• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Me tbh.

But then I play something like Until Dawn and remember why I like video games in the first place.

Dark Souls in 2011 kinda shocked me back into being interested in playing games after going several years without giving a fuck anymore.

Bloodborne is fucking god tier, by the way. It's pretty much as good as it gets: A wholly realized artistic vision -- A game with true mystique and true style. The monster designs are out of this world.

FloatOn

I looked up pokket to see what all the fuss is about

My personal preference is towards females that look attractive without seeming like they take significant amounts of time to make themselves look attractive. I can't escape how artificial that amount of effort makes a person look.

But I'm glad she makes people happy :)

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Youtube option of playback at higher speed is insanely fun

What is with GAF today, so slow on loading...

Massive clubs are really overrated from a practical perspective.

Dark Souls in 2011 kinda shocked me back into being interested in playing games after going several years without giving a fuck anymore.

Bloodborne is fucking god tier, by the way. It's pretty much as good as it gets: A wholly realized artistic vision -- A game with true mystique and true style. The monster designs are out of this world.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Probably more than Dark Souls. I really like how much offense seems to be prioritized over defense.

Jobbs

Banned
I like video games, even though I don't seem to have the mental commitment to play a lot of them lately.

The other day I played Supermoon on spotify, on loop, for like... 8 hours... And as a result the song is looping in my head still. I'm fucked. :)

I like video games, even though I don't seem to have the mental commitment to play a lot of them lately.

The other day I played Supermoon on spotify, on loop, for like... 8 hours... And as a result the song is looping in my head still. I'm fucked. :)

I prefer short games these days. Or at least ones that aren't like 40+ hours.

I still love RPGs but I can't deal with the time sink anymore. Witcher 3 being an exception because it's just that good. (And it's been months and I'm still nowhere near done.)

Fluvian

Banned
I don't like commenting on women's appearances ever unless it's something they're asking about or something. I just feel gross otherwise

Part of my sassy nature is my need to critique peoples looks, I usually keep it to myself unless somebody is a dick and thinks their attractive when their not (Gwyneth Paltrow)

Jobbs

Banned
I just told my girlfriend that I "ate" some coffee. I like saying eat when it's actually drinking. I'm the living end.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1. Vazra
2. The rest

Obv.
As a note: the ability to deep throat a banana was a criteria in the ranking

You are the best <3

Vazra is at the top obviously homeboy exudes sex
You too <3

This acclaim
uvlgy1r.gif

EDIT: I definitely look better now than on that gif. >.>

Xiao Hu

Should I part ways with my manbun? I would like to have shoulder long hair again but the amout of hair that I'm losing grosses me out.

FloatOn

I'm looking forward to the 2/3 gator squad come october vaz (melty face trab will be missed)

will you be my wingman and help me find the love of my life?

Fluvian

Banned
I'm looking forward to the 2/3 gator squad come october vaz (melty face trab will be missed)

Love is a chemical reaction that usually dies after two years. So i guess maybe they can help you find the love of your next two years?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I can try. If anything you can deposit your love in me if desperate&#127770;

Xiao Hu

Gals and guys, I need some recommendations on what kind of hair style I should do now. I won't do any man bun for awhile since it puts to much pressure on my hair (which in return makes my hair fall out). I won't cut my hair tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom