• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This Alycia Debnam Carey sure is cute.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;215595852 said:
Do you watch anime? If yes, tell us about your love about anime in detail.

I watch anime. There is all different styles and genres in there to enjoy and some actually have pretty kick ass animation and some have interesting stories. Sure there is plenty of fan service shows out there but if you look around you should find something that is not too on the nose with that. Im currently watching and enjoying Jojo Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable and Tales of Zestiria The X. Torturing myself with Berserk to see how low can it go in terms of quality.

As for my favorite anime shows: Saber Marionette J, Neon Genesis Evangelion Angel Beats, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Blue Seed, Soul Hunter, Cowboy Bebop, Those Who Hunt Elves and Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040.

Not going into movies tho cause thats another thing of beauty but to mention a few films: Princess Mononoke, Redline, Children Who ChaseLost Voices, 5cm, Kara No Kyoukai and basically almost everything Studio Ghibli until Ponyo.

More questions go go go!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
This car is hot af
2017-Mazda-MX-5-Miata-RF-front-three-quarter-01.jpg

Vazra

I dont care about cars. All I need is to fit into the car and that it doesnt use much gas. Im a cheap guy I guess.

Jobbs

Banned
For some reason I have Endless Legend in my steam inventory. I don't remember buying this. Why would I have a $30 game without knowing it?

This car is hot af

Lame desperate little middle aged guys ruined the entire idea of the sleek little sports car

And if htey didn't ruin it, shitheads did

So I tend towards cars with more subdued stylings

Zero²

I watch anime. There is all different styles and genres in there to enjoy and some actually have pretty kick ass animation and some have interesting stories. Sure there is plenty of fan service shows out there but if you look around you should find something that is not too on the nose with that. Im currently watching and enjoying Jojo Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable and Tales of Zestiria The X. Torturing myself with Berserk to see how low can it go in terms of quality.

As for my favorite anime shows: Saber Marionette J, Neon Genesis Evangelion Angel Beats, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Blue Seed, Soul Hunter, Cowboy Bebop, Those Who Hunt Elves and Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040.

Not going into movies tho cause thats another thing of beauty but to mention a few films: Princess Mononoke, Redline, Children Who ChaseLost Voices, 5cm, Kara No Kyoukai and basically almost everything Studio Ghibli until Ponyo.

More questions go go go!
So you like great animation? Did you watch One Punch Man, and are you planning on watching Mob Psycho 100?

A Fish Aficionado

Lame desperate little middle aged guys ruined the entire idea of the sleek little sports car

By the time I am able to afford it, I'll be a lame middle-aged guy.

Vazra

Zero²;215597175 said:
So you like great animation? Did you watch One Punch Man, and are you planning on watching Mob Psycho 100?

I like great animation and also a fun plot. Sometimes they may lack in animation but find ways to make up for it. I watched and liked(not loved) One Punch Man and I plan watching Mob Psycho 100 soon.

What are your faves?

jb1234

I want a Tesla. That way, even though I eat meat and consume copious amounts of electricity playing my games, I can feel ever so slightly better about my carbon footprint.

Jobbs

Banned
I want a Tesla. That way, even though I eat meat and consume copious amounts of electricity playing my games, I can feel ever so slightly better about my carbon footprint.

I kind of want to get a VW GTI next. It's on the list. Kinda like those.

Not buying a car this year tho. Maybe next.

I think it might have been in a humble bundle. Either way its a good 4x

I feel like I impulse bought this for my brother like a long long time ago then forgot to give it to him...

A Fish Aficionado

I just want it for the ludicrous speed.
I kind of want to get a VW GTI next. It's on the list. Kinda like those.

Not buying a car this year tho. Maybe next.

Good taste.

FUME5

For some reason I have Endless Legend in my steam inventory. I don't remember buying this. Why would I have a $30 game without knowing it?

It's a great game, better than Civ V.

I'd been telling my mate he should get Dungeon of the Endless for ages now, I'd finally had enough and bought it for him yesterday.

He's hooked like a motherfucker.

As for cars, I have the work van and a 96 Honda Accord that gets driven 2-3 times a year when I loan it to someone. I should sell it but having a backup for if I need it is good. Although, they're raising rego prices next year so that may make me get rid of it.

I could afford a decent ride, but don't give a shit.

Dayum.

Already on it hahaha

NSFW (maybe NSFA) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRv7IE6T4gQ

Edit : Wrong clip. Probably for the best. haha

Ah, going all the way back to the first season with Sleek da unique!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just noticed Fume is the only Fakegaf person actually using a Fake avatar. Are we all imposters?

FUME5

Are you wesker?

Haha, not the first time I've been asked that question, if I was ever going to cosplay, it would be my boy Albert.

FUME5
Complete Global Saturation

He can unleash his Uroboros into my atmosphere ensuring complete bottom saturation.

EDIT: Goodnight everyone! o/

I'm cooking with top ramen. I was at rock bottom two weeks ago but I think that was a step above where I'm at now.

If there's an easy way to chuck $20 in your account I'll hook you up with tomorrow nights dinner.

jb1234

If there's an easy way to chuck $20 in your account I'll hook you up with tomorrow nights dinner.

Nah, I earned this. I made some poor purchasing choices this month and I gotta live with that. No matter how much I love Zelda. ;) Appreciate the sentiment though. :)

Zero²

I like great animation and also a fun plot. Sometimes they may lack in animation but find ways to make up for it. I watched and liked(not loved) One Punch Man and I plan watching Mob Psycho 100 soon.

What are your faves?
My faves are many, the one I rank highest of them all is Ghost in the Shell movies and the 2 seasons of the anime.
I love mecha, all things togashi, animes that make me think, horror animes, dislikes shounen and general moe.
For any curiosities, please refer to my anime list.
Btw about Mob Psycho, it's my fav One manga, and I'm really enjoying the anime, it's a lot more character focused than OPM and has a lot more plot and meaning. But that might be because I project myself on Mob a bit, so that could explain why I like it so much.

FloatOn

why is she at your house again? context

Sorry I fell asleep!

It all began one fateful day last week where I posted a stupid meme about being introverted and as age does with most of my social media posts she liked it but this time also went so far as to comment. In a bold move I was feeling clever and said "want to come over and not talk?" to which she replied "yes 2 silence party".

So there is that. I want have some interesting things to do at my house so it doesn't just become a netflix and chill situation. I was considering getting a canvas and some paint and suggest that we paint something together but idk

FUME5

I want to avoid all the typical cliche crap most people do on a first date. Something out of the box.

What do you suggest?

Uh, basically if they're friends it doesn't matter, they're just around to hang out and catch up.

If they're more than friends it doesn't matter, they're just around to get a little wavy and fuck.

Things got a bit too real in my mind this morning

I had a micro-freak out (like literally just a second) and uninstalled Grindr

I guess I still need a bit more time before I'm comfortable

jb1234

Things got a bit too real in my mind this morning

I had a micro-freak out (like literally just a second) and uninstalled Grindr

I guess I still need a bit more time before I'm comfortable

I never got used to Grindr. I hated it when I tried it. There's other apps that are a little more friendly, like Scruff (although it's still mostly guys who want to fuck you as opposed to get to know you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom