• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Only if you can guess the artist and song I'm listening to in this photo.

untitled-1l4uw5.jpg

The headphones aren't even FUCKING on

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The headphones aren't even FUCKING on

Sometimes I listen to the subtle ambience of tunes from the headphones around my neck. It's comforting. Don't judge, I'm pure.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jobbs, you need to play Portal and its sequel, but not consecutively

Xiao Hu

Back in Germany. Haven't spoken so much Russian lile kn the past few days. Things I noticed: Getting pretty on flights for no reason

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I change my answer to Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On. He is definitely the sentimental type. Lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You're all wrong. Vazra gets nothing. The bulge stays forbidden. Forbidden bulge.

I did have a massive Placebo binge last night though. Meds is a great album.

Vazra

I may go grocery shopping today yays. Gonna try getting a few new things to try besides the usual. Pray for me.

Also craving tofu,mushroom and spinach "meat"balls with the sauce I made the other day.

EatChildren

Cooking makes me feel good. I like to try to understand the chemical reactions relative to heat and combination and association with flavours. I like following a recipe like a crazy alchemist to learn traits and find satisfaction in the finished meal that is nuanced in flavours. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something, even if it's just a sandwich.

Fluvian

Banned
Cooking makes me feel good. I like to try to understand the chemical reactions relative to heat and combination and association with flavours. I like following a recipe like a crazy alchemist to learn traits and find satisfaction in the finished meal that is nuanced in flavours. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something, even if it's just a sandwich.
I like to eat tasty food....

Vazra

What would you say is the best thing you can make? You can make a full dinner ot lunch if you want to go with more elements.

SolVanderlyn

I need to lose a bit of weight myself. RNH with the motivation.

Vazra

I should do progress pics but I dislike shirtless pics of my big jugs so wont happen. lol

Nice progress RNH

I need to lose a bit of weight myself. RNH with the motivation.

As I said the other day, I find small incremental changes work well. All that is entirely from cutting out Dr Pepper and switching sugar in coffee for sweeteners. You got this! c:

I should do progress pics but I dislike shirtless pics of my big jugs so wont happen. lol

Nice progress RNH

I'd like them :3

And thanks!

You need tattoo's, what is the point in having such white skin with no ink?

I've occasionally thought about getting a tattoo, but A) I wouldn't know what, B) pain, C) it seems like quite a huge thing to commit to that I really wouldn't want to fuck up :/

oh god I survived yu gi oh

Congrats!

EatChildren

I am drunk.
AMA?

I like to eat tasty food....

I can vouch for this being gud.

What would you say is the best thing you can make? You can make a full dinner ot lunch if you want to go with more elements.

I'm pretty good with my thai and indian, mainly curries. Same goes for some really specific soups. I have this amazing vegan mushroom soup recipe, and a spicy pumpkin/sweet potato/lentil soup, that are both staples.

I like cooking for people. I like sharing food.

Fluvian

Banned
As I said the other day, I find small incremental changes work well. All that is entirely from cutting out Dr Pepper and switching sugar in coffee for sweeteners. You got this! c:

I'd like them :3

And thanks!

I've occasionally thought about getting a tattoo, but A) I wouldn't know what, B) pain, C) it seems like quite a huge thing to commit to that I really wouldn't want to fuck up :/
You'd get our squad tattoo brah

Im keeping my Dead Or Alive sized man tits to myself but thank you.

And you're welCUM.

For srs, you look good. Body image problems suck, and I hope you can get past them. Whether that's through just becoming more comfortable with your current weight or losing some weight, you'll have my support
and you'll be hot either way :3

You'd get our squad tattoo brah

There's a bi-squad tattoo? Huh, what is it?

EatChildren

what's your favorite animal? (you have to pick one or everything you love will be destroyed)

what are your hopes and dreams?

have you ever kissed a guy?

Dead = Dinosaurs, by a long shot. I was a total dinonerd as a kid. I have fond memories of reading time with Mum when I was super young, not reading fictional stuff but history-for-kids content aimed at educating on the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic periods. I have this weirdly specific memory of reading about trilobites.
Alive = Cats and birds. This is difficult to pick, but I thoroughly adore the cats (especially the big cats), and learning about their behaviour and habitats. And birds because I find them evolutionary fascinating combared to land based species.

I'd like to finish/accomplish myself artistically. Which I don't measure with financial success through exposure, but simply having complete, finished works. In that respect I'd like to "finish" my movie, my music, and an interactive work of some kind. Maybe a novel (but I think that would inevitably shift into a screenplay). I'd like to be emotionally fulfilled with someone I love and who loves me, have a family if they want to as well, and feel a semblance of peace and acceptance of the inevitable void.

Casually but not romantically. Opportunity has never really presented itself.

Weirdest thing you have eaten?
Someone you wanna punch/slap?
Best Gaffer?
Worst Gaffer?
Best alcoholic drink?
Best non alcoholic drink?
Worst thing you have ever cooked?
Any weird dating stories?
Am I hot?

Witchetty grubs and worms
EatChildren
EatChildren
I like a good peppery shiraz, but deep down I'm a beer guy. I like exploring the brewing techniques and flavours of beer (that reminds me, I need to get back into my own brews). I had a preference for smoky stouts, if I must pick one.
Water, baby.
I made this ratshit curry once that was just utter failure. Burned the cumin and mustard seeds. Didn't cook the vegetables long enough. Lazy cooking. Just awful and embarrassingly dull.
I once went on a tinder date that rapidly escalated into anal. The most to-the-point date I've ever been on.
Yes.

Fluvian

Banned
For srs, you look good. Body image problems suck, and I hope you can get past them. Whether that's through just becoming more comfortable with your current weight or losing some weight, you'll have my support
and you'll be hot either way :3

There's a bi-squad tattoo? Huh, what is it?
It's the word 'Skwad" followed by a crude drawing of a dick....wait that would make us the gay squad...Alright give me like an hour, I'll call marketing and see if they can fix this.

Fluvian

Banned
Weirdest thing you have eaten?
Someone you wanna punch/slap?
Best Gaffer?
Worst Gaffer?
Best alcoholic drink?
Best non alcoholic drink?
Worst thing you have ever cooked?
Any weird dating stories?
Am I hot?

Scorpion
ISIS
You
You
A dark and stormy
Full fat milk
Microwave sushi
Too damn many
I don't like bears

EatChildren

@EatChildren
Thoughts on rimming?

Giving: for me sex is about exploring each other's bodies and physical sensitivities, and when I've been with someone who enjoys anal play (including rimming) I've been comfortable to do that. I like seeing what makes people feel good.

Receiving: it's not a particular focus for me intimately, but maybe I just haven't had the right person give it to me.

Vazra

Giving: for me sex is about exploring each other's bodies and physical sensitivities, and when I've been with someone who enjoys anal play (including rimming) I've been comfortable to do that. I like seeing what makes people feel good.

Receiving: it's not a particular focus for me intimately, but maybe I just haven't had the right person give it to me.
What about pegging? 🍆

Edit: Im so lazy today Im making elbow noodles with butter cause I cant be arsed to make sauce. Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom