• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Alex where have you been all my life?

Boston has consumed my life. I love it. Life's been great.
On a big project now at work, living very comfortably, engineer lady and I are just friends (I think I mentioned her?) since it works better, moved into a much better apartment. I think that covers a good amount of what I've been up to.

How have you all been?

edit: top of page, dope. isn't this trab's spot?

Baby fuck factory.

Please and thank you.

FUME5

Bionic fuhrer furor.

Earlier this morning the excavator cut through a phone line at this country site, I was pretty sure it was only for the (soon to be demolished) building but I went down the road to check.

The nearest house was back from the highway a bit, as soon as I got ~5 - 10 m from the house a dank odour hit me, if they weren't growing a shitload of weed they must be smoking it non-stop.

Anyway, I knock on the door and a peaky young bogan chick answers it.

"Good morning"

"Hi...FFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK, GET OFF MY FUCKING FOOOOOOT"

She yells this to the dogs at her feet while not taking her eyes off me.

Well, alright then (if the circumstances had been different I probably would have gotten wasted with her).

And now I'm off for an office lunch for the young blokes 21st.

FUME5

Bad FUME5. You should have joined her.

It was 9 am and I was on the clients dime.

15 years ago I probably would have been all badboy4lyfe and got blazed, and I've always tested highly with the peaky bogan girl demographic....but I am now a responsible adult.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
By peaky do you mean "pale and sick"?

That's my type too

Granadier

Maybe he meant like Grace.
latest

Boston has consumed my life. I love it. Life's been great.
On a big project now at work, living very comfortably, engineer lady and I are just friends (I think I mentioned her?) since it works better, moved into a much better apartment. I think that covers a good amount of what I've been up to.

How have you all been?

Oh, that's cool! I'm really glad you're making the most of it :)

Life's pretty good. Nothing super new I don't think, so just cruising along and enjoying life. Still working on the game. Still dating this beautiful girl. Still at my screenprinting job. Still shitposting on GAF haha.

FUME5

Cmon, peaky bogan chick should instantly paint a mental picture for you.

Courtney Barnett kinda belongs in the bracket.

I'm seriously depressed.

Fuck this job. For real. It is such bullshit. I spend 9 hours a day at this shithole while simultaneously being made to feel like an absolute retard.

And then I go home, stay up until about 4 because I can't fucking sleep, and then wake up at like 8 because dreams suck and won't leave me the fuck alone. I'm struggling to eat 1,000 calories a day, let alone the 2,000 my trainer wants me at.

No one fucking knows how over the edge I am. Except, ironically, for my ex. She texted me to say hi and I guess I can't fool her, cause she saw right through my attempt to appear happy and cheerful. She's trying to help in the best way she can, because she does still care (not in the same way obviously but that's okay) and I'm trying for her sake, but fuck, man.

I'm a literal walking zombie, I can't function on a basic level, and the only plus here is that I'm not drowning my sorrows in booze. Mainly because I'm too apathetic to give a fuck about walking five steps to my fridge.

I've got the number to a military mental health referral line, but I'm terrified I'm gonna get called a pussy if anyone finds out. SIGH.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Courtney Barnett don't do drugs she even mentions that in Avant Gardener.

Peaky = No idea
Bogan = Someone who speaks and dresses like a bogan
Courtney Barnett = Lesbian, sings songs, real cool

Granadier

I'm seriously depressed.

Fuck this job. For real. It is such bullshit. I spend 9 hours a day at this shithole while simultaneously being made to feel like an absolute retard.

And then I go home, stay up until about 4 because I can't fucking sleep, and then wake up at like 8 because dreams suck and won't leave me the fuck alone. I'm struggling to eat 1,000 calories a day, let alone the 2,000 my trainer wants me at.

No one fucking knows how over the edge I am. Except, ironically, for my ex. She texted me to say hi and I guess I can't fool her, cause she saw right through my attempt to appear happy and cheerful. She's trying to help in the best way she can, because she does still care (not in the same way obviously but that's okay) and I'm trying for her sake, but fuck, man.

I'm a literal walking zombie, I can't function on a basic level, and the only plus here is that I'm not drowning my sorrows in booze. Mainly because I'm too apathetic to give a fuck about walking five steps to my fridge.

I've got the number to a military mental health referral line, but I'm terrified I'm gonna get called a pussy if anyone finds out. SIGH.

This is straight bullshit. Anyone that calls you a pussy for attempting to take care of your mental health can go get fucked with a rake in a pit.

This Is Us, based solely on the pilot, is really damn good. I did not see that twist coming.

And Catherine is so good. I finished stage 6 earlier, so I'm close the end now. Wonder how crazy the endings get.

FUME5

I'm seriously depressed.

We can all say nice things to and about you, but it's not going to help.

Call the number, cop a discipline charge for kicking the teeth in of the first person who calls you a pussy.

Jobbs

Banned
I thought you said that wasn't until Friday? Did it get pushed up or am I misremembering?

Previously I thought we were going to do this weekend-ish, but she has pretty much been staying here over the past couple days anyway so we just decided to go get her stuff handled.

I am jesus on the cross!

Previously I thought we were going to do this weekend-ish, but she has pretty much been staying here over the past couple days anyway so we just decided to go get her stuff handled.

I am jesus on the cross!

Yeah, that makes good sense. It goes without saying but I'm super happy for you :D

Lili replied first.

One point to house Lili.

Lea and I had a lovely chat earlier. There's no ill will. ♥

If, by chance, somebody runs their mouth, just have a slight mishap of this person getting their arm wrapped in a propeller, then write on the report "wiring malfunction, oopsy daisy". :)

Back from the concert and it feels like the soles of my feel got yelled at by Corey Taylor himself. They put on a great fucking show though.

Hmm, I hope I can get my deposit back on the deathmatch cage I'd organised.

No I'm sure it'll come in handy for other purposes.

thanks! :D I'm not getting anything out of the deal but a happy gf though

I tweeted some sprite art and it already got 20 RTs and 63 favs :eek:

I'm pretty sure it actually has 64 favs. 64 is such a nice round number, don't you think?

also don't undersell the happiness of your partner!!

I'm seriously depressed.

Fuck the stigma around mental health. Juhst fuck it. I know how difficult it can be to jump in, but your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please call the number, you really deserve happiness.

And if anyone finds out and calls you a pussy, just fucking clock them. They're clearly a massive cunt and deserve it.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'm just a depressed human piece of garbage that can't even get a retail job.
I have a degree which means fuck all.

So at least, Em has company in despair.

Mud wrestling is more hygenic than jello wrestling.

what if it's thick jello?

I can't wait to get this next week for my upcoming new PC!!!
19-117-559-TS

getting computer parts is so exciting :)

what's the first thing you plan to test it with?

Actor/comedian. He had a small role in Guardians of the Galaxy. He's also The Tick (new Amazon series)... As well as numerous other things.

sir I have the Google.com access. I'm just downplaying his status haha.

you're welcome to place bets on whether using a GotG gif was an accident.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Why is no-one mentoining he's Darth Maul, that is the most important thing.

I'm seriously depressed.

You are strong. I am here as always if you want to talk.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
And Anthony Hopkins was only Jannibal Lecter for 5 mins of screentime but he deserved that Oscar.

Chuckie

And Anthony Hopkins was only Jannibal Lecter for 5 mins of screentime but he deserved that Oscar.

That comparison doesn't make sense though.

What Darth Maul is known for: His scary appearance, his awesome fighting style
What Darth Maul is not known for: His voice/lines

Ray Park is responsible for the first, the other guy for the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom