• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! Time for bus, time for school, time for errything. Maybe there ill be time for Captian America: The First World Finest, 3rd watch. So... Uh... Good morning, afterning, nightning, chaps! And, good by! And, be seeing all y'all soon.

Trivia: Did you know? Watching the same movie twice with 24 hours between each watch and absolutely no sleep within those 24 hrs might be quite an experiment. Stay tuned for soon-ish result.

When it's done.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
PZmzW8C.gif

Don't give me that, you know who was in Stardust?

It's totally a Daft Punk song. Or at least half of one.

NinjaBoiX

Oh, I know that. I just love "Oh Yeah", and remembered about that gif. I wasn't particularly commenting on your post!

That tune you posted the other day was cool, some Japanese guys I think? Can't remember the name.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I know that. I just love "Oh Yeah", and remembered about that gif. I wasn't particularly commenting on your post!

That tune you posted the other day was cool, some Japanese guys I think? Can't remember the name.

I'm not sure if Charles Barkley is Japanese.

Unless you mean this:

Because Regurgitator is pretty fucking awesome

(Quan Yeomans is half Vietnamese though, not Japanese)

Windam

Scaley member
Do any other right-handed people here write/hold their pencils/pens like a leftie? I'm right-handed and I have such a bad wrist hook, and my hand always smudges or has lead marks on it from me dragging my hand across my paper. Always grip pencils/pens too hard, too, so I get blisters on the same area of my thumb all the time.

You know what's shitty? Diarrhea.

What's even more shitty? Multiple diarrhea attacks.

And guess what would make an extremely shitty situation? Having multiple diarrhea attacks while watching a movie in cinema, but didn't wanna leave because was enjoying the movie so goddamn much.

(-.- )

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'll cook you a steak if you retrieve my package from fucking adelade.

JESUS STAR TRACK.
DEAL! I was actually like 10 minutes out of Adelaide this morning...
You know what's shitty? Diarrhea.

What's even more shitty? Multiple diarrhea attacks.

And guess what would make an extremely shitty situation? Having multiple diarrhea attacks while watching a movie in cinema, but didn't wanna leave because was enjoying the movie so goddamn much.

(-.- )
... did this happen to you?

What movie? Captain America?

Cap 2, yes. 3rd watch, really. Here was my general reaction from 1st watch:

Watched TWS today. The following statement is made entirely on my opinion: This movie is like if TDKR is a better movie than the one we got, that TDKR had a baby with the TDK we got, then Kevin Feige took that baby and named it Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Seriously, best MCU I've ever seen. Better than that of Iron Man 1 and Avengers. Loving every moments of it, I was on the edge of the left handle of my seat all the time. The Russos have just made me their fan (I'd still be dreaming 'bout Zack Snyder though).

I'm a little worried.

I thought the story in cap 2 was simply too dumb to call it a great movie. They had a solid foundation for a mystery/conspiracy plot and then they went fucking bonkers when the reveals started happening.

Action was good at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom