• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
nicee ;))

just my regular hat. u like it?
f6988b6b2256384145b13c77ba163c6e.jpg

jb1234

I've been tinkering around with the new King's Quest. It's charming, written reasonably well but like most adventure games post-Telltale, the gameplay is practically nil. While older adventure games could be very frustrating in their design, I at least felt like I was being challenged by them. There has to be a solid middle ground here and I hope someone finds it soon.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've been tinkering around with the new King's Quest. It's charming, written reasonably well but like most adventure games post-Telltale, the gameplay is practically nil. While older adventure games could be very frustrating in their design, I at least felt like I was being challenged by them. There has to be a solid middle ground here and I hope someone finds it soon.
I liked it a lot but cant buy the humble bundle. Spent 50 already on God Eater and my last 20 i'll save for movies or food.

The Sierra Bundle is fucking awesome 😭

jb1234

I liked it a lot but cant buy the humble bundle. Spent 50 already on God Eater and my last 20 i'll save for movies or food.

The Sierra Bundle is fucking awesome 😭

It's a great bundle, for sure. It's worth it for the Gabriel Knight games alone.

(I've never been a big King's Quest series fan. The sixth game is an established classic but the rest are very uneven. Same with Quest for Glory.)

FloatOn

Someone put an end to Trobbs (jobbs + trab) my heart can't take it

Anyway

I just accidentally swallowed a bunch of toothpaste :eek:

The good news is that at least I know for certain my esophagus is minty fresh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Someone put an end to Trobbs (jobbs + trab) my heart can't take it

Anyway

I just accidentally swallowed a bunch of toothpaste :eek:

The good news is that at least I know for certain my esophagus is minty fresh
I accidentally imagined you swallowing something else. 🌚

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Gals and guys, I need some recommendations on what kind of hair style I should do now. I won't do any man bun for awhile since it puts to much pressure on my hair (which in return makes my hair fall out). I won't cut my hair tho!
Grow it out like RNH

Actually is safer to let me drive than be on the passenger side.

That was great dude. Also I really liked the hour the stream started. Much easier for me to join in.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man <3 I like that time as well. It sits right in the afternoon here.

[quote="jb1234, post: 215404311"]BUT ARE YOU READY FOR MORE METROID? SO MUCH MORE?[/QUOTE]

FUCK.

METROID MARATHON HERE WE GO

So I'm thinking
Metroid (with Map version) / Metroid Zero Mission (between these two)
Metroid 2 / AM2R (between these two)
Super Metroid
Metroid Fusion

For first stream and second will be

Prime 1
Other M
Prime 2
Prime 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom