• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get those damned Democrats out of the office. They're running your nation into the ground. Start a revolution if you have to.

#TakeBackAmerica #PuttheWhiteBackintotheWhiteHouse

I mean, everyone masturbates. No wonder these queers are taking over now.

#StopWhiteCisHeteroMaleOppression #It'sARealProblem

You Know Nothing is an anagram for "You Wonk In Thong".

ed2305b7.png

Impossible tho. I don't own any thongs.

Windam

Scaley member
I mean, everyone masturbates. No wonder these queers are taking over now.

#StopWhiteCisHeteroMaleOppression #It'sARealProblem

Excuse you. I don't masturbate as I am a good God-loving/fearing (the Christian God, of course) Canadian. Those queerosexuals should be burnt at the stake for their sinful crimes against the Lord. I'd hate to see the Chosen Land become another Sodom and Gomorrah.

Linius

I hate it that I never saw The White Stripes live. Jack White was fun though. Just like I had to see Oasis in two parts and one part is just awful and the other is like 80% of what it could be. Why do bands split up before I can see them :(

Just saw There Will Be Blood the first time, now that's quality stuff.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I hate it that I never saw The White Stripes live. Jack White was fun though. Just like I had to see Oasis in two parts and one part is just awful and the other is like 80% of what it could be. Why do bands split up before I can see them :(

Just saw There Will Be Blood the first time, now that's quality stuff.
Saw the white stripes years ago at big day out. They were pretty awesome

Windam

Scaley member
TOTAL UNMARKED SPOILERS FOR GoT:

I can't believe how many penises there were in the new GoT episode.

I didn't watch it.

Story time with Tumblr:

When I was 17 I was convinced I was in love with the check out girl at the grocery store 5 minutes away from our house, so my dad went to get milk and somehow found an appropriate point in the conversation while buying a half gallon of milk to give her my number. Three days later she called me and asked if I wanted to come over “to watch a movie” and long story short my dad got me laid thanks dad.

Cross-posting from the Fighting Game Weekly thread. Here's a pic of a trophy I won from a Smash Brothers Brawl pre-release tournament at a Gamestop:

qOUlkgB.jpg

The red was colored on years after I won this, probably by my uncle. It's been in the garage for years because I don't want to have to keep looking at it. :lol

Cross-posting from the Fighting Game Weekly thread. Here's a pic of a trophy I won from a Smash Brothers Brawl pre-release tournament at a Gamestop:

qOUlkgB.jpg

The red was colored on years after I won this, probably by my uncle. It's been in the garage for years because I don't want to have to keep looking at it. :lol

What kind of unsightly monstrosity?

Chuckie

qOUlkgB.jpg

Wow. That is ugly.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I still remember playing Halo: Reach at a pre-release tourney. Man, normal people suck at video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom