• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
At least it's not Kale or Breckin. Or CHAD. Maybe his middle name is Breckin.

all the same result

Are you going to go all Liam Neeson on this poor kid?

if he goes near my niece, yeah

I give "brayden" four pissfights out of five.

8dB0ObN.gif
8dB0ObN.gif
8dB0ObN.gif
8dB0ObN.gif
s4FVTmG.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Is Jobbs the psycho overprotective uncle?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've been drinking AMA

Have you done anything illegal?
Have you eaten anything odd? If so what?
Worst thing you ever ate?
Worst fashion trend?
Worst person you ever met?
What would you get first if you get tons of millions?
What you craving now?
Anyone you wanna slap now?
From 1-10 how disturbed were you when you got to shower your grandma?
What pizza would you eat now?
Favorite sauce?
Favorite Pasta?
Favorite color?
Favorite store?
Worst store ever?
What turns you off?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
First thing I thought of when I saw this was JB + otters. Thanks, JB's avatar.

CBWqpw6.jpg

Dragonz:
Best eye color on a human?
Best avatar in FakeGAF?
Rain or snow?
Fav Overwatch character?
How are you, like, emotionally?
If we could even what is what humans do, how do we even?

FUME5

Option one sounds like the better choice, but is it really?

But then again, what if I'm telling the truth and option 2 is boring as shit?

Choose wisely

It's not like the level of sexual tension is making much difference to me, however my taste in music is vastly different to the majority of fakegaf, so your idea of rocks may be my idea of hell.

EDIT

For fucks sake Jobbs, don't go staunching an 11 year old.

Have you done anything illegal?
Have you eaten anything odd? If so what?
Worst thing you ever ate?
Worst fashion trend?
Worst person you ever met?
What would you get first if you get tons of millions?
What you craving now?
Anyone you wanna slap now?
From 1-10 how disturbed were you when you got to shower your grandma?
What pizza would you eat now?
Favorite sauce?
Favorite Pasta?
Favorite color?
Favorite store?
Worst store ever?
What turns you off?

Yes

The oddest thing I've eaten was probably eel, close second would be any MRE

One time I got shrimp scampi at the chow hall and it was fucking awful...so that

Jeggings

My roommate freshman year. Fuck her.

I'd pay off my student loans and then id buy a BMW

I'm craving cuddles tbh

Yes, unfortunately.

About a 15.

Hawaiian for sure. Mm pineapples.

Alfredo

Any pasta honestly

Probably green or blue.

One of the local card shops...or any bookstore.

FYE

I'm immediately turned off by over the top affection.

First thing I thought of when I saw this was JB + otters. Thanks, JB's avatar.

CBWqpw6.jpg

Dragonz:
Best eye color on a human?
Best avatar in FakeGAF?
Rain or snow?
Fav Overwatch character?
How are you, like, emotionally?
If we could even what is what humans do, how do we even?

Blue or green. I'm biased on the blue but green is my second fave.

Mine. Duh.

Rain.

D.Va

Shitty.

I'm not that much of a white girl, jeez

Jobbs

Banned
Is Jobbs the psycho overprotective uncle?

And brother and boyfriend.

It's not like the level of sexual tension is making much difference to me, however my taste in music is vastly different to the majority of fakegaf, so your idea of rocks may be my idea of hell.

EDIT

For fucks sake Jobbs, don't go staunching an 11 year old.

12. He'll be staunched.

I'm salty because I fucked up in Until Dawn and Matt died.

Same happened to me. I think it's because
I gave the flare gun to Emily, and I gave the flare gun to Emily because I like Emily and I give things to people I like.

@Em

Who's the hottest guy on earth?

(I already know your answer for hottest woman will be ADC.)

Watch her say Thor

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Until Dawn is so good. I played it with two other people and it was the best casual, narrative driven, social vidya experience I've had in a long while. Not treating it as a game or puzzle or anything, just interacting with the adventure and seeing where it went.

EDIT: It's also a perfect example of how talented writers with experience in television understand the nuances of narrative pacing and character/scenario development even in an interactive (if mostly linear and scripted) work, and why David Cage's shit is by comparison so awful despite conceptual similarities.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I want to take a piss but I also dont wanna get up but I dont wanna piss the bed or the floor either. Someone carry me to the bathroom. Reminder that I weight 285 pounds. XOXO

Same happened to me. I think it's because
I gave the flare gun to Emily, and I gave the flare gun to Emily because I like Emily and I give things to people I like.

I fucked up before that.
Stupid me attacked one of the deer and then they pushed him off the cliff, I wasn't fast enough with the QTE and boom dead just like Beth and Hannah.

FUME5

It was not at all on my radar, but the word of mouth buzz has me thinking it could be a good choice for when the bros are around.

Until Dawn is so good. I played it with two other people and it was the best casual, narrative driven, social vidya experience I've had in a long while. Not treating it as a game or puzzle or anything, just interacting with the adventure and seeing where it went.

EDIT: It's also a perfect example of how talented writers with experience in television understand the nuances of narrative pacing and character/scenario development even in an interactive (if mostly linear and scripted) work, and why David Cage's shit is by comparison so awful despite conceptual similarities.

Yeahp. I actually do enjoy Heavy Rain and Beyond but the GULF in actual writing quality is immense.

Sam evading the psycho in a towel was such a fun sequence and I was so sure I fucked up when he found me hiding the first time but the bat saved the day.

Daniel Craig

Meh

Sis, you have to be lit to say Daniel Craig is the hottest.

Yeahp. I actually do enjoy Heavy Rain and Beyond but the GULF in actual writing quality is immense.

Sam evading the psycho in a towel was such a fun sequence and I was so sure I fucked up when he found me hiding the first time but the bat saved the day.

Sis, you have to be lit to say Daniel Craig is the hottest.

I have a kink for actual daddies

Sean Bean is up there tbh

Jobbs

Banned
I fucked up before that.
Stupid me attacked one of the deer and then they pushed him off the cliff, I wasn't fast enough with the QTE and boom dead just like Beth and Hannah.

Oh -- Yeah, I guess there's so much that can happen. He died totally different and well after that for me.

You guys are making me want to start Until Dawn.

It was not at all on my radar, but the word of mouth buzz has me thinking it could be a good choice for when the bros are around.

I liked it, but ultimately I was a bit frustrated by the limited nature of the QTE gameplay. I think it would work VERY well as a party game with friend(s) around.

If the ice caps melt and the earth is flooded, and ADC and I were the only two survivors, I would let her drown me and use my body as a raft until she was able to find land.

EatChildren

who the frick is adc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom