• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Yesterday was a little weird because my girlfriend was here without her car so I just let her take my car to go to work, and she came back after 9pm

and I had no phone either because I smashed it

So I was like.. living as they did in olden times (+ multiple computers and the internet)

Xiao Hu

What has she done?

Mine kind of sucks too. Not gonna lie.

Terrorizing me with calls and knocking on my door every few minutes. I understand that you feel alone but that is entirely your own fault. You can stay as long as you want at my place but don't fucking expect me to play the concierge for convenience.

Jobbs

Banned
High crown braid in 15 easy steps:

f5b59d77063699525d8c5d829ba55e86.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
Hasn't been a major problem in my experience, but if it was I think I'd probably bring it up

People should be able to tell eachother what they want

Hasn't been a major problem in my experience, but if it was I think I'd probably bring it up

People should be able to tell eachother what they want

Eventually, yeah, when you're comfortable with each other. I'm not at that point yet with Lucy but it's fine. Snuggling and snogging are still great.

And I don't even behave. I troll all the time. Been trolling no man's sky topics for days

I don't know if you noticed but the person you replied to in the below instance wasn't making an earnest statement, just perpetuating a joke review made on metacritic by a review spammer. So you thought you were trolling but instead you were biting on troll bait. I want you to know that, so I'm telling you what I want, which is for you to know that you got trolled.

I don't want to have to imagine all the things I'd like to be doing, the game should provide things to do

The game is terrible. I'd give it a 4/10 on the strength of how stylish it made the procedurally generated worlds look, but as a game it's just a tech demo priced at $60

It feels like an early access title in its early stages, and one that would be priced at $15 - $20.. yet it's on store shelves for $60

Jobbs

Banned
No... No. I've transcended.

I didn't care that it was a troll post. I was just looking for the first opportunity to get attention for my shitpost and time was ticking because I saw the top page opening

No... No. I've transcended.

I didn't care that it was a troll post. I was just looking for the first opportunity to get attention for my shitpost and time was ticking because I saw the top page opening

Which is the greater fool? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

Fluvian

Banned
My grandma sucks

I miss my grandmother terribly, I used to be able to give her a call and she'd phone my mum up and sort her out if she'd been acting horrible that day, since she died theres really nothing I've been able to do about mum except ride out her tantrums that seem to arise every other day.

Yeah I have a bunch of boats to draw. Or I could not. We'll see. There are plenty of things far more important to the scene that I'm focusing on instead that aren't going to take an eternity to do. In any case, I'm saving it for brunch after. I have a bunch of research to do.

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah I have a bunch of boats to draw. Or I could not. We'll see. There are plenty of things far more important to the scene that I'm focusing on instead that aren't going to take an eternity to do. In any case, I'm saving it for brunch after. I have a bunch of research to do.

Something laid eggs inside of a mutant and they hatch while the mutant is still "alive" and turn into something completely different. Plus blood and pus.

There's no research for this

But yes boats are nice

Something laid eggs inside of a mutant and they hatch while the mutant is still "alive" and turn into something completely different. Plus blood and pus.

There's no research for this

But yes boats are nice

Shakespeare did all my research for me.

Thank you, old people.

But now I'm thinking of making Paper Shakespeare just a 100% Shakespeare Dating Sim. But I've already invested so much time in it.

Now when I eventually play Moon Magnate and see the crane I'll be like -- hey, there's the drunken crane! ❤

it looks like this and it plays like this except with Unity physics instead that I'm going to try to program tomorrow and fail miserably to show Lucy how awful programming is so I don't have to teach her anything else

https://youtu.be/i26wPRzI92M?t=5m13s

the new part is the ramshackle fixture around it to fit the dock/port setting

but now I'm done so I'll probably draw something else from this list

Baby, I'll be what you want me to be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Of course I'm Heinz, duh. I don't have a vagina

Perry doesn't either. Ergo my question.

Jobbs

Banned
There should be a one in one million chance that the red crab spawns as blue, just like in real life!

And erica has actually shown less interest in the ins and outs of the creatjon of my game than I'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom