• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Gotta buy a shit load of body paint. My kid and her friend are going to go as Ruby and Sapphire for Halloween.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I havent made any plans for halloween in terms of buying clothes to dress up. Steven Universe would be the cheapest so I might just buy a shirt and wear cheap flip flops.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta buy a shit load of body paint. My kid and her friend are going to go as Ruby and Sapphire for Halloween.

I too need body paint for my costume.

latest

Or you'll draw a mean picture of her?

I still want to see this btw

Lol I remember doing this. Although not of Lili because I thought she was too nice.

and then you learned better

Hell yeah, videos render a fuck ton faster now, windows loads in like 20-30 seconds, load times in games greatly improved, everything just seems to flow quickly, and I finally get over 60FPS in Crysis 1!

That seems like you probably got an SSD is what's solving most of that. But yeah, a lot of programs have a small amount of lag that you don't notice until they're gone. Then you take it for granted in a couple of days :p

FUME5

Your game was announced 8 years ago and its only entering pre-production now?

I think the concept art direction is the least of your worries.

So Beyond Good & Evil 2 is happening

Am I the only person who thinks pretty much all of the concept art for it is abjectly hideous?

It's the wrong rendering style for the design sensibilities. Reminds me of that awful Mario render that was made to show how out of regular proportion Mario's face is:

mario.jpg

Your game was announced 8 years ago and its only entering pre-production now?

I think the concept art direction is the least of your worries.

also this

They are usually really mean though

No, I somehow still really like you.

w42GF9g.gif

Jobbs

Banned
It's the wrong rendering style for the design sensibilities.

This is precisely the problem. You shouldn't do a realistic rendering style of a person with a shark for a head. It just looks creepy and weird (in the wrong way) and, Beyond that, it doesn't match the tone of the game at all.

I don't know that long development cycles necessarily mean the game will be bad, especially if there hasn't even been a development cycle yet (pre-production). You have to dig deeper to make that kind of assessment.

Again, though, the vision of the game they've chosen to show to the public is not reassuring. This seems kind of like the sort early exploratory concept art that would never make it out of the concept art room and everyone would have a chuckle over years later.

This is precisely the problem. You shouldn't do a realistic rendering style of a person with a shark for a head. It just looks creepy and weird (in the wrong way) and, Beyond that, it doesn't match the tone of the game at all.

I don't know that long development cycles necessarily mean the game will be bad, especially if there hasn't even been a development cycle yet (pre-production). You have to dig deeper to make that kind of assessment.

Again, though, the vision of the game they've chosen to show to the public is not reassuring. This seems kind of like the sort early exploratory concept art that would never make it out of the concept art room and everyone would have a chuckle over years later.

The whole affair suggests that they don't have much of a vision, just a lot of fanfare. I think it's only natural to be completely out of touch eight years after the fact.

Who knows though? A lot of people like B&E so I'm hoping for the best for their sake.

I'd love to blow a compliment up your butt.

tumblr_oa7vmwQPNQ1vtil9ko1_400.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Sharkman looks creepy and great. You guys have shit taste.

At this point I almost don't even care what you say. Holding back on posting the new thread is giving me an aneurysm so anything that gets us closer to pulling the trigger is my salvation

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That's why I pay for a monthly NeoGaf Platinum subscription.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
How is it possible for someone to be so perfectly bitchy cute?

That's what it gives me as the image url on my phone, when I access the desktop site there's no album or recent upload notifications. I've always had that issue with this phone / the app for some reason.

odd. When I upload on mobile I long-press to get the context menu and then open the image on its own, then copy the url from the browser. It's a bit roundabout but it works consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom