• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBH

Then again I wasn't invited...
This is why I don't drink much anymore. Thoughts in your head are so confusing. There is just 45 minutes until shops stop selling alcohol, so I really have to decide soon.

And I will feel stupid tomorrow that I wrote all this.

MutFox

Banned
Yeah sometimes I see people driving their cycles around in pouring rain and I get really nervous for them haha.

Ninja is a really nice bike.

Tacoma's are great for toy hauling 100% my rich uncle owns one and he hauls his huge boat with it and I knew a guy that went mudding with one and it never gave any problems, other than the shotty lift he had installed.

Haha, yeah, I def don't want to be riding my bike in the rain,
it's just asking for trouble I'd say... :p

Yeah, the Ninja is awesome, I was also tempted by the Ninja 300...
2013-kawasaki-ninja-300-02.jpg

Though for long rides, I think the 900 Classic would be more chill/comfortable. ;P

For the Tacoma's I was lookin at the TRD sport double-cab with a 6 foot bed...
Hopefully I get it sooner rather than later... ;D

SBH

Ok, car is coming, there is a place for me to sleep and everything.
It's party time, see you GAF if I survive.

gugi40

Haha, yeah, I def don't want to be riding my bike in the rain,
it's just asking for trouble I'd say... :p

Yeah, the Ninja is awesome, I was also tempted by the Ninja 300...
2013-kawasaki-ninja-300-02.jpg

Though for long rides, I think the 900 Classic would be more chill/comfortable. ;P

For the Tacoma's I was lookin at the TRD sport double-cab with a 6 foot bed...
Hopefully I get it sooner rather than later... ;D

All I have to say to that......is, AW YISSSSSSSS.

A fine choice sir.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ahhh, yeah that one I posted would also be a starter bike,
well sorta, done dirt bikes before...

Goin to a riding school in April after my bro finishes school at SFU... :p
Oh right on! I agree though, I like the classic 60's/70s/80's look and it would be much more comfortable.

Though I'm still looking at used cars right now. We found a beautiful 87 325i white with red interior but I don't know if we'll be able to pull anything off. Would love to have it though.
gGRw3j4.jpg

Not the exact car, just a pull from google

I had a pretty crazy dream. I went in to work for a company for my first day that was shut down that day. We had to shut it down for some big reason, either involving time or a portal or something. For whatever reason it was just the lower level coworkers there and we all got to know each other because we had to stay around the building? We ended up throwing a bunch of frisbees.

Hard to tell I'm from California when having to wait for something leads to that.

Wazzy

Banned
Guys. GUYS. I'M SO SALTY RIGHT NOW.

I just did my next pokemon match. I was going to win and everything but the fucking RNG god's weren't in my favour and they gave my opponent a crit attack even though he had 1hp left.

:((((((((

It's probably cause you ate at McDonald's instead of BK or Wendy's.
I wish that was the reason. I want mcD's now.

This is what happens when you oversleep.

I'm pretty sure this is the reason LOL

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It depends, basically. We're interpreting rules on the fly as we go, and there is some pretty wildly varying precedents to follow. "Shoop da woop" meme will get you banned regardless of whether you're obviously joking or not. Sarcastically talking about the PC master race likely won't. Sorry I can't really be more helpful here, but you're not a Junior, so you're not going to risk a perm for a relatively minor slip-up.

wait, shoop da woop is bannable? How? Why? I never noticed that. I never see it around though so I guess there's something to it.

So old. but soooo goooood.

Also I just woke up, who's talking about oversleeping.

So we're gonna continue this thread the same as RPJ?

And what's the scene of March/April? I remember reading an acronym for it but couldn't figure out.

Link Man

Banned
So, not to draw the ire of bishoptl or anything, but does anyone else feel that Samuel L. Jackson is overexposed right now? I'm kinda getting tired of his Capital One commercials.

Wazzy

Banned
Also I just woke up, who's talking about oversleeping.
Wsox brought it up. I overslept. :(

So, not to draw the ire of bishoptl or anything, but does anyone else feel that Samuel L. Jackson is overexposed right now? I'm kinda getting tired of his Capital One commercials.
Eh, I usually ignore stuff with Sam Jackson in it other than Avengers.

Also PM Tence either with a picture of your real self(which is what we all did) or your avatar so he can draw it for you!

Reading you having a headache has given me a headache...

What sorcery is this!?

It was my plan all along.

Smiley90

I don't even know what shoop da woop is.

I'm not falling for such an obvious ban bait, kat.

NICE TRY.

nice avatar

shoop da woop is also called "firing mah lazers", the meme with the blue beam coming out of someone's mouth. if that helps.

MutFox

Banned
So what systems do you guys game on primarily?

I'm mostly a PC gamer now, though I still want a Wii U and a 3DS.
Maybe a PS4 when Gran Turismo comes out, unless it's a DLC heavy game, then I'm skipping it...

One thing I love about PC gaming is the amount of free games...
The game my friends and I play the most online now is League of Legends...
Probably the biggest reason is that all modern PC's can run it, it's free and it's easy to get into. :p

Wazzy

Banned
I always keep battle videos of all my losses. Glad to not be the only one.

When the loss is as close as that, I have to save it. It was a great match but it really sucks when you're pretty much guaranteed to win and then all of a sudden RNG gods decide to put the hammer down and give a crit to your opponent thus deciding the match.

Maybe a PS4 when Gran Turismo comes out, unless it's a DLC heavy game, then I'm skipping it...

Probably the biggest reason is that all modern PC's can run it, it's free and it's easy to get into. :p

I have been solely on the PlayStation wagon since the first PSone.

Will be getting a PS4 next month, PC upgrade afterwards in steps, Xbox One sometime next year and Wii U when 'X" comes out.

Now I only game on PS3 but it is now all packed, so no gaming for me.

I'm replaying AA, the first part on a DS these days.

Smiley90

I have a gaming laptop that I have a massive backlog on
I have a PS4 that I have a small backlog on
I have a 3DS that I have a moderate backlog on
I have my iPhone/iPad that I have a big laptop on

I play no games.

usea

Guys. GUYS. I'M SO SALTY RIGHT NOW.

I just did my next pokemon match. I was going to win and everything but the fucking RNG god's weren't in my favour and they gave my opponent a crit attack even though he had 1hp left.

:((((((((
This is how I won the neogaf diamond/pearl tournament. My opponent changed their team up to counter mine the second game, and had me on the ropes until a bunch of his attacks missed and mine crit. Yay #1 foreverrrrr

Wazzy

Banned
I play on my Vita and 3DS most.

I own every system except this gen. I vastly prefer portable. If I'm being honest, I haven't bee gaming much. I think I've lost a bit of that spark that makes me want to play them. I still Pokemon and Vita a bit but otherwise I haven't touched very many games lately.

This is how I won the neogaf diamond/pearl tournament. My opponent changed their team up to counter mine the second game, and had me on the ropes until a bunch of his attacks missed and mine crit. Yay #1 foreverrrrr

Your opponent must have been saltier than me. :lol

GulAtiCa

Generally depends on my mood and if any recent games recently came out. I actually have like 23ish! :lol

But right now, mostly been playing my PS3 a good bit, with Bioshock series and Battlefield 4. But generally, I tend to stick with my 3DS and Wii U.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not falling for such an obvious ban bait, kat.

NICE TRY.

nice avatar

shoop da woop is also called "firing mah lazers", the meme with the blue beam coming out of someone's mouth. if that helps.

Thanks! And thanks!

PS3, 3DS and sometimes PC.

Necrovex

I primarily game on my PC. I have a PS3, but I haven't used it much besides for Kingdom Hearts 1.5. I actually have used my Wii U a lot. How can I not play Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3?! Plus Donkey Kong in a few weeks.

I have been giving some love to my 3DS due to Harvest Moon (Ronito, why can I not pick up a bear and put it into the shipping bin?). My 3DS and Vita will get a lot of love next week due to Bravely Default and Danganronpa.

Link Man

Banned
Wsox brought it up. I overslept. :(

Eh, I usually ignore stuff with Sam Jackson in it other than Avengers.

Also PM Tence either with a picture of your real self(which is what we all did) or your avatar so he can draw it for you!

It was my plan all along.
Nah, I spent a good 30 minutes on this last night.

In other news, my mom got a blu-ray player today, as her DVD player died and she wants to get a HDTV soon. It's a Sony player, btw. Anyway, I open up the box, and the player doesn't even have composite output! I thought this was astandard for AV hardware! Now she has a piece of hardware that's useless until she gets a new tv.

:(

Smiley90

Reposting for the new day, so those I added yesterday (wazzy, badger, acrid) can add me back:

My 3DS friend code: 3625-8108-8283

and

PSN: SmileyFM
Steam: Smiley90 (the one with the Canucks avatar)
xbox live: Smiley90

Wazzy

Banned
Reposting for the new day, so those I added yesterday (wazzy, badger, acrid) can add me back:

and

I already added you. Do you have pokemon? I need a win to feel better.

MutFox

Banned

and

Cool, added you on Steam... :p

My Steam name is: -=MutFox=-
PSN: MutFox (Haven't turned on my PS3 in a while)

Smiley90

I already added you. Do you have pokemon? I need a win to feel better.

I do. I don't play competetively though :lol I barely have a non-banned team to start.

OMG. I forgot that Bravely Default was out next week. Yaaaasssss.

Huh. So did I! I'll have to preorder on amazon.

I played like 9h when I borrowed the game from a friend when I was in Europe for Christmas. Game is soooo goooooood.

I do. I don't play competetively though :lol I barely have a non-banned team to start.

I played like 9h when I borrowed the game from a friend when I was in Europe for Christmas. Game is soooo goooooood.

This is what is stupid about Pokemon battles to me.

The banned shit is so ridiculous.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Rainmageddon turned into icy rain inferno and now back to snowmageddon. Power outbreaks are happening and we could be without for two days or more.

We have emergency power diesel aggregate in the basement (for furnace and main floor lights), but somebody managed to hide exhaust pipe...

Wazzy

Banned
This is what is stupid about Pokemon battles to me.

The banned shit is so ridiculous.

Ehhh I think there's legitimate reasons for it.

If you don't put restrictions then people will be winning purely based off ubers rather than strategy. It also diversifies the game forcing people to use more options.

I can honestly say that Mega Kanga is bullshit and I used it! I hate encountering people with it.

Seeing that BlueBadger costume and Jehova's Witness video first thing in the morning is too good. Hahaha

I am so sorry you had to see that LOL. Also I added your FC :]

Also my head is killing me right meow -___- Uuuugh the morning after.

Wait, it's the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom