• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the dude with the really small face?

Yeahp.

haley-joel-osment-all-grown-up.jpg

I still can't watch the one part of the scene without cringing. You can probably guess which part I'm referring to. Thank god, that wasn't in the books.

Back off. He's mine. I already claimed him pages ago.

iRKqJN3nO1AQz.gif

I was going to make a gif that would clock you into outer space but I just realized I don't have Jasc anymore.

Sdfeufheiofjgwergrw

So you guys were looking for more D, or whatever, and I figured I could contribute. (That came out wrong.) Anyway, dunno how you guys feel about John Barrowman or the character he plays, but I always thought he was pretty good looking.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So you guys were looking for more D, or whatever, and I figured I could contribute. (That came out wrong.) Anyway, dunno how you guys feel about John Barrowman or the character he plays, but I always thought he was pretty good looking.
Wood. Probably. Though he's getting a bit old for me. Wait, how old is he?

NinjaBoiX

Kind of drunk, on a music buzz:

Leftfield - Swords
The start sounds like someone is tickling a dolphin. Goddamn, this tune is so bloody marvellous.

"Danger, in every corner,
I have become pure water,
I can identify,
I close my eyes,
I wear my sword at my side,
I wear my sword at my side,"

Love it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That's probably pushing the age gap a bit :p
Kind of drunk, on a music buzz:

Leftfield - Swords
The start sounds like someone is tickling a dolphin. Goddamn, this tune is so bloody marvellous.

"Danger, in every corner,
I have become pure water,
I can identify,
I close my eyes,
I wear my sword at my side,
I wear my sword at my side,"

Love it.
So if you're drunk you should like sing me something like you promised ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom