• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think I even sent a pm to TDM once saying Don't read this post, just delete it and ban this guy (he spoiled the red wedding the day before it aired)

I got spoiled on the red wedding too :( that was the only one I got spoiled on.

I'm happy I didn't get spoiled on season 1 because that left me upset for a long time after watching it lol.

anyway, let's not risk talking about it. :p

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Pokemonz is cancer.

I wish my grandma would get Pokemon.

Just saw In Bruges.

Charming little movie.

Dwarfism jokes? For shame Mutes.

End of day 3 after the fire. Completely physically and mentally drained from the whole ordeal. I'm glad I have such a great work family. They've really come through either donations. So much so, we've had to organize stuff to give back/pass on. Not gonna really help us having 4 play pens 3 car seats, and 6 beds, among other things. Deafmutes, any chance I can post the gofundme link that my Coworker had started?

Do you know what caused it yet? Was it a manifestation of your fire-based superpowers?

I have to stay in bed and am running out of stuff to watch :S
so boooorrreeddd
is there by any chance another show nearly as captivating as breaking bad?

I don't know about captivating, but if you haven't watched Freaks and Geeks yet, do your brain a favour.

Never seen GoT. Find fantasy stuff kinda boring tbh.

Me too, but do it. I assume you mean medieval fantasy? Because all the medieval fantasy shows that have ever been on TV sucked- exempting GoT.

Reading the last 23 pages of this thread didn't killme, but having read the last 23 pages of this thread, I wish it had.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
A Touch of Cloth
Bravest Warriors
China, IL.
Game of Thrones
Gravity Falls
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Nathan For You
Orphan Black
Sherlock
The Boondocks
The Venture Bros
The Walking Dead
Utopia

Probably more.

ronito

I primarily game on my PC. I have a PS3, but I haven't used it much besides for Kingdom Hearts 1.5. I actually have used my Wii U a lot. How can I not play Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3?! Plus Donkey Kong in a few weeks.

I have been giving some love to my 3DS due to Harvest Moon (Ronito, why can I not pick up a bear and put it into the shipping bin?). My 3DS and Vita will get a lot of love next week due to Bravely Default and Danganronpa.

A bear? The bear in the forest? You're supposed to befriend it. Or do you mean you made a teddy bear?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
ronito do you look like a cat the way a cat does, or do you look human-like like the way timothy olyphant does?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I really need to finish the second season. It had an enjoyable first one.

Completely forgot that I wanted to see this show before it started. It sounded very interesting.

Seconds season of LoK wasn't nearly as good, but it's still more Avatar I guess.

Utopia is pretty sweet. It has gratuitous cinematography in the best possible way.

utopia%20series%201%2001.jpg

I want Terra Nova back. I like dinosaurs.

Can't tell if serious and don't want to know.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
we must have different definitions of "enjoyable"

And that's coming from someone who considers A:TLA one of the best works of fiction ever made.

The Last Airbender made me forget that I was watching a children's show. Legend of Korra reminds me that I am.

It's so true that I will never be able to forget that quote :(

And that's coming from someone who considers A:TLA one of the best works of fiction ever made.

I'm in the same boat there. A:TLA is an incredible piece of animation and definitely one of my favorite shows ever.

But I gave up on LoK before the first season finished.

usea

I -loved- last airbender, but I thought korra was pretty good too. I only saw the first season, but I liked it well enough. Probably more than avatar's first season.

Oh, don't get me wrong. The Last Airbender was without a doubt better than Korra. I am just saying it satisfied my hunger for elemental martial arts.

The storyline as whole was not nearly as good as TLA . But without comparing it to the first series it was an okay show, not great, but okay.

Utopia is pretty sweet. It has gratuitous cinematography in the best possible way.

utopia%20series%201%2001.jpg

That's cool, can't wait to watch it.

Pau

Oh, don't get me wrong. The Last Airbender was without a doubt better than Korra. I am just saying it satisfied my hunger for elemental martial arts.

The storyline as whole was not nearly as good as TLA . But without comparing it to the first series it was an okay show, not great, but okay.
No worries. I was just giving you shit and generally saddened by what could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom