• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYE

Nothing wrong with giving serial killer vibes.

You bad boy, MYE.

pr_shy_247.gif

TrueNorth

Neo Member
Just running in general is hard. I used to play basketball and it was killer.

I have my friend a black eye once :(

Oh the running! Yes, it WAS killer. I did a ton of running in the Navy and I always ended up getting bruises on the insides of my knees. I had no running coordination. I imagine basketball was much rougher though, with all that dodging and swooping around. I don't envy you.

I hope your friend forgave you. I don't remember giving bodily injury to anyone but myself, but my memory is spotty at best. :/

Oh the running! Yes, it WAS killer. I did a ton of running in the Navy and I always ended up getting bruises on the insides of my knees. I had no running coordination. I imagine basketball was much rougher though, with all that dodging and swooping around. I don't envy you.

I hope your friend forgave you. I don't remember giving bodily injury to anyone but myself, but my memory is spotty at best. :/

Oh she did, we laughed about it. It was an accident. I was center because I was one of the taller girls, and so was she. The ball went up and we both jumped to get the rebound. My elbow accidentally connected with her eye on the way down.

<3

Don't feel like you gotta listen to a whole episode in one go or anything. I usually play strategy or turn based games if I'm listening to an episode at home. Can be great for long commutes too.

I got half way through the Logical Insanity one, it is quite interesting. I have never really studied a whole lot of World History. So a lot of it was new to me.

I am 296156, not bad, I like the 6s.

Also why is EviLore member no. 4?

LuffyZoro

I got half way through the Logical Insanity one, it is quite interesting. I have never really studied a whole lot of World History. So a lot of it was new to me.

I am 296156, not bad, I like the 6s.

Also why is EviLore member no. 4?

Because there's at least one test member, and I think Hitokage is 2.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Look at your number: 322033

Look at my number: 92273

I'm below the hundred thousandth member.

And more than two hundred thousand members registered on NeoGAF after me!

:O

I'm 91053!

We're basically besties!

TrueNorth

Neo Member
I have no idea actually. I think they are pretty straight? How does one tell if they are knock kneed?

My number is 100115. Damn I was almost all binary.

If you stand and your knees touch, but your ankles do not. Conversely, if you stand and your ankles touch, but your knees do not, you are bowlegged.

My number is 250641. Nothing truly remarkable about it except that no numbers repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom