• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
It was jeb or yeb, I forget. I don't know if he still posts here. If he does: sorry! You deserved to win.
I feel like that username is familiar. Oh well, you still won, no need to apologize. :lol

Btw where's your fake feb pic? Did you pm Tence to get one?

Also you look exactly like Cam Gigandet.

AcridMeat

Banned
Added blue/smiley.

I want to get some Mario Karts in who has it?

Wazzy disappointed at not being added, bit betrayed imo.
Seifer is super nice though :p

If it makes you feel better, I have a headache from oversleeping.
LOL at least you have a headache for the good reason ;]

It was jeb or yeb, I forget. I don't know if he still posts here. If he does: sorry! You deserved to win.

Omfg he DOES look like Cam Gigandet! :O
0PdB9Yg.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Added blue/smiley.

:lol :lol

You guys don't understand! I made a Seifer Mii and for some reason it selected him as my personal mii and it won't let me change the name .

usea

I feel like that username is familiar. Oh well, you still won, no need to apologize. :lol

Btw where's your fake feb pic? Did you pm Tence to get one?

Also you look exactly like Cam Gigandet.
I never even got a proper real pic. Still haven't bothered to have somebody take my picture.

I had to look up who that is. We don't look alike you guys -_-

Wazzy

Banned
I never even got a proper real pic. Still haven't bothered to have somebody take my picture.

I had to look up who that is. We don't look alike you guys -_-

Pm tence and he can do one of your avatar.

And yes you really do! At least you do from your profile picture. I bet you most people in the thread would agree. :p

It's a compliment, by the way! He's extremely good looking.

Added blue/smiley.

play rainbow road snes B^)

I went 13 straight wins playing online with randons a while back (when that map is chosen) lol everyone falls off

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You guys know what's amazing?

mint.

the app/website for budgeting.

Add my bank accounts&credit card, it automatically tracks and tags all purchases for me and lists and displays them easily for me track and budget.

Been using it religiously since January 1st 2013 and it's amazing. Budgeting is an essential skill.

You guys know what's amazing?

mint.

the app/website for budgeting.

Add my bank accounts&credit card, it automatically tracks and tags all purchases for me and lists and displays them easily for me track and budget.

Been using it religiously since January 1st 2013 and it's amazing. Budgeting is an essential skill.

Whoa that actually sounds amazeballs. I gotta get on this app.

Smiley90

Whoa that actually sounds amazeballs. I gotta get on this app.

do eeeet. it's free, too. wait let me take some screenshots. the website has some more elaborate display features, obviously. But the app does the trick most of the time. and because it's linked to your account, you don't have to type in anything yourself. (unless you pay for everything in cash)

Mint is pretty good, but I haven't used it in like 2 years. I got tired of categorizing everything. For most of my purchases, it didn't know how to categorize them. I just got too lazy. It's a good service though.
I -almost- used this one.

It categorizes them for you. If it's wrongly/uncategorized, you only categorize them once and then it'll remember the reseller as that. (e.g. a store you visit often is uncategorized, you label it a restaurant, then it'll be labelled a restaurant every time you go after that)

I -almost- used this one.
Hahahah great minds think alike :p

do eeeet. it's free, too. wait let me take some screenshots. the website has some more elaborate display features, obviously. But the app does the trick most of the time. and because it's linked to your account, you don't have to type in anything yourself. (unless you pay for everything in cash)

It categorizes them for you. If it's wrongly/uncategorized, you only categorize them once and then it'll remember the reseller as that. (e.g. a store you visit often is uncategorized, you label it a restaurant, then it'll be labelled a restaurant every time you go after that)

Whoa that looks crazy. It would help me since I seldom pay for things in cash anyway.

Smiley90

awww, my friend didn't make the cut for Canada's Sochi roster. sadface.jpg

(this actually happened last week but I just realized it, we're not that close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom