• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

pinomNs.gif

That is mesmerizing!

I never got used to Grindr. I hated it when I tried it. There's other apps that are a little more friendly, like Scruff (although it's still mostly guys who want to fuck you as opposed to get to know you).
I'm not sure it's so much a friendliness thing as it is just getting a bit too close to an actual tangible thing instead of just pics over the internet. Tbh I imagine a similar thing would happen with women, but because there's something other to my attraction than just wanting to bone down it makes it a bit less frightening I guess. Which seems weird.

jb1234

I'm not sure it's so much a friendliness thing as it is just getting a bit too close to an actual tangible thing instead of just pics over the internet. Tbh I imagine a similar thing would happen with women, but because there's something other to my attraction than just wanting to bone down it makes it a bit less frightening I guess. Which seems weird.

Yeah, I think I fucked up my last hookup because I was just so goddamn nervous during the whole thing.

Xiao Hu

Those speculations about the split NX controller give me a huge anti-boner. It's particularly the idea that you can use both halfs separately that lets me roll my eyes really hard.

if there are any scientists in the room who can make this happen then please and thank you
qHZ89In.gif

Ugh, I feel weird

I think I leaned into this whole thing a bit too hard before I was ready enough for it

Repression sucks :c

Threads get locked at ~20k posts, so we're halfway through

Why do you feel the need to rush into it?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I want galaxy hair

Why do you feel the need to rush into it?

I guess it was just a thing of like...I suddenly felt like I could be a lot more open and stuff over the last few days, which is great don't get me wrong, but I didn't really think about what I was doing and now it's kind of just hit me a bit and I've snapped back. Not entirely, but enough for me to feel a bit gross and kind of like I've fucked up.

Like, it wasn't that I needed to rush into it, or even necessarily that I wanted to. I just did without thinking about it.

HEY! :D

I want galaxy hair

See! Come on, scientists. We're waiting.

When I was 5-6 years old and living in Singapore, I had a puffy sticker of a mecha (the background was sparkling) with that same effect slapped on something I owned.

Aw, that sounds amazing! ♥

I knowww! I'm so lame
Life's been crazy. Got a job at a hospital. Was down in Florida for a bit.
I missed you guys.

What have you been up to? :)

Ooh, how's that? That sounds like odd hours and being around sick nasty all day long.

It's kind of same-old same-old for me. Hanging out, enjoying the end of summer, working at the ol' screen printing studio, fiddling in game dev. My sis moved away to college and I miss her terribly, but everything else is going great!

I guess it was just a thing of like...I suddenly felt like I could be a lot more open and stuff over the last few days, which is great don't get me wrong, but I didn't really think about what I was doing and now it's kind of just hit me a bit and I've snapped back. Not entirely, but enough for me to feel a bit gross and kind of like I've fucked up.

Like, it wasn't that I needed to rush into it, or even necessarily that I wanted to. I just did without thinking about it.

Makes sense. I think that's an easy mistake to make, so I wouldn't get too disappointed. Furthermore, that doesn't mean anything was wrong with the level that you were at. You may just need time to healthily build up to that level.

Hi! O:
How's it going?
Um...interestingly, haha

I came out as bi a few days ago. Things have gone a bit weird since then and I'm just trying to emotionally deal with the whole thing

Makes sense. I think that's an easy mistake to make, so I wouldn't get too disappointed. Furthermore, that doesn't mean anything was wrong with the level that you were at. You may just need time to healthily build up to that level.

Sure c:

I'm gonna calm down and take a step back for a bit and see how things go. I mean I definitely don't regret anything I've done, I've had fun with it and I've been a lot happier with where I am, but old habits die hard I guess. I've been blocking all this stuff out for so long there was bound to be some blowback. I'll just take it day by day for now until I feel more comfortable again :3

FUME5

RNH, no one in here is going to say you fucked up.

You've made a lot of changes this year, I'm pretty sure you've learned some things (of yourself and more), and I know with absolute certainty you have many more things to learn.

Lili, it was fucking dope.

Ceallach would have coveted it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Um...interestingly, haha

I came out as bi a few days ago. Things have gone a bit weird since then and I'm just trying to emotionally deal with the whole thing

Sure c:

I'm gonna calm down and take a step back for a bit and see how things go. I mean I definitely don't regret anything I've done, I've had fun with it and I've been a lot happier with where I am, but old habits die hard I guess. I've been blocking all this stuff out for so long there was bound to be some blowback. I'll just take it day by day for now until I feel more comfortable again :3
I'll make you feel better. Since I'm an expert at oversharing in this thread anyway (this time no alcohol, though!)

I told everyone in college I was bi just because a lot of people had been calling me gay in high school, and rumors circulated. I actually did like the concept of beauty and more "girly" pursuits like writing, poetry, valuing friendship, and the like, so I though maybe they're sort of right? But then I realized I find the male body, outside of realizing when people look attractive or cool, fucking gross and I'm not actually bi at all, so now a ton of people think I am, when I'm not. It was purely a cultural thing, and I didn't even think about the sexual angle at all.

I don't think college me thought things through. I cringe when I think about it. My ex still thinks I am. lol

Edit: Basically I'm saying at least you told them the right thing

Seaklng

Banned
Aw, that sounds amazing! ♥

Ooh, how's that? That sounds like odd hours and being around sick nasty all day long.

It's kind of same-old same-old for me. Hanging out, enjoying the end of summer, working at the ol' screen printing studio, fiddling in game dev. My sis moved away to college and I miss her terribly, but everything else is going great!
I just got hired last week and have to wait for oddly scheduled orientation day. I'll be a lab processing technician. Drawing blood. Processing specimens. Fun stuff lol.

Hopefully your summer is going well. :)
How goes the game dev stuff?
I didn't know you screen print! That's awesome!
Awe I bet that's hard to adjust to. Glad to hear everything else is going great though!!

Um...interestingly, haha

I bet that was a hard thing to do! Hope you're doing well after that ♡

Hi Tence :)

RNH, no one in here is going to say you fucked up.

You've made a lot of changes this year, I'm pretty sure you've learned some things (of yourself and more), and I know with absolute certainty you have many more things to learn.

I know c: And while we're on the topic of the thread, I want to thank everyone for being so supportive and I'm just gonna say I love all of you. You're all wonderful people :3

And yeah this year has been quite the ride hasn't it? Hahaha c:

I'll make you feel better. Since I'm an expert at oversharing in this thread anyway (this time no alcohol, though!)

I told everyone in college I was bi just because a lot of people had been calling me gay in high school, and rumors circulated. I actually did like the concept of beauty and more "girly" pursuits like writing, poetry, valuing friendship, and the like, so I though maybe they're sort of right? But then I realized I find the male body, outside of realizing when people look attractive or cool, fucking gross and I'm not actually bi at all, so now a ton of people think I am, when I'm not. It was purely a cultural thing, and I didn't even think about the sexual angle at all.

I don't think college me thought things through. I cringe when I think about it. My ex still thinks I am. lol
Lol. Hey, I wouldn't worry about it. Sexuality is a weird thing and I don't blame you for not understanding your own fully. I mean christ, when I was like...16-20ish, I was convinced I was asexual, and that's what I'd tell people. Clearly that was false and it was just me misunderstanding my emotions, but what does it matter? This stuff's complicated. What you did is nothing to be ashamed about c:

EDIT:
Edit: Basically I'm saying at least you told them the right thing

Second time around at least, haha. Hell I'm pretty sure there are people in this thread who remember me saying I was asexual haha

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Getting ready to get the lab work done. So damn early to be up but here we are. Hope everyone had a nice sleep and are having a nice day over there.

Jobbs

Banned
Hi jobbsy ♡

Can I tell you something? We watched Blood Father. I know you probably have Mel Gibson, but the goodness of the movie completely took me by surprise, and I just don't know how anyone could have him after finishing this.

I bet that was a hard thing to do! Hope you're doing well after that ♡
Due to the way it happened it wasn't too bad. Plus I've only told people who aren't assholes, so I knew I'd get a lot of support from rad people :3 Anxiety medication didn't hurt either haha. I'm doing pretty ok, I've been feeling much more open and happier than I can remember feeling which is nice, but today I've been slippping back a bit to my repressive ways so I'm just trying to talk that out c:

Congrats on the new job btw :D
Thanks. I wouldn't worry yourself, either. You seem to have a strong grip on who you are now.
<3

Yeah, I've still got a lot to learn about myself but I've definitely been feeling more comfortable with who I am this past week :3

I just got hired last week and have to wait for oddly scheduled orientation day. I'll be a lab processing technician. Drawing blood. Processing specimens. Fun stuff lol.

Hopefully your summer is going well. :)
How goes the game dev stuff?
I didn't know you screen print! That's awesome!
Awe I bet that's hard to adjust to. Glad to hear everything else is going great though!!

Oh, gotcha. Drawing blood makes you sound like a vampire :)

Summer's been fun, but I'm ready for my skin to lighten up again, halloween to come, and for it to be comfortable to wear jackets all day again. Game dev is slow but steady.

So one of the businesses my dad owns is a screen printing studio. It's convenient for me because it's not hard work, occasionally it's fun, he's super lenient with hours, and my big bro is the floor manager so I get to see him everyday too! Plus if I just want to wear basics all day then I can blame it on my job and not wanting to ruin an outfit with ink :p

Seaklng

Banned
Can I tell you something? We watched Blood Father. I know you probably have Mel Gibson, but the goodness of the movie completely took me by surprise, and I just don't know how anyone could have him after finishing this.
I've never seen that before.
I'll have to watch it!

How have you been?

Oh, gotcha. Drawing blood makes you sound like a vampire :)

Summer's been fun, but I'm ready for my skin to lighten up again, halloween to come, and for it to be comfortable to wear jackets all day again. Game dev is slow but steady.

So one of the businesses my dad owns is a screen printing studio. It's convenient for me because it's not hard work, occasionally it's fun, he's super lenient with hours, and my big bro is the floor manager so I get to see him everyday too! Plus if I just want to wear basics all day then I can blame it on my job and not wanting to ruin an outfit with ink :p
I totally am ;)

Yeah I feel you on the skin lightening thing. I drive with my arm out of the window (there's no ac in my car lol) and I have achieved a tan on only my left arm.
Can't wait for it to be fall either. Sweaters are the best!

That sounds really fun. I bet it's nice to have a job like that!

Jobbs

Banned
I've never seen that before.
I'll have to watch it!

How have you been?

Good. No particular good stories or changes, really. I mean my gf is staying with me for a while which makes me happy since I don't get to see her as much as I'd like. But I'm doing well and the game is slow and steady!

Congrats on the hospital job. Kinda jelly &#128519; I drew blood the other day sorta but no one laid me for it &#128529;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Am I the only one that enjoyed The Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse more than Castle of Illusion and Mickey Mania?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom