• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
I think I thought about some Italian food in the process and fucked things up terribly. Plus, stop making me horny over here. K thx

Just one question, is it $30?

NwqsK.jpg

Clydefrog

I wonder who would win if the thread was forced to be on a reality show like Survivor.

I bet some of you would form an alliance against me and it'd be too late before I realized it. But I wouldn't care because then I can go back to playing PC games while you guys starve and fuck on an island.

Jobbs

Banned
It's not that hard to avoid bans.

Avoid personal attacks directed at other posters, avoid spouting controversial opinions that aren't well substantiated/sourced, and avoid outright trolling when it comes to certain topics. If unsure, just don't troll.

Also "I want to say my opinion but I won't because I'd get banned!" will always get you banned. Avoid dumb shit like that.

I wonder who would win if the thread was forced to be on a reality show like Survivor.

I bet some of you would form an alliance against me and it'd be too late before I realized it. But I wouldn't care because then I can go back to playing PC games while you guys starve and fuck on an island.

I wouldn't want to be on some dirty island eating bugs with dirty people. I'd conspire to get myself voted off before you.

Em and I would collude until all of you were eliminated then we'd fight to the death.

Wait this bit's bad?

FUME5

Avoid personal attacks directed at other posters, avoid spouting controversial opinions that aren't well substantiated/sourced, and avoid outright trolling when it comes to certain topics. If unsure, just don't troll.

Also "I want to say my opinion but I won't because I'd get banned!" will always get you banned. Avoid dumb shit like that.

I wouldn't want to be on some dirty island eating bugs with dirty people. I'd conspire to get myself voted off before you.

I've done none of those things.

Fluvian

Banned

It feels like I've been walking on eggshells since I got off my 6 month ban, I'm terrified to say anything political here, I somehow got away with saying that I don't care for Hilary the other day on another thread without getting banned, couldn't avoid accusations of sexism and racism (I still don't understand how it became a race thing) from other users, I think I might have actually got another user banned on that thread by pointing out some things he said that I know can get you banned.

FloatOn

I got dibs on Jobbs and Lili for my alliance. Eavesdropping on game dev conversations will keep me from being bored.

Kind of like an irl version of this thread!

Fluvian

Banned
Oh thank god Archie and Betty finally made up over the lipstickincident, it looks like Ronnie is jealous as hell though, I hope they break up so Arch and Betts can get back together, Come on Jughead you can make this happen.

I got dibs on Jobbs and Lili for my alliance. Eavesdropping on game dev conversations will keep me from being bored.

Kind of like an irl version of this thread!

I don't talk about game dev IRL. Almost never I mean. So I don't know how much I would in this hypothetical situation.

I'm betting on Holly still.

Fluvian

Banned
Oh wow this Jughead comic is instantly way worse than Archie, first off the art isn't nearly as good as Fiona Staples in Archie, the designs too and so far the writing is boring.

Jobbs

Banned
When I talk to my girlfriend about gamedev her eyes glaze over. If there's something newsworthy I can encapsulate quickly ("Oh, I just finished my monster!") I might tell her, but that's usually it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Health insurance? Taxes? Applications? Phone calls? Work?

Adult life?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that

Oh wait, I need to do all of that to live

*Cries in a corner*

Fluvian

Banned
His unrealistic metabolism.

He's a fucking teenager, in the Archie comic he was a lot smarter and more enjoyable to focus on, they brought back his weird nose from the old old comics for his solo series, Fiona Staples got rid of it for a reason and that reason is that it's ugly.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Edit: Nvm

Ignore post and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom