• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh yeah, I ended up deciding to cut my hair
14211994_10157402497280603_6776994871028573205_n.jpg

Mostly I have just been playing lots and lots of KoF XIV.

AcridMeat

Banned
Getting through more of my backlog this weekend.

Played through Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers last night. It's a bit rough at spots but it doesn't overstay it's welcome and has a pretty neat mechanic.

Started Hard Reset now. I recall trying to play this years ago and giving it up over something, can't remember if there was a game breaking bug or if I just wasn't feeling it at the time. Still looks pretty good for a 5 year old indie game though.

Xiao Hu

Weeeeeelll, I'm drunk and friend talks really dirty with me and things are getting steamy and I accidentally send him a dickpic of mine (intended to send someone other's)... 😷😷😷

Fluvian

Banned
Weeeeeelll, I'm drunk and friend talks really dirty with me and things are getting steamy and I accidentally send him a dickpic of mine (intended to send someone other's)... 😷😷😷

my advice is to double down and send another one

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Apparently he never suspected me to like cocks. But overall he's pretty chill about it. So right now I have 4 friends who know about it, one of which I tried to date.

A more important question. Which picture did you send?
clock-eyebrow.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Dude saying Shadow Complex and Strider are better than Super Metroid in gaming is about to get me banned again.

Jobbs

Banned
Dude saying Shadow Complex and Strider are better than Super Metroid in gaming is about to get me banned again.

I'll never understand what anyone saw in Shadow Complex. I didn't like it at all. Strider was better but still boring and I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Drunk again. Yay Labor Day weekend

Welcome back from the dead, Ceallach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom