• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Chocolate or vanilla?
What was the last movie you watched?
Did you like it?
Favorite band?
Vanilla!
Suicide Squad
Eh. I give it a B-
Daft Punk (come at me)

Why is Monday considered the worst day of the week?
Why am I thirsty?
Why are Trab,Lilith and Em so beautiful?
If you could change a thing about me what would it be?
If you could change a thing about yourself what would it be?
Coke or Pepsi?
Vanilla Ice Cream or Chocolate?
If a tree falls in a forest and there is no one there to hear it does that mean that pizza is heaven?
Because of WORK!! The transition from relaxing to work, and having the whole week ahead of you, SUCKS!
That's just who you are.
I dunno, I ask that too sometimes.
Nothin'. You are perfect just the way you are :)
I hate being weird. Like, people seem to be ok with me... until they get to know me.
Pepsiiiiii~
VANILLA
Absolutely.

JB said:
What's the meaning of life? Is it worth living?
Do you ever feel unneeded?
What's your favorite booze?
To love and be loved. Absolutely.
I need others as others need me, an eternally mutual relationship.
VODKA

Um, I think it bears mentioning that I actually wear a cherry-vanilla perfume, not blueberry. And I rarely sweat so I also never have a salty flavor. Okay, carry on.

JC,
- favorite president?
- tea or coffee?
- how awful is socks with sandals?
- last movie you saw?
- if you could change your name to something else, what would it be?
George Washington. He made his own country!!
COFFEE x1000000000000000
Unbearable. Should be a crime.
Suicide Squad. It was ok. Not nearly as good as internet hype would lead you to believe.
Something a lot more normal than the weird name I have now. Alexander something? I'm not sure.

What's your username from?
Chocolate or white chocolate?
Toejam or Earl?
Sonic or Knuckles?
It's an anagram of my literal real name. Also, Sol Badguy is one of my fav fictional characters.
White chocolate? Don't play games with me, son.
Earl. Who the fuck names their kid Toejam? Even if they're an alien. Come on.
KNUX

Zero²

What's your favorite position?

This is mine

oI9EQJw.png
Hahaha that long blond hair, who could it be?!
Answering your question, doggy.

Chocolate or white chocolate?

I had a white chocolate phase. I was like wow, everyone's totally missing out. Turns out I was just trying to feel special, and actually white chocolate is such an inferior product that it's a wonder it ever made it out of the lab.

Now I'm in love with dark chocolate.

Something a lot more normal than the weird name I have now. Alexander something? I'm not sure.

Alex is such a great name! I like it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Hahaha!

You probably baked something with your own semen in it, didn't you?

I've been know for cooking and enjoying calf testicles on occasion. The texture can be highly disconcerting, though.

Wouldnt work with my skin tone tbh.

Closest thing

The tone I liked tho...

Shaven: Nope.
Bearded: A bit flamboyant, but it kinda flows. You could probably rock the fuck out of it with some 'ttude and the proper style (maybe some minor modifications and ad hoc garb).

Edit: It looks like I'm in the minority.

Fluvian

Banned
Okay with all this chocolate talk maybe you guys can help me settle a chocolate related problem I've been having with the family.
Okay so when someone asks you for "plain chocolate choc ices" and you go to sainsburys and the two types of choc ices are milk chocolate and dark chocolate, which on do you get?
I know this might sound weird but I need to prove something to my mum.

I had a white chocolate phase. I was like wow, everyone's totally missing out. Turns out I was just trying to feel special, and actually white chocolate is such an inferior product that it's a wonder it ever made it out of the lab.

Now I'm in love with dark chocolate.
I really don't like the taste of dark chocolate. Milk/lighter chocolate or whatever is great though. And I like white chocolate the most.

Misha

Banned
Okay with all this chocolate talk maybe you guys can help me settle a chocolate related problem I've been having with the family.
Okay so when someone asks you for "plain chocolate choc ices" and you go to sainsburys and the two types of choc ices are milk chocolate and dark chocolate, which on do you get?

This sounds like a British thing. I like cold things sweeter tho so maybe milk chocolate? Dark chocolate is so much better generally tho.

I answered this way wrong. Dark
If it were "normal chocolate" or something like that id assume milk

I'd interpret plain chocolate as dark chocolate. I don't think milk chocolate can really be considered plain due to the milk.

Hmmmm, I think I'd go with milk chocolate, since that is what I assume most people like. But it would have me doubt a bit. Plain makes me inch a bit more towards dark chocolate though. Just "chocolate" would probably be milk chocolate for mne.

I should bleach my hair blonde. Then I could be basic like all my friends.

I really don't like the taste of dark chocolate. Milk/lighter chocolate or whatever is great though. And I like white chocolate the most.

Oh, really? Far too sweet for me! I thought you were joking, so I leaned into it a bit. Sorry

Fluvian

Banned
I'd interpret plain chocolate as dark chocolate. I don't think milk chocolate can really be considered plain due to the milk.

god damn it, that's one for mum and one for me. I just...every plain version of every big chocolate brand is milk chocolate. Why wouldn't she just say Dark chocolate.

Fluvian

Banned
This sounds like a British thing. I like cold things sweeter tho so maybe milk chocolate? Dark chocolate is so much better generally tho.

I answered this way wrong. Dark
If it were "normal chocolate" or something like that id assume milk

Okay that's 2 for dark one for milk. Okay mother you win.

Jobbs

Banned
People should do what makes them happy and whatever makes them feel good about themselves, but I'm always secretly a little disappointed whenever someone goes blonde.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Now it's time for AFTER DRINKING NAP ZZZZZzzzzZZZ

Good evening until later

Misha

Banned
People should do what makes them happy and whatever makes them feel good about themselves, but I'm always secretly a little disappointed whenever someone goes blonde.

If I dye my hair its going to be purple so you dont have to be disappointed

Jobbs

Banned
If I dye my hair its going to be purple so you dont have to be disappointed

I was trying to figure out the way to word that that didn't make me sound mean, because no one should honestly care what I think about hair color.

But yes, purple would be fantastic :3

Misha

Banned
I was trying to figure out the way to word that that didn't make me sound mean, because no one should honestly care what I think about hair color.

But yes, purple would be fantastic :3

Tbh I forgot if you liked dyed hair in general and was just messing with you. Nice for the vote of confidence tho :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom