• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad the spider bite hasn't killed you

Well I hope the fallout from one plan or the other isn't too terrible. I remember having similar issues back when I had a social life :|

it amazes me that people still play world of warcraft. consider yourself fortunate that you only have 1 hour to go.

it amazes me that i still play but i have no social life so it keeps me company :3

if the double booking is what i think it is, you could have them both come to the same spot and treat it like elimidate

FloatOn

Yeah, that makes sense. Where are you at in the get a new kidney process?

still on the waiting list. April of next year will officially mark 2 years of waiting. This whole thing is pretty exhausting and trying but it has taught me a great deal of patience.

also almost dying really put many things about life in perspective. I try not to dwell on that too much though.

they said that since I was so young and in pretty decent shape the wait is only 1 to 3 years so maybe something will happen next year?

Fluvian

Banned
Work is boring me too. I'm waiting for a couple kids to get back from lunch so I can do my job.

I accidentally double booked tonight so I'm sorting through that drama too.

Also, I don't know what it feels like to be run over by a cement truck.

Wait. Is there something about your dick that tastes different? If they're clean they should all taste basically the same, right?

Depends, I had this one bf once who loved to rub coconut oil on it before any sexual activity, thus his dingus always tasted like coconut.

Misha

Banned
Politicians make promises they can't keep all the time, it's not unique to this vote, or sundae if you will. Besides, the UK has always had a fiercely independent streak, it wasn't a huge surprise when this happened.
Actually politicians generally follow up on their promises(at least in America). With brexit the main campaigning points were straight up lies that their side said were impossible as soon as they won the vote. The choice that they were voting for wasn't the one that was on the referendum.

You know how to sweet talk a boy 😩
The same as that pussies taste differently when clean.

I'm pretty big on monogamy though. I don't need to shop around.

still on the waiting list. April of next year will officially mark 2 years of waiting. This whole thing is pretty exhausting and trying but it has taught me a great deal of patience.

also almost dying really put many things about life in perspective. I try not to dwell on that too much though.

they said that since I was so young and in pretty decent shape the wait is only 1 to 3 years so maybe something will happen next year?
Okay. Yeah, that's rough. There's just no way to know for sure.

My cousin straight up shouldn't be alive. She needed a liver transplant when she was nine, and had to wait way too long for it. Then the new liver didn't take, so she was only given a week to live. Day five they got her a new one, and now she's still here, twelve years later.

But it pisses me off because she gets drunk all the time. She's literally going to kill herself just because she thinks her doctors are wrong and she won't listen to anybody. I really, really hope she doesn't end up in the hospital again from this but I don't know how else she'll learn her lesson. :(

FloatOn

Okay. Yeah, that's rough. There's just no way to know for sure.

My cousin straight up shouldn't be alive. She needed a liver transplant when she was nine, and had to wait way too long for it. Then the new liver didn't take, so she was only given a week to live. Day five they got her a new one, and now she's still here, twelve years later.

But it pisses me off because she gets drunk all the time. She's literally going to kill herself just because she thinks her doctors are wrong and she won't listen to anybody. I really, really hope she doesn't end up in the hospital again from this but I don't know how else she'll learn her lesson. :(

yeah pretty much whenever they call is when I need to rush to the hospital.

that whole situation with your cousins sounds incredibly stressful.

when I was going through the transplant orientation they were saying how getting an organ transplant is one of the most special gifts a person can ever receive - someone has to die in order for you to get one.

I'm going to feel pretty guilty about that but I'll certainly value it and not live dangerously.

Maybe if you get a chance just stress how lucky she is to have received a transplant and that she may not get another chance if she continues down this path.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
A fully democratic vote would require everyone to be properly informed of the pros and cons

Unfortunately, we had bullshit and not much else

Again, that's hardly ever the case and frankly unrealistic.

Actually politicians generally follow up on their promises(at least in America). With brexit the main campaigning points were straight up lies that their side said were impossible as soon as they won the vote. The choice that they were voting for wasn't the one that was on the referendum.

Nothing unusual about campaigning on straight up lies. Smarter voters would have seen through them. Just because you didn't get the result you hoped for or expected doesn't mean it wasn't democratic.

I think the following Polandball comic (if they didn't know it was called Polandball I guess..) could have worked on some older voters in England who are not English nationalists. Thought you'd have to remove Wales and Cornwall since they also voted out and throw in Northern Ireland which voted to remain. Yes...two Celtic areas (Wales and Cornwall) that receive extensive EU funds voted out....I never said Leave was rational.

CldocN-UkAAq47M.jpg

yeah pretty much whenever they call is when I need to rush to the hospital.

that whole situation with your cousins sounds incredibly stressful.

when I was going through the transplant orientation they were saying how getting an organ transplant is one of the most special gifts a person can ever receive - someone has to die in order for you to get one.

I'm going to feel pretty guilty about that but I'll certainly value it and not live dangerously.

Maybe if you get a chance just stress how lucky she is to have received a transplant and that she may not get another chance if she continues down this path.

Oh, she knows she's lucky. She just thinks she knows her body better than the doctors do, and can tell how much or how little effect the alcohol is having on her. The doctors explicitly said no more than one drink a week, but that's no fun when you're a pretty college socialite. :(

FloatOn

Oh, she knows she's lucky. She just thinks she knows her body better than the doctors do, and can tell how much or how little effect the alcohol is having on her. The doctors explicitly said no more than one drink a week, but that's no fun when you're a pretty college socialite. :(

stubborn people are so frustrating.

unrelated but I checked up on the storm headed our way and

FB_IMG_1472741747086_zpsz5hvmoki.jpg

tTc9cKQ.gif

having lived here most of my life I haven't been following it but it seems as though it has been upgraded to hurricane status so maybe I should be concerned

Again, that's hardly ever the case and frankly unrealistic.

Eh, I think having some more legal restrictions in place so that if people in power straight up lie in order to swing a vote one way or another there will be some repercussions isn't exactly a bad idea. Obviously you'd have to be careful about how these things are decided etc., but that should not be allowed to happen.

And just for the record, I'm not arguing that we should ignore the vote or anything like that. That horse has bolted, the vote's happened. There's not much we can do about it, other than follow the will of the people.

Fluvian

Banned

tTc9cKQ.gif

having lived here most of my life I haven't been following it but it seems as though it has been upgraded to hurricane status so maybe I should be concerned

Am the the only one who see's the pink part as a giant cock?

Didn't suggest anything else.

So. Lucy is probably moving in this weekend. If we're not too busy doing other stuff I mean. So your window is basically closed. Sorry.

tTc9cKQ.gif

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but that looks like it'll just barely miss you or perhaps only hit you with the fringe. Is that wrong?

FloatOn

So. Lucy is probably moving in this weekend. If we're not too busy doing other stuff I mean. So your window is basically closed. Sorry.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but that looks like it'll just barely miss you or perhaps only hit you with the fringe. Is that wrong?

congrats on the next step with your gf

and yeah reading further it seems like it will effect north florida the most. It seems likely that we will get lots of rain though.

Xiao Hu

Actually it's wide open because it's a little bit hot in Lloret de Mar right now.

That's actually huge, congratulations on this big step. It's happening fast but I'm happy for both of you.

On other news I just dramatically exaggerated my belly ache only not to go to some shitty club here. Why can't I just chill at a cozy bar for once? 😢

congrats on the next step with your gf

and yeah reading further it seems like it will effect north florida the most. It seems likely that we will get lots of rain though.

Thanks!

Do you enjoy the rain? I'd love to get some rain right about now.

It definitely is, but she's bored at her parents house and over here all the time anyway. I mean we used to have sleepovers when we were in high school. This isn't terribly ground breaking.

New internet seems pretty great so far. GIFs load up in seconds now; some almost instantly. Downloads are miles faster. Uploads no longer take forever. I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom