• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What a night.
I wanna unload my balls into a cumtupperware but I got none and my house is full.

1_Nf_B_Pvk_Sfo_r_ZY4_Ovu2q_JA.jpg

The only dad bod that matters.

FUME5

in the car, hard to see it right now but it's the same last I checked. red circle, burning, death, necrotic skintosis is going to setin soon

While they are different spiders (and scientists haven't figured out why the white tail bite can cause necrosis) my bite swelled up like a very strange blister at first, fingers crossed there's no necrotising action coming your way since the bite appearance and symptoms are different.

Jobbs

Banned
While they are different spiders (and scientists haven't figured out why the white tail bite can cause necrosis) my bite swelled up like a very strange blister at first, fingers crossed there's no necrotising action coming your way since the bite appearance and symptoms are different.

how do I know for sure if it's gone necrotized. I'm afraid to look up pics

Jobbsy

What's going on, bruh?

How is everything???

hey buddy. I'm hanging in there, just trying to get some quality time with the lady before this spider bite necrosis spreads to my brain. it's near my groin so it'll take a while :)

FUME5

how do I know for sure if it's gone necrotized. I'm afraid to look up pics

From what I remember, most cases are a small necrotic ulcer that doesn't heal right. The flesh looks different from normal and is more easily damaged which in turn takes longer to heal.

It was really just a cosmetic consideration for me (a discoloured patch on my ankle that felt 'spongy'), I think it's exceedingly rare that the necrosis continues to happen - I don't think you'll need to spend the rest of your life in a hyperbaric chamber.

A quick read around suggests getting a tetanus shot would be a good idea.

EDIT

Yeah, don't look at the images for brown recluse necrotic.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh, sex talk, heeheheeeee.

I need to watch Young Frankenstein. Gene Wilder was a pretty big part of early childhood.
The Bajorans being religious and xenophobic reminds me of a lot of people in the US, though theyre significantly more justified in their xenophobia

Also the tng episode "The Outcast" mirrors a lot of current views on gender (tho unigender instead of bigender). Uncomfortably so
The Outcast was specifically what I was thinking of regarding TNG.
Yeah exactly, which is why it's weird gf hasn't bounced yet.
1_Nf_B_Pvk_Sfo_r_ZY4_Ovu2q_JA.jpg

The only dad bod that matters.
Have one episode left, should be finishing it tomorrow. :D

Soo, I've lost like 10kgs in under a month which super spooked me. (my base weight is about 65kg anyway, but it's the speed in which I've lost it made me freak out a bit)
I saw the doctor and obviously knowing my history with reflux, there was a lot of "hmmmmm"s.
So I've got a blood test, scan and endoscopy in my near future.
But not being on private health means that I'll probably have to wait for a while for it to be booked in (for the Endoscopy). I'll know how long I'll have to wait this afternoon.
(That or paying about $400 to get it done asap, which I totally don't have right now)

giphy.gif

Sick and tired of being sick lately.

FUME5

Soo, I've lost like 10kgs in under a month which super spooked me.
I saw the doctor and obviously knowing my history with reflux, there was a lot of "hmmmmm"s.
But not being on private health means that I'll probably have to wait for a while for it to be booked in. I'll know how long I'll have to wait this afternoon.
(That or paying about $400 to get it done asap, which I totally don't have right now)

That's a shitload of weight in such a small time - surely you must have noticed a change in your eating patterns? I mean, I'd write it off as stress over getting your pitch out, but 10 kg is ~1/7th of my mass...

Vazra

Soo, I've lost like 10kgs in under a month which super spooked me.
But not being on private health means that I'll probably have to wait for a while for it to be booked in. I'll know how long I'll have to wait this afternoon.

giphy.gif

I wish I had that luck of losing 22 pounds under a month. I've stagnated my weight lost but then again Ive only been eating healthier so I probably just lost the water weight and now have to put more on my part. As for the health fucking up I should be going to the doc this week since my blood sugar levels seem to be quite high and it might be diabetes or pre-diabetes. Been pretty sleepy these last few weeks, cold sweats and peeing way more than usual so I guess something is going on with me. I should use my healthcare before I leave this place since here I literally have to pay nothing while in the US from what I hear the healthcare stuff is more expensive in most places. I havent been eating much sweets and I've been vegetarian for nearly two months so who knows maybe the change of diet is having effects on me or it was there but I didnt check earlier. I guess Im gonna be getting a stricter diet if it is what I think of it. On the positive side Im quite happy that I should be leaving in October even if its Florida. LOL

That's a shitload of weight in such a small time - surely you must have noticed a change in your eating patterns? I mean, I'd write it off as stress over getting your pitch out, but 10 kg is ~1/7th of my mass...

I noticed a bit of a change in eating but also I've been limiting how much I eat. (my family tends to love food a lot and eats to being full rather than eating until satisfied, and overeating makes my reflux act up like fuckin' crazy so I've been eating until I'm satisfied).
It's only really the last week where I started to notice things a bit more and it wasn't until the weekend that I made the decision to go see the GP.

I do think that the stress could be a large factor over it (I've had multiple breakdowns *not straight up catastrophic breakdowns but over-stress* over the last 12 months let alone 4 years, something I don't talk about often) but if anything I've been feeling great over the last couple of weeks so I'm not sure the stress part still applies.

I dunno. I've booked the Abdominal Ultrasound and blood test for tomorrow morning and called the GP for a public hospital referral for the endoscopy so we'll know soon enough.

I wish I had that luck of losing 22 pounds under a month. I've stagnated my weight lost but then again Ive only been eating healthier so I probably just lost the water weight and now have to put more on my part. As for the health fucking up I should be going to the doc this week since my blood sugar levels seem to be quite high and it might be diabetes or pre-diabetes. Been pretty sleepy these last few weeks, cold sweats and peeing way more than usual so I guess something is going on with me. I should use my healthcare before I leave this place since here I literally have to pay nothing while in the US from what I hear the healthcare stuff is more expensive in most places. I havent been eating much sweets and I've been vegetarian for nearly two months so who knows maybe the change of diet is having effects on me or it was there but I didnt check earlier. I guess Im gonna be getting a stricter diet if it is what I think of it. On the positive side Im quite happy that I should be leaving in October even if its Florida. LOL

Oh man, that sounds goddamn crazy. I hope it's down to the diet change D:
Use that healthcare to it's fullest as long as you can haha

Also, oh shit! I didn't know you were moving though! Congrats mayne :D

Word.

(Btw, I think I'm gonna tackle Metroid Prime Trilogy next. I've been trying to get it to run on Dolphin but I'm not convinced the glitches are worth the resolution bump. Either way, I need more Metroid in my life.)

*hugs*

Weird that MP Trilogy is fucking up on Dolphin. I wasn't even aware there was an issue D:
(Maybe I'm used to running the OG Gamecube versions)

jb1234

*hugs*

Weird that MP Trilogy is fucking up on Dolphin. I wasn't even aware there was an issue D:
(Maybe I'm used to running the OG Gamecube versions)

Yeah, it's kinda a mess. Still playable, though. Right now, I'm pissed because one of the batteries in my Wiimote disintegrated. White paste everywhere. :|

Are you gonna stream tonight?

(Another motivator is that I can stream the Primes if I run them on my PC. AND I KNOW EVERYONE IS DYING TO SEE THAT.)

Vazra

Oh man, that sounds goddamn crazy. I hope it's down to the diet change D:
Use that healthcare to it's fullest as long as you can haha

Also, oh shit! I didn't know you were moving though! Congrats mayne :D

Take a look at the possible apartments dude.

I really like the one I linked first but gotta look up more places just in case.

Hoping for the best, same goes for you Vaz.
Thanks a bunch mate.

Yeah, it's kinda a mess. Still playable, though. Right now, I'm pissed because one of the batteries in my Wiimote disintegrated. White paste everywhere. :|

Are you gonna stream tonight?

(Another motivator is that I can stream the Primes if I run them on my PC. AND I KNOW EVERYONE IS DYING TO SEE THAT.)

:D

--

No but seriously, I had to deal with so much fucking battery acid on the girlfriends guitar hero controllers and xbox 360 controllers afte the move, so I understand this frustration haha

Yeah! I'm gonna stream after lunch and finish AM2R. Properly. haha

I'd be on board for your Prime stream

Hoping for the best, same goes for you Vaz.

Thanks man, I'll keep y'all updated

Take a look at the possible apartments dude.

I really like the one I linked first but gotta look up more places just in case.

Yasss @ that first one

jb1234

:D

--

No but seriously, I had to deal with so much fucking battery acid on the girlfriends guitar hero controllers and xbox 360 controllers afte the move, so I understand this frustration haha

Yeah! I'm gonna stream after lunch and finish AM2R. Properly. haha

I'd be on board for your Prime stream

AW YEAH. JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS!

(If we classify the old days as being five months ago. And I like that interpretation because it makes me sound young and virile, like a sheep fresh from its mother's womb.)

Vazra

AW YEAH. JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS!

(If we classify the old days as being five months ago. And I like that interpretation because it makes me sound young and virile, like a sheep fresh from its mother's womb.)

You havent aged a thing after you turned 21. Forever young.

Vazra

Sometimes I think the only reason why I make myself busy is to escape the dread of not being busy.
I could keep you busy but you are already working on being busy
I looked in the mirror today and it's like I've aged ten years in a week. Maybe it finally caught up with me?
Fake confidence til you get it.
Zero²;215395726 said:
Tell me the way.
And I really need to sleep, cya fine people!
Sleep well dude. See ya later.

Just saw The Midnight After on Netflix. It has good cinematography of the Hong Kong area, it's tone yo-yo's from weird thriller to even weirder comedy, but it still hits a lot of the bad pacing/exposition issues that a good chunk of asian cinema has. On top of that, a lot of loose ends were never tied up. I want to say that some of it flew over my head due to different cultural expectations (sidenote: Culture seems to be a somewhat central theme to it!), but it doesn't excuse the aforementioned pacing issues. Also the girl who plays Yuki is total cutie.

Vazra

ahahah!

*goes to Dr. Vaz because of a head cold*

Dr. Vaz: "Okay, first things first. I'm going to have to ask you to drop those trousers."

rofl already flushed. Damn...

I think I know what is the problem
*grabs and strokes and makes Clyde's get hard*
Now cough.
*grabs balls*
cough again.
Yup you're just horny mate.

Damn. What an unfortunate way to go.

I've only been given one hickey in my life.

Was the hickey on the DICK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom