• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm not sure if I have the spare brain cells to spend on the debate... But I may watch it out of morbid curiosity.

also TFW you sleep through a conference call with your publisher people because you forgot about it, and then see an email in your inbox with THEM cancelling and apologizing due to their scheduling conflict

I accepted their apology

Nonono. This came from my best friend. We've known each other for like a decade plus. Since right after boot camp.

Sol's at work so I have barely talked to her today.

Oh, okay haha :)

tell me a video game you would like to play again for the first time and I will tell you what that says about you as a person.
InFamous

I'm not sure if I have the spare brain cells to spend on the debate... But I may watch it out of morbid curiosity.
Same

Misha

Banned

also TFW you sleep through a conference call with your publisher people because you forgot about it, and then see an email in your inbox with THEM cancelling and apologizing due to their scheduling conflict

I accepted their apology
That's the best.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

dubtMve.gif

Edit:

dubtMve.gif

Fluvian

Banned
Ugh fuck

Today has been a lot less fun than yesterday

I need more make out sessions, fuck

I remember the period of time in my life when I enjoyed making out with people, I think that ended around age 16 when this girl thought I was cheating on her and tried to take a chunk out of my tongue.

I remember the period of time in my life when I enjoyed making out with people, I think that ended around age 16 when this girl thought I was cheating on her and tried to take a chunk out of my tongue.

Oh. Fun.

Zero²;218187122 said:
Hahah well you have long hair so it's not much of a problem I guess.
Getting wild huh 👀

I wore a shirt today too, which helped partially cover it, lol

And maybe :3

There seems to be a dramatic difference between your reactions to this versus your encounter last time. Before you were like whatever, been there done that, but now you're having withdrawals. Let's over analyze this! :D

It's quite funny actually, the sex was waaaaay more awkward, you'd kind of expect it to be the other way round haha

Hookup with a rando vs hookup with a fairly old friend I guess made a huge difference. Plus I have always been more into girls anyway.

FloatOn

There seems to be a dramatic difference between your reactions to this versus your encounter last time. Before you were like whatever, been there done that, but now you're having withdrawals. Let's over analyze this! :D

As a psychology minor I think I may be qualified.

IIRC he said the person he made out with was a family friend and therefore familiarity is there which then produces an emotional bond that is missing in life. In this instance it is much less sexual than it is emotional.

Yes...Fun *feels faint scar on tongue whilst remembering the clamping pain and the struggle to pull her jaws apart, god how I wanted to punch her, to this day I don't know why I didn't, wasn't even cheating on her.

*grimaces*

As a psychology minor I think I may be qualified.

IIRC he said the person he made out with was a family friend and therefore familiarity is there which then produces an emotional bond that is missing in life. In this instance it is much less sexual than it is emotional.
Not a family friend, just a regular friend. Known her for like 7 years now I think. We bonded over a mutual love of The Wire

Saturday was just meant to be a catch up over coffee, lol. We ended up playing pool and darts in my office, watching Hunt For The Wilderpeople and then going back to hers to watch Laurel & Hardy. Then we watched 3 hours of wrestling (I did say she could stop watching after the first match, this wasn't entirely forced >_>), which lead to some actual wrestling, then I showed her Monster Factory and Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, then she made me watch some surrealist stuff like Un Chien Andelou which was cool, then more wrestling, which lead to...the obvious conclusion, haha. And this was early in the morning at this point. Like 5 or 6AM. Yeah, it wasn't the most standard sequence of events, lol.

EDIT: Just checked that post I made, it was at 8AM. Lol. We must've gone to sleep at like 10 haha

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Misha

Banned
I had to contend with this bullshit.

kids these days have no idea that we used to have portables that couldn't be seen well in almost any lighting, much less total darkness

or better yet holding a flashlight over it. that's already what you have to do with books so

Seaklng

Banned

I accepted their apology
That couldn't have worked out better.

Pau

Kark put on the debates because he's a masochist.

I don't know how we even got to this fucking point.

I mean, I do but. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom