• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
It's the first of February (where I live at least) and it's Greek tradition (I'm Greek) to wish each other a great month today. So, have a great month everybody.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Why, I never said what kind of laugh it was! ;)

also, if people had told me that I could buy PS+ titles for free for platforms I don't own I would've started my collection much earlier. boo.

To be fair, I only got PS+ with my PS4 in November, but still.

It's the first of February (where I live at least) and it's Greek tradition (I'm Greek) to wish each other a great month today. So, have a great month everybody.

You too! Here's hoping it's a great month for us all :)

Why, I never said what kind of laugh it was! ;)

also, if people had told me that I could buy PS+ titles for free for platforms I don't own I would've started my collection much earlier. boo.

What kind if laugh would it be if not an evil one?!

I only have a vita, but have like 7 months of ps3 games and 2 months of ps4 games. So if I get a ps3 eventually I will barely have to buy any games.

But you really should get a vita. More bang for your buck!

All have better healthcare and public services than the US, correct.

EDIT: Except Greece, sorry oti xero. :/

And less FREEDOM.

84_American_Eagle_crying.gif

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
So that suburbia hell thread got me thinking, where would be a good place to move to? Finished my degree program and am probably going to attend an extra class for another couple months. But I'd like to be outta here by June. Don't have any interests dictated by geographical location really, but a place near a large body of water would be ideal. Like outdoors stuff but not passionate about it or anything. Place where car is optional would be good. Not a gun owner so any state works really. Thought about NYC but Chicago also seems really cool and for maybe less lower cost of living (tradeoff is that it's literally really cool I guess)

Family is pushing Austin/San Antonio area. Wouldn't mind at all, visited last year and that place is nice as heck. At only 8 hours away via car it's also the most convenient place to look for a job (compared to Denver and San Diego...not interested in Phoenix)

So that suburbia hell thread got me thinking, where would be a good place to move to? Finished my degree program and am probably going to attend an extra class for another couple months. But I'd like to be outta here by June. Don't have any interests dictated by geographical location really, but a place near a large body of water would be ideal. Like outdoors stuff but not passionate about it or anything. Place where car is optional would be good. Not a gun owner so any state works really. Thought about NYC but Chicago also seems really cool and for maybe less lower cost of living (tradeoff is that it's literally really cool I guess)

Family is pushing Austin/San Antonio area. Wouldn't mind at all, visited last year and that place is nice as heck. At only 8 hours away via car it's also the most convenient place to look for a job (compared to Denver and San Diego...not interested in Phoenix)

Near a large body of water and car optional? Boston. It's expensive as shit though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Come to Vancouver. You can do basically anything you want. Go skiing, mountain biking and surfing on the same day.

If Canada IS an option, that is.

TrueNorth

Neo Member
Speaking of Wesley, I love Alexis Denisoff (Denisof?) in How I Met Your Mother. He plays such a good jerk. It's nice to see Whedon cast members in the same show. I love it when that happens.

Link Man

Banned

Oregon?

TrueNorth

Neo Member

Okay, as awesome as that was, I have a confession to make:

When I was a kid, watching the X-Men cartoons, Jubilee was my favorite character. Rogue was my second favorite, but the X-Men movies ruined her for me when that chick from True Blood played her and they made her all angsty and shit, and pining for Wolverine.

But I admit, I've never read the comics, so it may play better with those storylines. Still, I really do not like the way they wrote her character.

Geido

This has been my most productive hangover ever.

I washed my clothes, ironed my shirts, polished my shoes and did the dishes.

I'm so proud of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom