• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This makes me irrationally angry.

YkEjXUL.jpg

my girlfriend had a birthday today. I'm not older than her anymore, but that's irrelevant. Here are the important facts:

Fact #1: Lucy and I are the cutest couple in the world. I know it's obvious after having just said that but she's the one in the middle of this picture

Fact #2: I'm incredibly good at every single game I play, even if I've never touched it before. Just ask the people in our CAH group from a few months ago or the people who taught me Ticket to Ride tonight (I'm blue and I won by a wide margin, in case you can't tell)

Fact #4: Apparently there are places that sell donuts seven inches in diameter

I'm up way too early. Ama

what percentage am I?

Halcyon

100 percent adorbz.

I have been out of the loop so long that the last I remember you were dating some dude. Did that not work out so well?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If Bradgelina couldn't work it out, what chance do the rest of us have.

100 percent adorbz.

I have been out of the loop so long that the last I remember you were dating some dude. Did that not work out so well?

Oh, yeah :(

I'm in a better place though. When is kiddo #2 coming for you?

Unless one of the birthday presents was a time machine and she used it you're still older.

Code:
private int ageOfLili = 24;
private int ageOfLucy = 23;

void Birthday() {
    ageOfLucy++;
}

void CompareAges() {
    if (ageOfLili < AgeOfLucy) {
        Debug.Log("Lucy is older");
    } else if (ageOfLili == ageOfLucy) {
        Debug.Log("Lucy and Lili are the same age");
    } else if (ageOfLili > ageOfLucy) {
        Debug.Log("Lili is older");
    }
}

main () {
    Birthday();
    CompareAges();
}

Debug Log said:
Lucy and Lili are the same age

Code:
private int ageOfLili = 24;
private int ageOfLucy = 23;

void Birthday() {
    ageOfLucy++;
}

void CompareAges() {
    if (ageOfLili < AgeOfLucy) {
        Debug.Log("Lucy is older");
    } else if (ageOfLili == ageOfLucy) {
        Debug.Log("Lucy and Lili are the same age");
    } else if (ageOfLili > ageOfLucy) {
        Debug.Log("Lili is older");
    }
}

main () {
    Birthday();
    CompareAges();
}
Data resolution too small, invalid comparison

Halcyon

Oh, yeah :(

I'm in a better place though. When is kiddo #2 coming for you?

That's good. I'm also not imaging women making out right now.

Kid #2 is not specifically on the table atm. Although we are not really doing anything to prevent pregnancy other than me pulling out. I think we are gonna give it some time then make a final decision before I get a vascectomy.

I'm afraid of doing this because I will miss my balls, but they tell me it is the only way it can be done. I might have to stop getting medical procedures at the Walmart vision center.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If Bradgelina couldn't work it out, what chance do the rest of us have.
Probably better. Actors dating life is more complicated than the average person anyway with all the different schedules each actor has plus add the charity work some do on their free time like they do. I rather look at average people I see everyday like family or family friends that have made it long than celebrities.

That's good. I'm also not imaging women making out right now.

Kid #2 is not specifically on the table atm. Although we are not really doing anything to prevent pregnancy other than me pulling out. I think we are gonna give it some time then make a final decision before I get a vascectomy.

I'm afraid of doing this because I will miss my balls, but they tell me it is the only way it can be done. I might have to stop getting medical procedures at the Walmart vision center.

it happens.

I was being facetious with the double kids thing. But also we went and watched Storks today so I'm in an exceptionally kid friendly mood right now

So cute lili &#10084;&#65039;

I wanna go home &#128542;&#128542;

thanks &#9829;

Halcyon

My daughter learned how to roll from her belly to her back so now she can roll across the floor. When she does it she looks at us for praise and we clap and cheer. She gets a huge smile and then does it again.

My ovaries can not take how cute she is. I think the reason I'm up so early was I was having a bad dream about something happening to her.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If you're conceiving again you should make sure the next one is a boy. It's as simple as keeping the womb extremely warm for two days after sex, and then extremely cold for five months.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
"You need glasses too? I guess our kids will also need them".

Some chode to my girlfriend, not so long before I saved her from the dank depts of dating apps.

Xiao Hu

Lil, did the government research on how to make the cutest chicks around the 60s in your area or why is everyone so pretty in your circle of friends? Lucy is gorgeous btw, tell her a random dude from Germany complimented her! D:))

my girlfriend had a birthday today. I'm not older than her anymore, but that's irrelevant. Here are the important facts:

Fact #1: Lucy and I are the cutest couple in the world. I know it's obvious after having just said that but she's the one in the middle of this picture

Fact #2: I'm incredibly good at every single game I play, even if I've never touched it before. Just ask the people in our CAH group from a few months ago or the people who taught me Ticket to Ride tonight (I'm blue and I won by a wide margin, in case you can't tell)

Fact #4: Apparently there are places that sell donuts seven inches in diameter

what percentage am I?

Whew

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The fact that he must be oblivious to how creepy that is is the worst part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom