• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

usea

I went and saw Frozen sing-a-long. I hadn't seen it before, so I couldn't sing. It was kind of surreal, the whole theater singing loudly with a movie.

I actually had a look, and it seems there isn't actually such a thing as a Squiddy cracker.
My existence is a lie.

I've been semi-considering a username change:

A)Squiddylicious
B)SquiddyCookie
C)SquiddyBiscuit

MutFox

Banned
Friends B-Day thing tonight...

He's goin through some bad times.
So I'm gonna get him super drunk and be a wingman... :p

Windam

Scaley member
*looks Who Posted?*

What's this?! I'll have no blue coloured badger outscoring me!

Tiddums can I have a tag <3

Same. Queen of the Iron Islands. Bow down.

She and Theon are really the only Greyjoys I care about.

Victarion's just an unlikeable brute. And Aeron's just a boring holy man. And Euron's just a psycho.

Theon doesn't get good until you know when

Asha is and always has been the true queen of the Iron Islands. Bless ha.

My top five characters in no order

Asha
Dany
Arya
Ygritte
Arianne

I just realized they're all girls :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You're too trusting. And the sodium overload going on right now could have killed him.

I hope he didn't read the last few pages. I don't think his body is ready for that.

But no, I have reasons to trust TDM. Just believe me, Acid-brah.

If you don't believe me, believe your bff acrid.

Windam

Scaley member
I have a standing offer to give out as many "Junior Member" tags as people want. Just drop me a PM if you're interested.

I-it'll just be a tag and no restrictions, right? ...Right? :D

Did I ever tell you how lovely your hair is?

Uhh...
I'm sorry please don't Junior me/ban me (AGAIN). ._.

Goddamn, I think I wiped out the whole Italian navy. And the Nazis only have 3 ships left, but none of them troop transports. They've been impotently staring at Norway trying to invade for the last three months but I keep cock blocking them with Carrier strikes.

:lol

Theon doesn't get good until you know when

Asha is and always has been the true queen of the Iron Islands. Bless ha.

My top five characters in no order

Asha
Dany
Arya
Ygritte
Arianne

I just realized they're all girls :lol

George's best characters are women. It is known.

Asha
Arya
Sansa (haters to the left)
Catelyn (she seems to get a lot of flak but her chapters remain some of my faves)
Jaime (a true queen unlike Cersei)

Honestly, it's hard for me to pin down a set top five. Because after every re-read I inevitably end up enjoying some POVs more than I did before.

George's best characters are women. It is known.

Asha
Arya
Sansa (haters to the left)
Catelyn (she seems to get a lot of flak but her chapters remain some of my faves)
Jaime (a true queen unlike Cersei)

Honestly, it's hard for me to pin down a set top five. Because after every re-read I inevitably end up enjoying some POVs more than I did before.

I would put Jaime and Sam at 6 and 7

Brienne is also up there. I have no fucking idea how you like Sansa tho.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Book stuff at least.

For those of you who were around during last season of the show, there were a lot of people who paid the iron price.

deservingly so. I avoided even the "no spoilers" thread for that reason. I've avoided... most spoilers.

The worst are the people that go "oooh you won't believe what happens to x later"

FUCK OFF

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
deservingly so. I avoided even the "no spoilers" thread for that reason. I've avoided... most spoilers.

The worst are the people that go "oooh you won't believe what happens to x later"

FUCK OFF

I sometimes read the no spoilers thread for the reactions.

FUCK OFF

There are very few things that annoy me more than spoilers. I swear it should be a crime to spoil somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom