• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streamers. Twitchers. Gamers.

Fuck's sake, warn me next time you post a vomit gif

*really really really hates vomit, like legit kind of emetophobic, and now feels ill*

He's great and makes useful videos, why do you hate him?

He comes across as arrogant a lot of the time, and does that thing a lot of English nerds do where they think that being an overly sarcastic ass is funny when it just makes them sound like they think they're superior to everyone else

Cuddles.

I'm feeling a bit low myself over not getting a phone interview for a job they said they would call me for. I was waiting for it all afternoon. :(

And now I'm watching Pan for some reason.
Yeah, I saw that in lettersGAF =( *huuug*

What was the job?

Fluvian

Banned
Fuck's sake, warn me next time you post a vomit gif

*really really really hates vomit, like legit kind of emetophobic, and now feels ill*

He comes across as arrogant a lot of the time, and does that thing a lot of English nerds do where they think that being an overly sarcastic ass is funny when it just makes them sound like they think they're superior to everyone else

He plays it up for laughs, at least he isn't fucking angry joe, besides being a cringe inducing mediocre critic who flounders in every interview he's ever given he took advantage of the death of a youtuber he barely knew to cry on camera and monetise the video, literally profitting off of someones death, seriously fuck Angry Joe.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
EhhI dont like any youtubers these days. A lot of them try doing click bait content, fake personalities among ofher things like terrible editing, forced comedic sound effects, etc and it annoys me. I get they want to be fun/entertaining but the overacting kills my interest.

Jobbs

Banned
EhhI dont like any youtubers these days. A lot of them try doing click bait content, fake personalities among ofher things like terrible editing, forced comedic sound effects, etc and it annoys me. I get they want to be fun/entertaining but the overacting kills my interest.

You think everything on actual television is a real personality? I'm not sure what that means, but Youtube has kind of taken over around here. I frequently have it on my television by the couch, and as far as my nieces go -- I don't even know if they know what traditional television is. A youtube channel to them is not a novel concept, it's just how they watch stuff.

He plays it up for laughs, at least he isn't fucking angry joe, besides being a cringe inducing mediocre critic who flounders in every interview he's ever given he took advantage of the death of a youtuber he barely knew to cry on camera and monetise the video, literally profitting off of someones death, seriously fuck Angry Joe.

It's still irritating though. It comes off as simultaneously forced and just prickish. I guess he reminds me too much of other awful nerds I've had to deal with.

A casual job making pre-made (for the customer) salad packs.

Well, I'm sure you'll find something else. Keep your head up, finding a job sucks but you'll be able to get something good *hug*

There are still good people out there. Chip & Ironicus, Retsupurae, the McElroys (Monster Factory, Car Boys and Griffin's Pokemon Y Nuzlocke run are all amazing), Cool Ghosts

Man, I'm still pissed I didn't stick with LPing when I started like 7 years ago :c

Fluvian

Banned

even h3h3 has resorted to click bait, his latest video is titled dicks out for harambe....still love ethan though.

Vazra

You think everything on actual television is a real personality? I'm not sure what that means, but Youtube has kind of taken over around here. I frequently have it on my television by the couch, and as far as my nieces go -- I don't even know if they know what traditional television is. A youtube channel to them is not a novel concept, it's just how they watch stuff.
I dont watch tv. I randomly watch cooking shows and sitcoms which are not meant to be reality stuff.

Jobbs

Banned
I dont watch tv.

I watched a pewdie pie video a while ago that made me laugh. Yeah, he has outbursts and he falls down and stuff -- I get that it's fake, I don't even know why that's something worthy of pointing out. He's putting on a show. His physical comedy is actually pretty good.

The "fake" argument doesn't resonate with me as a criticism of youtube channels.

Vazra

I watched a pewdie pie video a while ago that made me laugh. Yeah, he has outbursts and he falls down and stuff -- I get that it's fake, I don't even know why that's something worthy of pointing out. He's putting on a show. His physical comedy is actually pretty good.

The "fake" argument doesn't resonate with me as a criticism of youtube channels.
Feels too forced for me to enjoy it. Its not too complicated.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
YouTube is just the natural evolution of video content creation and distribution, leveraging modern technology and offering a far wider breadth of content variety thanks to accessibility of tools and proliferation of recording hardware. Anybody can be a talk show host, a soapbox ranter, reviewer, commentator, or whatever. And it makes perfect sense that economised markets and increased production standards grow from this.

I think for me it's more a matter of taste, and what sometimes feels like digging through a pile of shit for the appealing stuff. I feel an overwhelming majority of gaming related stuff heavily caters to pop culture shtick and presentation, where I just don't find myself entertained or stimulated. It's also honestly why I don't really like PAX and much. Less a criticism of the content/events themselves, and more that I don't find myself particularly interested in the culture they offer.

RedLetterMedia is basically the only TV-like regular YouTube production I view. That being said I'd be open to any recommendations.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Oh how I hate when nobody at medical center does not pick up the phone

YouTube is just the natural evolution of video content creation and distribution, leveraging modern technology and offering a far wider breadth of content variety thanks to accessibility of tools and proliferation of recording hardware. Anybody can be a talk show host, a soapbox ranter, reviewer, commentator, or whatever. And it makes perfect sense that economised markets and increased production standards grow from this.

I think for me it's more a matter of taste, and what sometimes feels like digging through a pile of shit for the appealing stuff. I

Amen.

Vazra

fd13c4d9b7.jpg

FUME5

It's similar to music, cheaper technology and delivery channels has democratised a section of media.

Shit, I'll watch Feng play Metroid out of the corner of my eye while I lift weights at home, but it doesn't click for me, mainly because I've never looked to anyone else for....their opinion on entertainment I guess?

EDIT

For fucks sake Vaz.

I mean

I criticise Pewdiepie for just being bad, lol

Seriously though, Monster Factory is a goddamned revelation

Just like Bart!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
raw carrots >>>>>>>>>>>>> cooked carrots >>>∞ carrot dogs

Jobbs

Banned
I like noise, so youtube channels are often used to that end - But what's more is I like comfortable/familiar noise. I like it to such an extent that if I like a video a lot sometimes I'll just watch it over and over because anything different would disappoint me. I know how weird that might sound, but it's hard to explain.

It's similar to music, cheaper technology and delivery channels has democratised a section of media.

Shit, I'll watch Feng play Metroid out of the corner of my eye while I lift weights at home, but it doesn't click for me, mainly because I've never looked to anyone else for....their opinion on entertainment I guess?

EDIT

For fucks sake Vaz.

giphy.gif

How dare you, I'm top tier entertainment and full of on point opinions

I'm still not sure why y'all watch me. I have terrible opinions on everything <3

Just to weigh in on the personality chat, I'm a huge fan of Giant Bomb and Easy Allies/Ex-Gametrailers because it feels like watching/listening to friends talk about videogames but with actual decent discussion.
Their talk on NMS was actually refreshing to listen to as a change from the general crazy train that game has spawned. (Please God, let this not spawn into an NMS discussion)

I tried the Co-Optional Podcast but I couldn't get past TotalBiscuit's personality (or character).

Hahahahaha this is fucking great

Vazra

Waiting at the doc fucking sucks. Been here for an hour and at the pace I may go out in 4 hour. So damn slow.
Zero²;215511826 said:
Sure but no touching beyond they waist line!
What if I carry you upside down? &#127770;

Vazra

Oh man, good luck! Let us know how it goes

You are correct. Waiting rooms are the goddamn worst.
The good thing is that I dont have to pay shit here but the waiting game is awful.

As for what I watch the streams you are funny, interact with your audience and your squeals when frustrated are hilarious among other reactions.

Sorry mate, not what I meant. Was trying to say that there's only very specific circumstances under which I'll watch someone else play videogames etc...

No no no I was being a smart arse. haha
I left the joke in the spoiler :p

Sly as fuck edit : I know what you meant and I'm the same. I'll never go out of my way to watch streams, I'll only watch streams if I'm working on something mindless or if someone asks me to be part of the shenanigans.

Zero²

Waiting at the doc fucking sucks. Been here for an hour and at the pace I may go out in 4 hour. So damn slow.

What if I carry you upside down? &#127770;
Are you sick too vaz? Woke up with an eye infection this morning and can't do anything for the rest of the day :(

And no, the only upside down I like is a 69.
giphy.gif

I'm triggered, what the hell is this disgusting thing, who thought this would be a good idea? Why destroy a perfectly good carrot like this?

Vazra

Zero²;215512525 said:
Are you sick too vaz? Woke up with an eye infection this morning and can't do anything for the rest of the day :(

And no, the only upside down I like is a 69.

giphy.gif

I'm triggered, what the hell is this disgusting thing, who thought this would be a good idea? Why destroy a perfectly good carrot like this?
Getting checked for diabetes since my blood sugar levels are high. Also I was talking about 69&#128536;

As for the eye infection make sure to get drops to keep that clean and rest well that eye.

As for the carrot dog I think Satan had a hand at it.

giphy.gif

How dare you, I'm top tier entertainment and full of on point opinions

I'm still not sure why y'all watch me. I have terrible opinions on everything <3

Just to weigh in on the personality chat, I'm a huge fan of Giant Bomb and Easy Allies/Ex-Gametrailers because it feels like watching/listening to friends talk about videogames but with actual decent discussion.
Their talk on NMS was actually refreshing to listen to as a change from the general crazy train that game has spawned. (Please God, let this not spawn into an NMS discussion)

I tried the Co-Optional Podcast but I couldn't get past TotalBiscuit's personality (or character).

RE: TotalBiscuit - yet another thing we agree on? Hahaha :D

RE: Spoilered text - as someone who has a lot of the same opinions I'm taking this as a personal insult :c

Zero²;215511826 said:
Sure but no touching below the waist line!
That's fine by me :3 *cuddle*

EDIT: Hey, good luck at the doctor Vazra! Sending luck your way <3

Xiao Hu

Saw a really hot muscular Russian guy on the beach today. Oh how I wish I wasn't that fat and in a better shape again &#128553;&#127814;

Things I need to remember:
Don't leave the lettersGAF nsfw channel as the last channel I looked at on Discord on my phone

Fortunately there was noone behind me, lol

Good pic though :3

Zero²

Getting checked for diabetes since my blood sugar levels are high. Also I was talking about 69&#128536;

As for the eye infection make sure to get drops to keep that clean and rest well that eye.

As for the carrot dog I think Satan had a hand at it.
Aye, oh hope you get to it soon, waiting for doctors is a pain.
I'll just rest for the day and go to the eye doc in the afternoon to get proper treatment.
69s are awesome, hate being sick and not having sex :(
That's fine by me :3 *cuddle*
You cutie, you know I can't resist cuddling, one of the best things ever created by humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom