• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Are you going to PAX Prime in September??

Unlikely. I'll be talking to my pub about this very thing on Monday, but the game isn't in release window yet (as I had thought it would be by now at last PAX) so it'd just be a lot of expense I'd have to pay out of pocket without my game being pushed yet.

Who are you?

I'm doing an AMA for the next 10 minutes until I go out the door.
My names David. I am a visual artist currently situated in NJ. I lived in sf the past 5 years and recently moved back to the garden state. I love seeing the world and meeting new interesting people. I think therefore I am. I have a question for you. What makes you smile?

Jobbs

Banned
My names David. I am a visual artist currently situated in NJ. I lived in sf the past 5 years and recently moved back to the garden state. I love seeing the world and meeting new interesting people. I think therefore I am. I have a question for you. What makes you smile?

A funny joke. A cute baby. Good Sauerkraut, good people, good stories. Well earned schadenfreude.

Unlikely. I'll be talking to my pub about this very thing on Monday, but the game isn't in release window yet (as I had thought it would be by now at last PAX) so it'd just be a lot of expense I'd have to pay out of pocket without my game being pushed yet.

:(

Hope all goes well for ya

I've become a huge fan of veggie "pasta" since I bought a spiralizer. Good stuff.
Yeah, I've grown to really like veggie pasta, though I still prefer the taste/texture of regular pasta. But as for spaghetti squash, you don't even need a spiralizer. You just prepare it, bake it, and by using a fork to get the flesh out, it comes out stringy.

I woke up this morning feeling so congested I could barely breath, and then after blowing it out I've had a runny nose all day. In the past hour I've started to develop a fever. Lame. I think I may have to scale the evening's plans down a lot, unfortunately. Maybe a quick nap will help.

People should do what makes them happy and whatever makes them feel good about themselves, but I'm always secretly a little disappointed whenever someone goes blonde.

I'm just trying to figure out what's next, when next is, and if there even needs to be a next. The answers to those questions are currently ombre, now, and yes, which essentially means don't do any touch ups to the color. It's not full blonde, so there's that!

I'm doing an ama on here for the next hr. Feel free to ask me certain questions.

- How did you find this thread already?
- What do you look like?
- What game did you play most recently?
- Thoughts on BotW Link being right-handed?

No need for apologies!

Edit: Day 2 of spaghetti made with spaghetti squash. Still delicious.

that sounds so, so good right now. I'm very impressionable when it comes to others talking about food!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm doing an ama on here for the next hr. Feel free to ask me certain questions.

How old are you?
Hetero, Gay, Bi or other?
Favorite Pizza Topping?
Best cake?
Favorite non alcoholic drink?
Favorite alcoholic drink?
Do you think I'm pretty even without makeup?
Are you enjoying this messy thread?

Misha

Banned
Yeah, I've grown to really like veggie pasta, though I still prefer the taste/texture of regular pasta. But as for spaghetti squash, you don't even need a spiralizer. You just prepare it, bake it, and by using a fork to get the flesh out, it comes out stringy.

I don't think they're comparable to spaghetti. I definitely like spaghetti squash tho. Usually eat it with parmesan

scrolling through these last pages:
a-star-is-burns17.png

How old are you?
Hetero, Gay, Bi or other?
Favorite Pizza Topping?
Best cake?
Favorite non alcoholic drink?
Favorite alcoholic drink?
Do you think I'm pretty even without makeup?
Are you enjoying this messy thread?
33 straight
Velvet
Sausage and pepperoni together
Hazlenut iced coffee
Guiness
You're cute with or without. Nice hairline too.
Idk what this thread is hence why I am doing the ama.

I don't think they're comparable to spaghetti. I definitely like spaghetti squash tho. Usually eat it with parmesan
Well no, not really (the texture kinda reminds me of cabbage or something), but I was just surprised how it came out looking similar to noodles. I put spaghetti sauce, meatballs, and cheese on them like I would normally. So good.

Edit: Like this

that sounds so, so good right now. I'm very impressionable when it comes to others talking about food!
Same. It helps that y'all seem to have great taste in food.

Me gusta.

I watched Rammstein In Amerika. Lots of old footage (including pre-Rammstein). I would give my left nut and half a goat to see them in concert. Also, lots of shirtlessness of the band for the gay/bi peeps here.

Also, am I the only one who pronounces LGBT in my head as 'ligbit'? Absence of vowels in anything makes my brain do weird shit. MTN DEW being the worst offender.

Jobbs

Banned
Man I had plans and backup plans for tonight and both ultimately fell through :D

Guess it's time to actually finish Inside.

FUME5

Watched TFA last night, so much stupidity.

I'm now at the park throwing the ball for my dog in the rain because she was so amped for it.

Right so Vazra wants me to review Emotion in depth

I don't know that I can. That requires actually remembering stuff about each song.

It was all just samey vapid garbage. Like it was something taken out of the 80s and all the good dumb 80s-y bits replaced with straight blandness. And for an album called Emotion is came across as awfully fake.

10/10
Actual score 1/10 pls go away

is this a trap? i mean id send it idc

Pls c:

No trap

I asked first :mad:
Hehehe >:)

EDIT:
i mean i can share! but only if no traps and i'm not super late on some inside joke because i'm new and pure :x
Would it help if I shared first :3

Nice. Might give it a go then

There's a fight that breaks out which you can not participate in, in the opening, tutorially type mission bit. However if you want to save the optional objective guy, you'll want to activate cloak and just sprint towards the front of the helicopter as it's taking off and rip out the power cell.

Just fyi.

Right so Vazra wants me to review Emotion in depth

I don't know that I can. That requires actually remembering stuff about each song.

It was all just samey vapid garbage. Like it was something taken out of the 80s and all the good dumb 80s-y bits replaced with straight blandness. And for an album called Emotion is came across as awfully fake.

10/10
Actual score 1/10 pls go away

Pls c:

No trap

Hehehe >:)

EDIT:
Would it help if I shared first :3

yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom