• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I ever was. But I doubt it would be cheaper with shipping from Australia and I wasn't planning on buying a new card anyway, so no.

Oh it must have been someone else who asked me about it.

I had this idea it was you in a skype chat tho. HMM.

US Marines. You know, we made Australia one of our permanent stations last year. I tried three times since then but the demand is too high.

I'm about as far away from that base as you could be. Look up "Darwin" and "Hobart" to get an idea of how far away :p

TrueGrime

I'm about as far away from that base as you could be. Look up "Darwin" and "Hobart" to get an idea of how far away :p

LOL! Shit ain't bad, TDM. Just a brisk 822 hour walk you know.

walk.jpg

Holy shit. This was a feature?? You know, I try to sub every thread I post and just keep like 10 fucking tabs open so I don't miss anything.

Yeah, just for a few months though.

EDIT: Whoops, a bit late.

Yeah there was internet on a lot of the trains I caught in Germany.

Rail is so fucking good.

Here too, it is nice!

It is slow, and I am not sure if it finally allows you to use Chrome to login, but it kind of works and is free. Sadly it isn't known whether it will stay free.

Windam

Scaley member
I've just started a new semester this week. Missed out on a lesson already (because I've ben up all night... to get lucky).

-.-

What the fuck, where do you go/where are you from?! D:

It's okay. I skipped two weeks of Bio II lessons
after commuting for 40+ mins to get to school
once just because.

My summer semester doesn't start until May 6th, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom