• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Hey Jobbs what will you be doing for Labor Day weekend?

No particular order

SY7AsbY.gif

twjYNjj.png

RqCKwut.jpg

3WQwoMF.gif

IENcjZR.gif

TogCvxP.png

rEo4Zri.jpg

giphy.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why did you change your mind?

I wouldn't have been of any use because no matter who's writing it, I cannot process scene descriptions, but I'm sure other people would've helped
I always feel awkward posting stuff I write on GAF. I dunno.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You're nobody until you've been banned. Until you've seen the other side.

Clydefrog

Health insurance? Taxes? Applications? Phone calls? Work?

Adult life?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that

Oh wait, I need to do all of that to live

*Cries in a corner*

Health insurance usually comes bundled with work, so that's fine. Taxes are easier than ever thanks to TurboTax. Applications suck, I guess.

But phone calls? NO THX

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Em, you're a fantastically strong person with good looks, good taste, and a sense of humor. Don't ever worry about yourself because someone else told you you're not what they're looking for - it doesn't change the good things about you.

Also drunk again. Woo. Prince charming over here

Health insurance usually comes bundled with work, so that's fine. Taxes are easier than ever thanks to TurboTax. Applications suck, I guess.

But phone calls? NO THX
It can basically all be boiled down to phone calls are evil, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom