• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gals and guys, I need some recommendations on what kind of hair style I should do now. I won't do any man bun for awhile since it puts to much pressure on my hair (which in return makes my hair fall out). I won't cut my hair tho!
Let it freeeeeeee

Long hair is the best c:

EDIT: See, look at this cool and sexy cuteboy :3

nlNnZVsl.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
nobody should even wear skin tbh

liberate your skeleton

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You look good with your skin on tho. Not everyone is hot skinless tbh

Thanks babe. I'm laying awake (n u d e) in bed unable to sleep and feeling sick. It's nice to know my fleshgame is strong.

I hate the person I've become
Hate the foil
Hate the filters
Hate the blister packs
But I won't stop
The run has got me spinning
Around and down and out
Praying that the clarity of morning
Brings a peace to ease the mourning
Of a loss of control
As two lives split in half from a whole
She'd say 'I miss you when you're gone'
And I would wish that I was off
Anywhere else
I'm sorry,
When I said I didn't love you
What I meant was I hate myself

God the new Apologies album is such an emotional trip 😳

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Went for a long walk, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I will ask my doctor to send me to a orthopedist, because I still have this weird feeling in my knee when walking uphill and downhill.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thanks babe. I'm laying awake (n u d e) in bed unable to sleep and feeling sick. It's nice to know my fleshgame is strong.

Wish I could keep you some naked company to help you relax. As for being sick I would get you your meds and good meals. #WaifuGoals.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gonna sleep but I gotta say me being ranked high by some gaffers it lifts up my spirit and boosts the confidence a bit. Now you may keep showering with compliments while I rest so I wake up to even sweeter stuff
I feel like a train ran over me with how tired I've been lately tbh.

Love is a chemical reaction that usually dies after two years. So i guess maybe they can help you find the love of your next two years?

Show on the doll how you became so cynical and jaded.

Usually isn't the same as 'always'; being in love for life is going to start with two years so you might as well start there.

Misha

Banned
damn gurl. sounds like you're all locked in. you've got this. :D
Pretty much the only change I've made is I stopped eating subway for lunch. Will probably have to put actual effort in sometime if I want to lose more

(Well either that or new medicine im on but that's supposed to do the opposite)

Jobbs

Banned
Pretty much the only change I've made is I stopped eating subway for lunch. Will probably have to put actual effort in sometime if I want to lose more

Did you start skipping lunch or did you just switch to a lower calorie lunch somewhere else? In any case, a relatively small seeming change can make a difference if you're consistent. Just keep being consistent and tweak things as needed to meet your desired goals

Misha

Banned
Nice! :)

I've only lost three pounds in the same time but I went back home and did not have great eating habits. :p
For not great eating habits that's pretty decent. And I'm sure you have a lot less to lose than I do :p
Did you start skipping lunch or did you just switch to a lower calorie lunch somewhere else? In any case, a relatively small seeming change can make a difference if you're consistent. Just keep being consistent and tweak things as needed to meet your desired goals
Well it's mostly cause we've been less busy so there has been more leftovers from dinner. It's pretty much the standard meal is eat normally. Probably less calories than subway id assume

First of all: awesome, good for you :3

Second: as someone who is also trying to lose wait (I think I've dropped ~20lbs since the start of the year), I've found that the small changes like that are the easiest ways to lose weight. Like, all I've done is stopped drinking sugary drinks and replaced sugar in coffee for sweeteners, but it's something that's been really easy to maintain. Like it's all well and good going on a super healthy diet, but if you get sick of it and swing back that's not gonna help and you'll probably end up worse than when you started, and this is something I've seen with my parents. And the thing is, once you've got used to that one thing, you can reexamine your diet and make another slight change. Incremental, maintainable steps to eating well c:

I dunno, I might be talking total garbage, haha. Either way, it seems to be working, and I'm pleased for you! Keep it up! :D

Misha

Banned
First of all: awesome, good for you :3

Second: as someone who is also trying to lose wait (I think I've dropped ~20lbs since the start of the year), I've found that the small changes like that are the easiest ways to lose weight. Like, all I've done is stopped drinking sugary drinks and replaced sugar in coffee for sweeteners, but it's something that's been really easy to maintain. Like it's all well and good going on a super healthy diet, but if you get sick of it and swing back that's not gonna help and you'll probably end up worse than when you started, and this is something I've seen with my parents. And the thing is, once you've got used to that one thing, you can reexamine your diet and make another slight change. Incremental, maintainable steps to eating well c:

I dunno, I might be talking total garbage, haha. Either way, it seems to be working, and I'm pleased for you! Keep it up! :D
The way I see it "dieting" is bad and you should just eat what you like that's good for you that you'd be happy with for the rest of your life. Forcing down kale and egg whites would be torture

My diet isn't actually all that bad tho. I figure I just need to keep cutting down portion sizes until it works and avoid special occasion foods. I don't even eat blatantly sugary things on a weekly basis and absolutely can't stand high fat content. Pasta and bread are rare, rice is the only carb I eat fairly regularly

Does it have to be sugary? Carbonated water gives you the same mouth feel. I go through two or three bottles of Perrier every day

carbonated water tastes pretty odd to me. i don't quite enjoy regular soda as much as i used to, which is fine but i have a bad addiction to diet coke at the moment that isn't helping :/

Jobbs

Banned
carbonated water tastes pretty odd to me. i don't quite enjoy regular soda as much as i used to, which is fine but i have a bad addiction to diet coke at the moment that isn't helping :/

Diet soda is fine. It has no calories, it won't contribute to weight gain.

dralla

Does it have to be sugary? Carbonated water gives you the same mouth feel. I go through two or three bottles of Perrier every day

Yea, I drink flavored seltzer all the time. Lemon lime taste like regular Sprite to me now. I tried a sip of Sprite Zero the other day and it was so gross, it tasted like sugary syrup. Different brands have different tastes. Polar is pretty popular but it's got a very distinct taste to it, almost candy-like. I really like Stop and Shop brand or Schweppes

FloatOn

doesn't diet soda have fake sweeteners that are really bad for you?

or is that a myth?

as an aside I've been into La Croix lately and a variety of tea. Get into yerba mate fam.

Jobbs

Banned
doesn't diet soda have fake sweeteners that are really bad for you?

or is that a myth?

If you go by word of mouth and gut feeling, then maybe there's something to it having health concerns or somehow magically contributing to weight gain even though it has no calories.

If you go by studies and science, there is very little to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom