• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow these two things kind of look familiar. I can't really put my finger on it though

Crash-Bandicoot-03.jpg

Oxenfree-Ferry.jpg

There should be a one in one million chance that the red crab spawns as blue, just like in real life!

ah, yes, real life where there are hermit crabs over seven feet wide

My knee is a bit better, new drugs are working.

what do they have you on now? One of my coworkers has awful knees and she has to go to physical therapy all the time for it, but I don't think she's medicated at all.

Jobbs

Banned
wow these two things kind of look familiar. I can't really put my finger on it though

I don't know what you're talking about so you'll have to take the W

ah, yes, real life where there are hermit crabs over seven feet wide

if there were, I'm sure the genetic defect that creates an abundance of protein causing the crab to be blue would still happen

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thankfully there are still some ins and outs she's interested in

And erica has actually shown less interest in the ins and outs of the creatjon of my game than I'd like

I'm sure I'll get to that point sooner than later. I just haven't scared her off yet

I don't know what you're talking about so you'll have to take the W

if there were, I'm sure the genetic defect that creates an abundance of protein causing the crab to be blue would still happen

that protein needs to make its way to humans as soon as plausible

Jobbs

Banned
I have a fantasy whrere she'd be interested and I'd be explaining shit and she'd be amazed

but that never happens

I know what you're talking about, girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I really do not. Are you drunk?

she wants blue hair to occur naturally

DrM

Redmond's Baby
what do they have you on now? One of my coworkers has awful knees and she has to go to physical therapy all the time for it, but I don't think she's medicated at all.

I have badly inflammated back and inner side tendons, plus main tendon meeting point (where three major tendons connect). So no injury to ligaments or meniscus. Ibuprofen was not working, now I have the strongest Ketonal (Ketoprofen)

Jobbs

Banned
well let's turn the tables around. Do you like watching her do her hobbies/work?

She works in retail and doesn't have any very involved hobbies really, but I get your point. I'm not saying she SHOULD be interested in my stuff, just that I think it'd be cool if she were

And don't get me wrong she has shown some interest and is supportive, just she doesn't seem to really be highly interested in all the details and technical stuff

I know what you're talking about, girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I really do not. Are you drunk?

okay, serious answer. I'm far more lucid/sober than I was an hour ago, which is kind of shitty because it's four in the morning so I should probably be trying to catch some sleep instead of draw sand crabs.

I think it'd be great if colored hair genes somehow caught up to the diverse colors our eyes have to offer. Naturally blue hair to go with my naturally blue eyes would save a lot of time and money.

She works in retail and doesn't have any very involved hobbies really, but I get your point. I'm not saying she SHOULD be interested in my stuff, just that I think it'd be cool if she were

And don't get me wrong she has shown some interest and is supportive, just she doesn't seem to really be highly interested in all the details and technical stuff

Hmm. Why do you think she doesn't have any involved hobbies? Too busy trying to survive? Would you be interested in trying to help her find a hobby?

And I'm not trying to point the finger at you specifically. I'm trying to figure out my own relationships with people and part of that figuring is is getting a read on what other people are doing, what's normal, what's realistic, et cetera.

Take Lucy for example. The stuff we enjoy doing together is a subset of the stuff I enjoy doing anyway, and would pursue anyway. So far, I don't ever do something just because she wants to. And I'm trying to figure out where to go from there, or even if anywhere needs to be gone to. Obviously it's largely situational, but you get the idea.

I have badly inflammated back and inner side tendons, plus main tendon meeting point (where three major tendons connect). So no injury to ligaments or meniscus. Ibuprofen was not working, now I have the strongest Ketonal (Ketoprofen)

That sounds awful, but I'm glad it's working better now! :)

Jobbs

Banned
Hmm. Why do you think she doesn't have any involved hobbies? Too busy trying to survive? Would you be interested in trying to help her find a hobby?

And I'm not trying to point the finger at you specifically. I'm trying to figure out my own relationships with people and part of that figuring is is getting a read on what other people are doing, what's normal, what's realistic, et cetera.

Take Lucy for example. The stuff we enjoy doing together is a subset of the stuff I enjoy doing anyway, and would pursue anyway. So far, I don't ever do something just because she wants to. And I'm trying to figure out where to go from there, or even if anywhere needs to be gone to. Obviously it's largely situational, but you get the idea.

She has free time, she just usually uses it by hanging out, consuming media, socializing, maybe sometimes going to things like concerts.. there's no really technical hobby on her part that I can think of that I can compare to programming or animating or whatever

she's kind of musical but it's not a major pursuit of hers right now

Xiao Hu

I thought about joining a local archery club to learn how to use bow and arrows. Guess it would be nice to have a more divers range of hobbies outside of gaming and working out. Alternatively I would start learning to play cello which I already had in mind last year.

Fluvian

Banned
I thought about joining a local archery club to learn how to use bow and arrows. Guess it would be nice to have a more divers range of hobbies outside of gaming and working out. Alternatively I would start learning to play cello which I already had in mind last year.

I need a new hobby, well what I really need is a new avenue to make friends, I thought about taking up Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, because of my Olympic wrestling background I think I could do well in it.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Star Trek Beyond is the best Trek in a long while, didn't expect that.

Xiao Hu

My friends have shit taste in movies. Dragged me to Jason Bourne on Thursday (but I wanted to watch Star Trek instead!) and on another occasion they prefered Jurassic World over Fury Road. Yuck!

Fluvian

Banned

Yeah it's pretty fucking good, first film in a long time to give me a sense of awe at something with a huge scale.
I do find something that happens in the third act a bit ridiculous but overall I think it might be my favourite Kelvin timeline Trek movie.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'be never watched a Lars von Trier film, and I don't regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom