• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I watched the whole debate

Hillary straight Shang Tsung-ed trump

giphy.gif

It was so god damn satisfying seeing trump lose his composure and flail his baby hands.

when you roll up to a Starbucks in your pajama pants and no makeup on in the late evening, apparently that means please flirt with me if you're a group of dumb college boys

that debate was definitely surreal when you stop laughing and realize this is real. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Also very telling was what the Clintons did at the end versus the Trumps at the end. The Clintons went to shake hands with the audience (First Lad also doing that) and Trump looked over the audience with complete disdain and just walked away. This is an actual presidential candidate for the United States of America and by some considerable extend responsible for the safety of many people in other countries too, ladies and gentlemen.

This guy should never gotten past the primaries. He's a straight up pathological liar using child tactics and it stops being funny real quick. That discussion on nuclear weapons and 'that won't start a war' is downright terrifying.

I mean what doesent mean that to them?

... huh. That is a good question.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I have got the game of my LIFE going in Devil Crush right now. Im at 958,239,900 points. 42 million more and I get to see the ending, holy shit.

FUME5

I have got the game of my LIFE going in Devil Crush right now. Im at 958,239,900 points. 42 million more and I get to see the ending, holy shit.

Holy shit indeed, good luck!

when you roll up to a Starbucks in your pajama pants and no makeup on in the late evening, apparently that means please flirt with me if you're a group of dumb college boys

If you are a woman you obviously want to get hit on, any time, any place.

Like you never got a boner at a funeral.
Well haha, at my buddy's funeral there was a cute girl I had never seen before and we ended up kissing later that night at the bar we all went to. I got her number but never did anything with it, I'm not sure this counts lol

Chuckie

Jesus that loading time

That is not the regular loading time. This looks like a bug. He was supposed to get up on his horse and chase that guy you saw in the cut scene. Instead of that he gets a blacked out screen 'loading' and is dead once the loading time is over.

It looks like something that happened to me when I had to do the horse race in the city. It started loading....and suddenly I was on my horse in a fucking void (under water?) instead of the starting line...I was there for a minute while the screen went ballistic....and then it said: You lost the race.

I watched the whole debate

Hillary straight Shang Tsung-ed trump

giphy.gif

It was so god damn satisfying seeing trump lose his composure and flail his baby hands.

I was feeling rather petty for wanting to unfollow one of the people I follow on Twitch due to them liking Trump, even if they DID run their chat a little.... bloodthirsty.

Until they lumped me into their mythical Hillary Clinton category.

Then I unfollowed their ass.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Friends ask friends to come over and watch The Thing all time there's way more Stranger Things than that.

Xiao Hu

So apparently our chefs want us to run the store understaffed in the later hours which means somebody will have to take care of a premise of around 200 m^2 all on their own. I told the team manager I'm resigning after the next week. Fuck off, twats 🖕

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The Matrix has passed it's cultural relevancy but The Thing is immortal.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
the-thing-blood-test.jpg

If only there was a blood test to see who hasn't watched The Thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom