• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
you look like Charlie Pickering(is that even his name)

TheProject_About_CharliePickering_small.jpg

I don't see it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Someone has taken or thrown out my coffee mug, and I'm freaking the fuck out.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Game of Thrones, Chekhov's necklace, amiright?

GOT speculation (spoilers maybe)?

I bet the necklace is Elia Targaryen's. I mean, they bring back Dontos just for him to give her a necklace, and for a scene where nothing at all happens? I bet Oberyn sees her wearing it, recognises it as his sister's, and goes apeshit.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Cause I'm close right? You can tell me if I'm close, just don't tell me anything else.

NinjaBoiX

Guys, don't be tools!

I think you're pretty cool peeps as it stands, but I'll spit my dummy if you spoil shit. You could always spoiler tag if you really want to discuss it.

I need to catch up anyway, I'm only halfway through season 3, right before the red wedding. I got it spoiled by a local paper and stopped watching. I dipped my toe into the skype chat this morning and was like "arghh! Close it!"

Guys, don't be tools!

I think you're pretty cool peeps as it stands, but I'll spit my dummy if you spoil shit. You could always spoiler tag if you really want to discuss it.

I need to catch up anyway, I'm only halfway through season 3, right before the red wedding. I got it spoiled by a local paper and stopped watching. I dipped my toe into the skype chat this morning and was like "arghh! Close it!"

Dumbledore killed Snape!

Guys, don't be tools!

lolmetro

MutFox

Banned
Watched Captain America last night... SO AWESOME!!
Probably one of the best paced action movies I have seen in recent years...

Also watched Game of Thrones right after...
Still just as good... :p

Oh, also started reading the whole Annihilation comics arc, this will take a while...
Just started the Prequel...

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That feel when you buy every Game of Thrones book second-hand for $1 each, but the paperback edition comes in two parts in Australia, and you don't have the second part.

Basically I have all the books except the one that covers season 4.

That feel when you buy every Game of Thrones book second-hand for $1 each, but the paperback edition comes in two parts in Australia, and you don't have the second part.

Basically I have all the books except the one that covers season 4.

Season 4 is the second half of book 3, with some events from books 4 and five mixed in for certain characters.

I can't find my house key, great.

-.-

Not that I'm late, but I prefer to go to the campus a few hours early to get used to the new semester atmosphere. I know, tough shit having real life anxiety.

NinjaBoiX

I wouldn't care but I rarely read it. I just picked it up on a whim, opened to the third page and there is a massive double page headline and screengrab. It was like they were revelling in spoiling it.
I can't find my house key, great.

-.-

Not that I'm late, but I prefer to go to the campus a few hours early to get used to the new semester atmosphere. I know, tough shit having real life anxiety.
I hope you enjoy it fool, you'll be fine man!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

First day I was so nervous.

Then I realised the average IQ of the people around me was lower than I expected. All I expected was triple digits, is that so much to hope for?

Watched Captain America last night... SO AWESOME!!
Probably one of the best paced action movies I have seen in recent years...

Also watched Game of Thrones right after...
Still just as good... :p

Oh, also started reading the whole Annihilation comics arc, this will take a while...
Just started the Prequel...
Everyone's gonna talk about GoT, but fuck that Annihilation's better. So much badass happens. So much. For example my avatar. I need to get the second TPB of the Abnett/Lanning Nova so I can continue Conquest.

Good to see someone else on the Winter Soldier train of awesome too :D

I wouldn't care but I rarely read it. I just picked it up on a whim, opened to the third page and there is a massive double page headline and screengrab. It was like they were revelling in spoiling it.

I feel bad for this, but that's all kinds of hilarious bad luck.

AcridMeat

Banned
Pull up bar already paying for itself. All sorts of tiny nooks and crannies of my arms are sore today.

At first I thought that random guy Lucian was talking about was supposed to be NinjMinj if he had hair. Then noticed it was supposed to be TDM? Ha...oh dear.

MutFox

Banned
Everyone's gonna talk about GoT, but fuck that Annihilation's better. So much badass happens. So much. For example my avatar. I need to get the second TPB of the Abnett/Lanning Nova so I can continue Conquest.

Good to see someone else on the Winter Soldier train of awesome too :D

I literally just started Annihilation.
My bro found me this pic online which shows what order to read it in.
Hopefully it's right... LOL

Want to read it all before GotG...
Though after watching Winter Soldier, not sure any comic book movie this year will top it...

I haven't seen Frozen. I just remembered that gif.

Honestly, as much as I've been bashed over the head with the trash Let It Go song, I'm avoiding it out of principle.

oldmanyellsatcloud.webm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom