• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's GIF not JIF you cumbag.

you cumbag.

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

Windam

Scaley member
ASKDHSKLFHALS THE PREVIEW STEPHEN SNAPCHATTED OF ONE OF HIS EP'S SONGS. FDFKLFHAKLFDSAF WHY IS HE SO TALENTED

a piece of my tooth (the one way at the back) just broke off while eating some doritos

:mad:

D: Super glue that shit, son!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Raspberry pancakes for breakfast. Oh my goodness they were tasty. And homemade. Mmm
Edit:
ASKDHSKLFHALS THE PREVIEW STEPHEN SNAPCHATTED OF ONE OF HIS EP'S SONGS. FDFKLFHAKLFDSAF WHY IS HE SO TALENTED
WHY DON'T I HAVE STEPHEN ON SNAPCHAT

AcridMeat

Banned
My beard is pretty trashy. It'll come soon though because the hockey playoffs are almost here. Gonna be shaving during the next two weeks though.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just go for the stubble.

Just use a trimmer every few days, no razor rash, manly sandpaper feel, win.
You should try getting that beard going. Though I can't fault you for the Statham look it's pretty bad ass.

I slept like a rock, went to bed early and slept for almost 10 hours.

I was hoping the last kid there would take the patty and yell, "Sloppy seconds!" and then eat it.

But they're children and that would of been horrible.

Windam

Scaley member
Good to see some states still preserving fundamental Christian ideologies. Your country has become so satanic in the past few years... Wake up America! Armageddon is coming! Repent! Those who refuse will be sent into the fiery depths of Hell for all eternity along with the gays, coloureds, and Moslems! Repent, good Christian America, I say! Repent!

When are they finally going to ban masturbation tho? It causes homosexuality and child abuse after all.

Windam

Scaley member
When are they finally going to ban masturbation tho? It causes homosexuality and child abuse after all.

Get those damned Democrats out of the office. They're running your nation into the ground. Start a revolution if you have to.

#TakeBackAmerica #PuttheWhiteBackintotheWhiteHouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom