• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

Don't be silly. Spaniards don't have genitals, they have tapas.

2brirnt.jpg

My mood right now...

MutFox

Banned
At work, a member of some 80's band that had a few hits,
was demanding a free breakfast in the cafeteria, cause they were famous.

Is a band member for Juice Newton. (LOL)

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Drinking unfiltered beer right now. It is good stuff and it is selling like crazy, so I bought a box of it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
R.I.P. Xiao

Best of luck to Vaz's antarctic expedition

Need advice what is good coffee machine, mine broke

Halcyon

I own a 13 dollar coffee maker. It is trash but in my opinion all drip makers are trash. I think if you spend on the drip the money is going towards how well it fits in your kitchen motif.

Jobbs

Banned
Oh god

Just seen GAF reacting to Kaepernick's response to the debate

Fucking lol

I have no idea what this means

I own a 13 dollar coffee maker. It is trash but in my opinion all drip makers are trash. I think if you spend on the drip the money is going towards how well it fits in your kitchen motif.

I have a nicer one ~$120 and it definitely provides a smoother coffee making experience. It also doesn't need any filters.

The taste probably isn't all that different though.

I have no idea what this means
Colin Kaepernick, sportsboy who refuses to stand up for the national anthem, called the debate embarrassing, said that it looked like two people trying to debate who was less racist, and that voting for the lesser evil is still voting for evil

GAF has lost it's mind because OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T CRITICISE QUEEN HILARY YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT IF YOU DO

Lol

Fluvian

Banned
Colin Kaepernick, sportsboy who refuses to stand up for the national anthem, called the debate embarrassing, said that it looked like two people trying to debate who was less racist, and that voting for the lesser evil is still voting for evil

GAF has lost it's mind because OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T CRITICISE QUEEN HILARY YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT IF YOU DO

Lol

I don't even look at those threads because I already know what's being said, Hilary supporters seem to hate neutral people more than even trump supporters, if anyone dares to say that choosing between the two is pointless you get called pretentious and stupid, I can't wait to see the record new amount of pretentious and stupid people in two months time for what I'm sure will be the lowest voter turn out in recent history.

I don't even look at those threads because I already know what's being said, Hilary supporters seem to hate neutral people more than even trump supporters, if anyone dares to say that choosing between the two is pointless you get called pretentious and stupid, I can't wait to see the record new amount of pretentious and stupid people in two months time for what I'm sure will be the lowest voter turn out in recent history.
Liberals seem to hate the left more than they hate the conservative right

The conservative right they can feel morally superior to

The left makes them look bad

Me, trying to rile people up for fun? Never

Halcyon

I don't believe in discussing politics with people. It's a) pointless and b) only useful if you feel like arguing with people constantly.

I prefer trying to make people laugh. Bring some light into the darkness. Moisten those holes of joy.

Fluvian

Banned
I don't believe in discussing politics with people. It's a) pointless and b) only useful if you feel like arguing with people constantly.

I prefer trying to make people laugh. Bring some light into the darkness. Moisten those holes of joy.

I always try to be like that but politics is a damn sink hole, it sucks me in and I can't help but scream about it.

Lol

Hey man don't talk shade about our yass queen hilldawg, you bernie jabroni!

Yeah it's ridic as fuck, but that's GAF for you.

Halcyon

Are any of you guys Google Local Guides. I've been in the program awhile and I just hit level 3. I want to get to level 4 so I'm planning on walking around my town this weekend and taking pictures of all the businesses I come across.

It will be like Pokemon GO but I will be able to retain my dignity.

Yeah she's not perfect but so much better than the alternative
She's definitely no Trump. But because you're not losing all your limbs slowly and painfully doesn't mean that losing a finger quickly and painlessly is good. Relatively, sure, but I would like to have a situation where there's a choice not to lose any body parts, or at the very least you don't get called stupid for not wanting to lose any body parts.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I think we need to finish what we started in the middle east personally. I hate seeing all these places with all these people I have fought beside and for get overrun again.

FloatOn

YES THANK YOU HOW IS EVERYONE ALWAYS IGNORING THAT

bernie was the only real alternative x(

yes.... he was my first choice. this was a thing I was at and donated to

She's definitely no Trump. But because you're not losing all your limbs slowly and painfully doesn't mean that losing a finger quickly and painlessly is good. Relatively, sure, but I would like to have a situation where there's a choice not to lose any body parts, or at the very least you don't get called stupid for not wanting to lose any body parts.

here is some reasons why I feel good about voting for her:

1) she's about raising the minimum wage
2) she's about making college free (thanks bernie)
3) she is about clean energy and creating clean energy related jobs
4) she's about criminal justice reform
5) she is about mending community and police relations

yes.... he was my first choice. this was a thing I was at and donated to

here is some reasons why I feel good about voting for her:

1) she's about raising the minimum wage
2) she's about making college free (thanks bernie)
3) she is about clean energy and creating clean energy related jobs
4) she's about criminal justice reform
5) she is about mending community and police relations

Yeah, I don't feel Hillary is the "least worst", I think she can be decent. She still doesn't excite me, but I agree with most of her policies and I think she has done plenty of good things when it comes to foreign policy too.

FloatOn

Yeah, I don't feel Hillary is the "least worst", I think she can be decent. She still doesn't excite me, but I agree with most of her policies and I think she has done plenty of good things when it comes to foreign policy too.

I'm not intimately familiar with it but that thing about bringing healthcare to kids who couldn't afford it sounds pretty dope too.

so yeah I'm really just hoping she builds off Obama in the best way possible and isn't met with as much opposition as he was.

if she can pull off the free college and clean energy thing I'll be so satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom