• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
JESUS, DOG!

Gb0ENgu.gif

jb1234

Can you improvise if I dont have the music sheet? Pretty much just cover any of these and I'll be a happy campter ^_^

Nope, I'm not an improvisor. That's a completely different skillset. Even if I had the sheets, I'm not sure you'll get a great result with these, which use vocals.

Awesome stuff, jb!

If I may request something, could you play some Thelonious Monk? 'Round Midnight to be exact.

I couldn't find any sheets for it (which likely don't exist since it's jazz). :p

Misha

Banned
Really want Overcooked to go on sale soon. Seems like a great local co-op game.

I remember seeing the devlog get started on tigsource. Thought it looked dumb and now its getting a ton of attention. I'm pretty awful at predicting indie game success

FUME5

Really want Overcooked to go on sale soon. Seems like a great local co-op game.

Will pop in fengy's chat.
I was mildly worried about this happening to me once.
Hooked up with a longtime friend when I was younger, she left me looking like I was mauled by a bear.

Yeah, got Overcooked on the wishlist to grab it on sale.

I don't think I've had a hickey since I was 14 or so, I got sent to the vice principals office iirc and he sent me home with a note trying to get me in the shit with my parents.

They laughed.

I remember seeing the devlog get started on tigsource. Thought it looked dumb and now its getting a ton of attention. I'm pretty awful at predicting indie game success

Looks like it will be great to play when smashed - I think that may be the missing factor in your estimation.

Can this be used in the next thread? Photoshop all male gaffers in the bottle.

You mean, just alter the water to a milky white?

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I took some diphenhydramine, which I probably shouldn't have. Making me all melancholic.

2OxItil.png

not sure Cormac helps with this.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Vaz is totes cute and lives in a fancy tropical estate. If I were into doodz I'd totally seduce him for purely venal and pecuniary reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom