• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

Man, pretty much all I did today was mess with Dolphin. I mean, I'm okay with that but I didn't think it would be so time consuming.

(Now I'm driving to the store to pick up ice cream. DON'T JUDGE ME.)

Jesus

I just had to sprint for two different trains in the space of 5 minutes

It's only 8:10 in the morning

What did I do o deserve this
other than not going to bed until like 4AM

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Oh! I didn't know it was on there. I've been following pokket for a long time.

I like watching people cook!

Right of course surely you're watching because of that mhm mhm

Unrelated, I watched Now You See Me 2 yesterday, and like the first one, I liked it way more than it has any right to.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
one of my super cute clients brought me gifts of fresh foods from her garden

i think i'm in love <3

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
*googles pocket*

That girl is a makeup witch.

You can tell she would look like a completely different person without it, but she knows how to make you focus on her eyes and lips while concealing other features like most girls could only wish. I find fascinating the things some people can do with makeup.

*googles pocket*

That girl is a makeup witch.

You can tell she would look like a completely different person without it, but she knows how to make you focus on her eyes and lips while concealing other features like most girls could only wish. I find fascinating the things some people can do with makeup.

k

edit: it's late and I'm not sure the joke will land, so I'm going to explain it. Pokket uses two letters k, not the standard ck. Ergo what looked like bitchy dismissal was actually spelling police, which is at least one step less rude. Maybe.

Her makeup is really cool and I'd love to try and get experienced like that, but then I'd worry about becoming dependent on it. After you go so long not looking 100% natural it becomes the new normal and a bit of a safety blanket, so it's hard to let go of.

Fukken autocorrect.

About to take off. Please somebody do me a solid and triple format my hard drives if this plane goes down.

I was debating my friend about this the other day. I'm in the camp of it doesn't matter, I'll be dead so what will I care? He didn't have a satisfactory response to that. I'm very interested in leaving the world the world a better place for those after me, but I don't personally need to be remembered well. That's just a happy coincidence of being thought highly of in life.

People are weird about death. See: Gene Wilder and then whoever dies next week.

Speaking of death, my younger brother sent me a picture of him with Rob Liefeld today. He thought I'd know who it was just by looking at him. "That's Rob Lifefold the guy who made Deadpool." "Oh. I just know him as the guy who sucks at drawing anatomy." Life is strange.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Twitch streamers are all cretins, but Pokket is C U T E.

Jobbs

Banned
Pokket looks like a dude with too much makeup.

wK8Zt9U.gif

Twitch streamers are all cretins, but Pokket is C U T E.

Pokket isn't just cute, she's great. She's funny and a very good extemporaneous speaker.

EatChildren

Pokket isn't just cute, she's great. She's funny and a very good extemporaneous speaker.

Well I'm glad she has that skill given her chosen career.

Jobbs

Banned
Eddie Redmayne

I was going to go grab some pictures off her instagram to "counter" this claim, but I find the whole thing distasteful and I'm not going to engage in "look at this girl" stuff.

Pokket doesn't look masculine at all and even if she did it seems distasteful to point it out as a negative for no particular reason other than that.

She looks ok, but Lili is the hotter blue head to be honest.

wK8Zt9U.gif

Man, this gif solves a lot of problems haha

EatChildren

I am bored shitless with Mankind Divided.
I was bored shitless with No Man's Sky.
I still haven't finished Uncharted 4.

Video games are breaking me.

Jobbs

Banned

Because you keep picking the most boring fuckingest ones, man. I don't like Deus Ex so I didn't play the new one, but NMS and UC4 are two of the most boring games I can remember in recent history.

Jobbs

Banned
And I'd like to add that Lea is the hotter red head compared to pokket...

so take your own advice.

I'm not disagreeing, but women aren't colors or flavors of ice cream that need to be compared against eachother pointlessly all the time

EatChildren

Because you keep picking the most boring fuckingest ones, man. I don't like Deus Ex so I didn't play the new one, but NMS and UC4 are two of the most boring games I can remember in recent history.

I just wanna have disposable blockbuster fun maaaan.

But pretty much. I'm not too surprised I got tired of NMS and UC4. Maybe the latter, as I at least mustered up the energy to plow through the other three from start to finish (and legit enjoy UC2). Deus Ex is the real disappointment; it plays fine but I'm so emotionally detached from the heinously dull cast and setting that it's impossible for me to care about anything in a game dominated by narrative. At least HR had momentum and presence. All MD has so far is the whole mechanical apartheid thing which is handled with about as much believably and subtlety is you could expect from a video game.

At least I really like Nioh.

You have become an electronic old man

Try a new genre

I'm thinking Dishonored 2 will satisfy, but at this point who knows.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Chuckie

I'm not disagreeing, but women aren't colors or flavors of ice cream that need to be compared against eachother pointlessly all the time

While that is true, it is hardly an illogical response when suddenly everyone is fawning over how C U T E a certain girl is.

I haven't played Mankind divided yet but those two other games are meh /trash
Uncharted 4 ending is basically more climbing , more rope swing swinging and using the pick to dig into the wall to climb
What a let down

EatChildren

I haven't played Mankind divided yet but those two other games are meh /trash
Uncharted 4 ending is basically more climbing , more rope swing swinging and using the pick to dig into the wall to climb
What a let down

there are others...LIKE ME

You shut your mouth Smite is a great guy

Real talk I've got no beef with streamers, it's just a totally different world of non-entertainment to me. I derive almost if not literally zero joy from streamers and their commentary. My brain is not attuned to that form of passive entertainment which makes it come across as a wee bit alien to me. Good on streamers for making a career doing something they love in a very challenging market, but man I couldn't care less.

I do like watching pro Q3A matches though, because that shit is poetry.

Real talk I've got no beef with streamers, it's just a totally different world of non-entertainment to me. I derive almost if not literally zero joy from streamers and their commentary. My brain is not attuned to that form of passive entertainment which makes it come across as a wee bit alien to me. Good on streamers for making a career doing something they love in a very challenging market, but man I couldn't care less.

I do like watching pro Q3A matches though, because that shit is poetry.
You should check out Arcade Pit. It's not just someone playing games and talking, it's like a proper gameshow-y thing. It's pretty great.

EatChildren

You should check out Arcade Pit. It's not just someone playing games and talking, it's like a proper gameshow-y thing. It's pretty great.

I'll be honest; I don't like an overwhelming majority of video game themed shows in general. Despite being enthralled by this medium as an emergent form of creative expression, and the industry surrounding it, pop entertainment gamer stuff just doesn't appeal to me.

Maybe deep down I just hate video games.

FUME5

I'll be honest; I don't like an overwhelming majority of video game themed shows in general. Despite being enthralled by this medium as an emergent form of creative expression, and the industry surrounding it, pop entertainment gamer stuff just doesn't appeal to me.

Maybe deep down I just hate video games.

I play the vidjas.

EatChildren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom