• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

chrisfreshhah.png

This weather is the worse I swear.

75% humidity. I want it to rain so fucking bad. It's been threatening to for days but hasn't shot its wad yet. The weather has to have blue balls by this point.

I'm getting an itch to buy a suite. Something dark like grey or anthracite ::salivates::

*suit

Correcting English spelling and grammar is my kink.

Jobbs

Banned
This weather is the worse I swear.

75% humidity. I want it to rain so fucking bad. It's been threatening to for days but hasn't shot its wad yet. The weather has to have blue balls by this point.

*suit

Correcting English spelling and grammar is my kink.

was 86% humidity when I went running this morning. I couldn't breathe

Fluvian

Banned
Holy fuck I just had one of the best brunches of my life at this gourmet pizza place a couple miles from my house of all places...

I experienced pepperoni jam for the first time in my life and it was a revelation.

Damn that looks fine as fuck, I haven't had proper Italian restaurant food in ages.

Pau

Don't even want to know what it's like outside. Gonna spend the day in my living room since it's the only one with AC.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yeah it's hot out

Reclusiveness is in order

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Hibachi for lunch, and can I just Chris Cornell has the sexiest voice of all time. Pretty noose on the radio got me all tingly

Mouth or ass?

Ahhh i'll figure something out. I do have some black beans already mashed and cooked rice. Gotta do what to do with the tofu before shoving it in :p

this may be not the traditional method, idk but last time I just used scrambled tofu and basically used all the stuff for making tofu bolognese just less runny/sauce-like + some extra spices. it tasted so good

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;213511554 said:
Banana sucking? I usually prefer something harder.
Haha I can use those skills on harder things babe ;)

this may be not the traditional method, idk but last time I just used scrambled tofu and basically used all the stuff for making tofu bolognese just less runny/sauce-like + some extra spices. it tasted so good

Hmmmm I think that might blend well with the black beans and rice overall. I dont have much spices as I would like but I think I can work something out. (maybe put some hotsauce on it to add spice since I dont have any of the spicy stuff at the moment)

I sprained something in my upper back and I don't even get to brag and say it happened during something lewd, because it happened when I reached down to grab a pen I'd dropped at brunch. So now I'm sitting here with an ice pack and ibuprofen and hoping this doesn't kill all the day's plans.

Salut.

dralla

A friend of mine moved to California the other week and now my other friend is moving to Boston soon. I'm going to have zero social life very soon :( How do I make new friends when you're an adult

I went on a date last night, first in a while. I picked a bar I've never been to before and it was a mistake. They had a DJ and the music was so loud we had to scream to hear each other, and even then it was so hard to hear anything. She was kinda cute, about what I expected from her pictures. It was going well at first but could feel her losing interest halfway through. Near the end we went outside and she had a cigarette (smoking is big turn off for me) and we were talking a bit, she showed me some pics of her cat. Then she showed me a kinda/sorta meme pic that said 'fat people are harder to kidnap" and then showed me a black kid holding a live turkey which said "Thanksgiving in Africa".. uhhh, yea, needless to say all of this bummed me out and I knew we wouldn't get along. We talked about sex a little bit and she said she really dislikes guys going down on her, I think she may have even said she 'hated' it. Apparently she's self conscious about her scent/taste. This was the nail in the coffin as going down on girls is like my favorite thing. So all in all, not a great date. But it's good to get out there, it was my first 'first date' in a couple months.

Hmmmm I think that might blend well with the black beans and rice overall. I dont have much spices as I would like but I think I can work something out. (maybe put some hotsauce on it to add spice since I dont have any of the spicy stuff at the moment)

yes sounds good. just make sure to fry it real good :3
show us the result pls

A friend of mine moved to California the other week and now my other friend is moving to Boston soon. I'm going to have zero social life very soon :( How do I make new friends when you're an adult

I have similar problems. all my nerd friends seem to move to different places and even my best girl friend is going to move (I am trying to get a job in the same city but you never know if it works out). I don't really mind most of the time since I can still talk to them online but I'm really running out of people to catch a movie/party/grab a bite with ;/ and of course there's no bf to fill that gap either. at least you're going on dates...possible friend could come out of that too :)

Zero²

Like a lollipop 🍭?!
I sprained something in my upper back and I don't even get to brag and say it happened during something lewd, because it happened when I reached down to grab a pen I'd dropped at brunch. So now I'm sitting here with an ice pack and ibuprofen and hoping this doesn't kill all the day's plans.

Salut.
Ouch I feel ya. I can't even walk properly and all my muscles are sore. First week back to gym always kills me 💪

I went on a date last night, first in a while. I picked a bar I've never been to before and it was a mistake. They had a DJ and the music was so loud we had to scream to hear each other, and even then it was so hard to hear anything. She was kinda cute, about what I expected from her pictures. It was going well at first but could feel her losing interest halfway through. Near the end we went outside and she had a cigarette (smoking is big turn off for me) and we were talking a bit, she showed me some pics of her cat. Then she showed me a kinda/sorta meme pic that said 'fat people are harder to kidnap" and then showed me a black kid holding a live turkey which said "Thanksgiving in Africa".. uhhh, yea, needless to say all of this bummed me out and I knew we wouldn't get along. We talked about sex a little bit and she said she really dislikes guys going down on her, I think she may have even said she 'hated' it. Apparently she's self conscious about her scent/taste. This was the nail in the coffin as going down on girls is like my favorite thing. So all in all, not a great date. But it's good to get out there, it was my first 'first date' in a months.

ugh that sounds awful! On the bright side, once you realize that people all have their own problems then you don't have to put them on a pedestal and it becomes easier to relate to them.

There are all sorts of ways to make new friends as an adult. Join a club, chat up strangers in line with you, volunteer for a charity or something, or even just websites specifically designed for that like friend finder.

Xiao Hu

Oh shit. Just had a similiar discussion with my mum about friends moving away and shit. Damn, I miss my flatmates so much
and our cat
😭😭😭

IHaveIce

Banned
Yeah most of my best friends are back in my old hometown, almost all my social life is still in my old hometown for some reason lmao.

I always think making new friends at this age is kinda.. weird, has to be a total hit to work.

I know the feeling, every now and then you need a day to listen to the smiths and cry whilst screaming "why is my life like this!? what did I do to deserve this!!?".....or maybe that's just me.

Or scream about life sucks ass or some shit.

Would be nice to be a day drinker right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom