the dick lover" or something....? Thanks a lot wsox and Smiley LOL

It would probably be

A soccer mom who thirsts for the D.

Smiley90

naw, you're by far not the only one here. So that won't happen. :p Also you'd like that tag, admit it.

And oh god please don't say YOLO.

That will make beating you at pool so much sweeter, though.

It would probably be

I am 95% confident I've seen this before.

SBH

Yes it was for you and "Soccer Mom" with a link to that pic would be better.

It would probably be

No seriously let's think about this for a second. I have been a member of GAF for ONE DAY, and I'm already known on this thread as "the dude who keeps thinking about the dick"... LOLLLLL I might have a problem hahahaha

naw, you're by far not the only one here. So that won't happen. :p Also you'd like that tag, admit it.

And oh god please don't say YOLO.

That will make beating you at pool so much sweeter, though.
I'd like it only if it were a tag. Apparently people work pretty hard for those! :p

LOL! Gurl, it'll be even sweeter if we beat you AFTER I say YOLO. It's just like a double lose for you or something ;P

Smiley90

I would have to ban myself if I gave out a tag like that.

On that note, Classy got banned. :( Who made an OT thread about alt med to bait him?

EDIT: I see he got banned for pissing off EviLore in the weight loss thread... for suggesting not asking gaf for help. Sounds like a ClassyP thing to get banned for. Hope he's back soon.

Wazzy

Banned
On that note, Classy got banned. :( Who made an OT thread about alt med to bait him?

EDIT: I see he got banned for pissing off EviLore in the weight loss thread... for suggesting not asking gaf for help. Sounds like a ClassyP thing to get banned for. Hope he's back soon.
Yeah I was about to say Evilore banned him LOL

Wazzy

Banned
OT would have a field day if that ever happened.

Also damn people are salty in that Jon Stewart thread...

"working for tags" doesn't really work. You get them when you deserve them, for better or (mostly) worse.

Yeah. It's fun to joke about getting a tag but honestly it's better if you get it when you deserve it.

I don't even like tag begging much, It's not as fun unless you did something to receive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom