• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
What is spyfall and how do you play it?

It's a board game of sorts, each player draws a card out of a pack and one of those players is a "spy". Each other players gets a "Location" card. Players take turns asking each other questions and it's the "Spy"s job to determine what the location is and the other player's job to determine who the "Spy" is.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's a board game of sorts, each player draws a card out of a pack and one of those players is a "spy". Each other players gets a "Location" card. Players take turns asking each other questions and it's the "Spy"s job to determine what the location is and the other player's job to determine who the "Spy" is.

Gaf edition would be people uploading dick pics and the detective linking the pic with each gaffer.

Im terrible I know.

That sounds pretty interesting. I'd be willing to give it a go.

Found this site.
http://spyfall.crabhat.com

Seems like it'd allow you to play this without being there in person?

jb1234

That sounds like a lot of fun, actually.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sounds distantly similar to Clue. Which is, incidentally, my favorite board game.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
We should get a fake GAF game going at some point when there are enough peeps.

Like the popular vaporwave FakeGAF D&D?
GPPbFrz.gif

Right so Vazra wants me to review Emotion in depth

I don't know that I can. That requires actually remembering stuff about each song.

It was all just samey vapid garbage. Like it was something taken out of the 80s and all the good dumb 80s-y bits replaced with straight blandness. And for an album called Emotion is came across as awfully fake.

10/10
Actual score 1/10 pls go away

This thread is disgusting.

Seth, can you do me a favor and not be asleep right now? I need to tell you that it's 3AM and I only just stopped playing Duck Game.

We were super evenly matched, eleven games to thirteen. She wants to play more tomorrow. This game has saved our relationship.

Who else is getting wavy?

I don't know what this means

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Shame follows drunken behavior.

Alas, the price one pays for inebriation.

It's starting to almost feel like September out. I can't wait for those cool Fall mornings.

Soooo bored at work. Ask me stuff before I have to choke a customer

- What is something everybody should try at some point in their life? (if they have the means to do so)
- Most underrated game/movie you think more people should take a look at?
- Best Spiderman villain?
- First time you ever made out with someone?
- Last time you cried?
- How old is too old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom