• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel is thirsty. DC needs to step that game up.

Luckily, DC has this guy:
o38OhuU.jpg

MutFox

Banned
I really like Winter Soldier.
Probably one of the best paced action movies in a while...

It also tied in with Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Never seen a TV show do that.
Where if you didn't watch the movie before the show,
that the show would have spoilers... haha

No wonder they stopped the show for a month,
it was probably to align its story arc with the movie.
Kinda cool :p

MutFox

Banned
The MCU is built on integration the whole way through. The problem is that so much of it is middling or crap with only a few gems here and there.

Yeah, just never thought they'd time their weekly TV show with the movie's release...
The supposed recomended viewing order is:
Last weeks episode, the movie, this weeks episode... hehe :p

NinjaBoiX

What'cha getting with it?
Well there is a bundle with infamous for £385 or one with Rayman Legends, Gravity on bluray and some bullshit lego game for £400. I think it's the movie game, not sure but meh.

I want infamous, Rayman and gravity, so I think I'll get the latter bundle and just trade lego straight in, for infamous or maybe Tomb Raider (stopped about two thirds through knowing I'd want to play the ps4 version) and if I can stretch to it BF4. I'd like NFS rivals too, but it's at the bottom of the list.

Linius

Well there is a bundle with infamous for £385 or one with Rayman Legends, Gravity on bluray and some bullshit lego game for £400. I think it's the movie game, not sure but meh.

I want infamous, Rayman and gravity, so I think I'll get the latter bundle and just trade lego straight in, for infamous or maybe Tomb Raider (stopped about two thirds through knowing I'd want to play the ps4 version) and if I can stretch to it BF4. I'd like NFS rivals too, but it's at the bottom of the list.

iEsNvMNBoFwFK.gif

I never understand the format of these things. Are all those indents quotes?

I don't know what it is about other forums but their layouts confuse me. Reddit looks fucking awful, I just can't read it.

Haha, love this gif.

I don't think it is Reddit, unless it is a mobile app or something. Besides, you basically have the same thing when you use GAF PMs.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Man, I was with some friends and I brought up Gravity because I recently watched it and everyone was shitting on it (Because in my world, "It wasn't bad" means you hate it). Gravity was tits and I'm not just saying that because of Children of Men.

Balls = Bad
Tits = Good

Also, the lack of boxes are so you can read the text as a flowing piece of writing, and then you can look up if you really want to know who said each comment. It's basically Reddit's comment layout but they've tried to stylised at the cost of reduced visual specificity.

Man, I was with some friends and I brought up Gravity because I recently watched it and everyone was shitting on it (Because in my world, "It wasn't bad" means you hate it). Gravity was tits and I'm not just saying that because of Children of Men.

Balls = Bad
Tits = Good

Also, the lack of boxes are so you can read the text as a flowing piece of writing, and then you can look up if you really want to know who said each comment. It's basically Reddit's comment layout but they've tried to stylised at the cost of reduced visual specificity.

Gravity was pretty tits. Had some people tell me they wanted to see more plot and thought it was somewhat ballstits, but they kind of missed the point, especially since it was already considered when developing the movie, and it sounded balls. I also saw it twice, since the first time my brother handled buying the tickets and it wasn't an IMAX show so I went again when my friends wanted to see it in IMAX. Both times were tits, wish I would have seen it the first time in IMAX though, I was in awe.

And Children of Men was very tits too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom