• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

this guy I work pretty closely with just got a new job.

which means I'm in a good position to take his job in addition to keeping my own. in essence I will be taking on two jobs.

I plan to leverage this for more $$$

send positive thoughts this way please.

Numb

which means I'm in a good position to take his job in addition to keeping my own. in essence I will be taking on two jobs.

giphy.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That's because Goten is really stupid

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Also it's all about Freeze Man. That was even my internet handle as a 13 year old.

latest

Edit: I DOUBLE POSTED NOOOOOOOOO

Halcyon

Your plan will end up with you doing both jobs for the same amount of money unless you establish dominance at the meeting about it by shitting on the boss's desk.

FloatOn

Your plan will end up with you doing both jobs for the same amount of money unless you establish dominance at the meeting about it by shitting on the boss's desk.

I've been having weird poops lately. I don't think I can pull this off. Is there another way to dominate?

Halcyon

I've been having weird poops lately. I don't think I can pull this off. Is there another way to dominate?

Well you could go into it with confidence and some graphs showing the increased responsibility and median salary reports for comparable positions but I say fuck it and just start sucking diiiiixxxxxxx

FloatOn

When you put ground cinnamon on your oats and then realize it was ground paprika.

My day is ruined :(

*cue laugh track*

but seriously, sorry man.

Well you could go into it with confidence and some graphs showing the increased responsibility and median salary reports for comparable positions but I say fuck it and just start sucking diiiiixxxxxxx

you have the worst ideas today.

Halcyon

I'm watching the Google conference and I'm trying to decide if I should buy a Google Home.

I have Chromecast on both TVs and Android phone/tablet.

The question is that 'do I need this'. Will it help my life in any way other than saving a few seconds when i want to know something or listen to something.

FloatOn

I'm watching the Google conference and I'm trying to decide if I should buy a Google Home.

I have Chromecast on both TVs and Android phone/tablet.

The question is that 'do I need this'. Will it help my life in any way other than saving a few seconds when i want to know something or listen to something.

you don't "NEED" any of that shit

if you want it. get it. yolo

Halcyon

you don't "NEED" any of that shit

if you want it. get it. yolo

I guess I mean how will having it improve my home experience. I have my phone with me and it's a moto X so I can ask it things without it being on.

I cast music to my TV all the time but I guess I have to pick up my phone to do so. Telling the box to do it would save a few seconds. I can imagine a world where im laying on the couch and just say 'ok Google resume flash on netflix on my tv' then it turns on the TV and starts it. Over I suppose having to turn it on myself with the remote then with my phone.

It's sorta like smartwatches. Is it increasing it utility to a point where those make the whole experience better or is it just neat to have the tech.

FloatOn

I guess I mean how will having it improve my home experience. I have my phone with me and it's a moto X so I can ask it things without it being on.

I cast music to my TV all the time but I guess I have to pick up my phone to do so. Telling the box to do it would save a few seconds. I can imagine a world where im laying on the couch and just say 'ok Google resume flash on netflix on my tv' then it turns on the TV and starts it. Over I suppose having to turn it on myself with the remote then with my phone.

It's sorta like smartwatches. Is it increasing it utility to a point where those make the whole experience better or is it just neat to have the tech.

I think it's just a neat gimmick at this point.

but this is basically everything in the early adoption phase. give it a few more years and home automation will be a much more seamless experience.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

Voice commands are exhausting, tbh. It was cool on Kinect for like a week. It's easier to just use shit tactilely

Halcyon

Voice commands are exhausting, tbh. It was cool on Kinect for like a week. It's easier to just use shit tactilely

I tend to agree especially because every time I try to show off Google now or moto voice I'm having to say the launch phrase way too much.

I use it quite a bit for setting reminders for myself. 'remind me to pay the garbage bill tonight when I get home'. Or my wife says at 10pm when I'm about to pass out 'hey shitlord wake me up before you leave for work' so I can just talk a reminder to the phone instead of turning my brain on and typing it out.

I might get one. I'm sold. Google Homes all around. You get a Home you get a Home.

SolVanderlyn

I hate voice commands

Fluvian

Banned
Voice controls have only ever given me a single moment of amusement, when I first bought an xbone my brother tried for like 12 minutes to get my xbox to turn on with the voice thing before realising it wasn't plugged in.

Jobbs

Banned
Voice recognition for using things is generally dumb, but I do use it on my phone to look things up and set alarms. It's truly convenient for that.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
how's the hurricane treating you?

Very little rain to my area but the west is apparently getting tons of rain. Im blessed and hopefully I will land this Sunday in Tampa if nothing else wants to fuck up LOL. Pray for me and light up candles so I get no more delays tbh.

FloatOn

Very little rain to my area but the west is apparently getting tons of rain. Im blessed and hopefully I will land this Sunday in Tampa if nothing else wants to fuck up LOL. Pray for me and light up candles so I get no more delays tbh.

great news. Tampa welcomes you with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom