• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

okay day from hell is mostly done. people left me alone. all is well in the world.

still trying to determine if I should go to class tonight or not. I probably should.

88f361e6b7.png

I'll be there for you in my ass.

Halcyon

next item

what is your opinion on fitness bands? useful? dorky? other?

or should I just get an app on my phone?

I think if it inspires you to exercise and stick with it it's fine but I don't think they accomplish anything.

I don't care how many steps I've taken today. If it sucked my dick when I put up a new personal record on a lift I would spent upwards of 7 dollars on one.

next item

That they are pretty inaccurate. I guess it depends on what you want with it, I don't know what I would find useful about them. Although the extra bit of motivation with the help of numbers probably can help for some.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Hollyday!

I put my Quake III poster in a frame and realized its way too big of a frame, but only on the top and bottom. Now what.

Also that shirt is great. Where do you people find that stuff.

Halcyon

Pfff, your infant daughter is really cute at most...

I will gut you like a fish unless you acknowledge her cuteness as extremely.

That's slang for give you a gentle bro-nudge. We say it all the time. Mom said she was going to gut me like a fish on my birthday. We all laughed.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
this shop has everything I ever wanted. too bad shipping from the states is sucky :(

someone buy me this :3
6010-heathered_black-z1-t-tiny-cat-loves-fall.png

aww<33

I'm browsing fangamer.com monthly, since I really want some of their shirts

https://www.fangamer.com/products/cuties-killing-video-games
https://www.fangamer.com/products/gaming-s-feminist-illuminati
https://www.fangamer.com/products/thimbleweed-park-shirt
and many many more, but I can't bring myself to order 'cause the shipping will probably be crazy and the prizes aren't super cheap for the product either, I feel. Maybe next month.

>_>

Fluvian

Banned
next item

Their weird, they've been proven to help motivate people but their also not very accurate, I wouldn't use one but I don't struggle with motivation, if you do then getting one might help, I don't know about you but when I buy something I get my damn money out of it.

Xiao Hu

I will gut you like a fish unless you acknowledge her cuteness as extremely.

That's slang for give you a gentle bro-nudge. We say it all the time. Mom said she was going to gut me like a fish on my birthday. We all laughed.

Or you can suck my dick.

That's slang for sucking my dick. Your mom said that she will blow me on your birthday. And she did it. Infrony of you. You didn't laugh, you cried.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
okay day from hell is mostly done. people left me alone. all is well in the world.

still trying to determine if I should go to class tonight or not. I probably should.
Probably should. However, as your friend concerned for your overly busy schedule, I say that if it's a huge struggle to push yourself to go, and you haven't missed class yet, take the day off for once.

Happy b-day Ceal!

FloatOn

Probably should. However, as your friend concerned for your overly busy schedule, I say that if it's a huge struggle to push yourself to go, and you haven't missed class yet, take the day off for once.

Happy b-day Ceal!

yeah I'm gonna go. I think I'll only stay for about an hour though. I need to be to work early the next day.

next item and this is open to anyone:

tell me a video game you would like to play again for the first time and I will tell you what that says about you as a person.

Halcyon

Or you can suck my dick.

That's slang for sucking my dick. Your mom said that she will blow me on your birthday. And she did it. Infrony of you. You didn't laugh, you cried.

I haven't cried since I watched that episode of Friends where Joey and Chandler got into some kinda situation where they had to quietly go across the hall and snoop on Rachel and Phoebe but they get caught and then at some point they have coffee and put it behind them because they value each other as friends.

I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about it.

Misha

Banned
yeah I'm gonna go. I think I'll only stay for about an hour though. I need to be to work early the next day.

next item and this is open to anyone:

tell me a video game you would like to play again for the first time and I will tell you what that says about you as a person.
Life is strange

Second option: portal

Can't imagine wanting to experience mechanics for the first time again and story wise there are very few that would be worth it. Life is strange had the biggest impact on me that wouldn't quite work with familiarity

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

FloatOn

>> Calculating life judgment on seemingly random criteria:

>> Weeaboo

>> Calculation Complete

Life is strange

Second option: portal

Can't imagine wanting to experience mechanics for the first time again and story wise there are very few that would be worth it. Life is strange had the biggest impact on me that wouldn't quite work with familiarity

It seems you like things with clever writing. You are most likely attracted to witty people that defy social norms.

Xenogears

You are a thoughtful person that likes to explore the subjects of religion and philosophy.

SolVanderlyn

No lies detected.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Thanks everybody!

So I told my bestie the best thing to get me are books and old games. So she got me the most hodgepodge collection. Of random games, I love it, lol.

ehC3hLUh.jpg

Tfw you walk into work half an hour late and everybody thinks it's because you partied too hard, but it's actually because you were up until five trying to fix a stupid programming bug :(

Thanks everybody!

So I told my bestie the best thing to get me are books and old games. So she got me the most hodgepodge collection. Of random games, I love it, lol.

ehC3hLUh.jpg
That's a great gift for so earlier in the relationship!

Now I feel stingy for what I got my girlfriend :S

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Tfw you walk into work half an hour late and everybody thinks it's because you partied too hard, but it's actually because you were up until five trying to fix a stupid programming bug :(

That's a great gift for so earlier in the relationship!

Now I feel stingy for what I got my girlfriend :S
Nonono. This came from my best friend. We've known each other for like a decade plus. Since right after boot camp.

Sol's at work so I have barely talked to her today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom