• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've made pie instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not even sure why they were friends at all Amy is boss, Karma is like one of those people you are friends with in primary school because they live next door and have a N64 and smash bros.

It's also unclear why two gorgeous girls are unpopular in the first place.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah Amazing Spiderman made no sense to me Andrew Garfeild is too attractive to be pretending to be social awkward.

They could have at least told him to let himslf go a bit.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Jobbs did you still want me to send you pictures of girls in plaid skirts?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Tickets to Shin Godzilla booked. Tickets to Lisa Gerrard booked. Should be able to tolerate the next couple of weeks.

It was very well made and in particular had very nice photography -- But I had a similar reaction at the end that I had to Inside, another thing that is supposedly perfect: "That's it? Okay."

I didn't feel ya in this case, but I feel ya. Felt that way about a lot of movies.

I watched the first time on my own drunk, then I watched it with a douchebag friend, then I watched it with an ex work friend, the I watched it alone sober.

First drunk watch was the best one.

It's a good booze movie fo sho.

Chuckie

Is there a reset button for the government we can hit?

Everything is fucked

big-ben-explosion-o.gif

Sadly is the case alot of the time

I'm fucking sick of it

I'm fucking sick of supposedly left wing politicians decrying actual left wing policies but saying we have to listen to people's very real concerns about immigration

I'm fucking sick of the fact that the left will always have to vote for the lesser evil instead of something actually good because the alternative is much worse, even when the lesser evil is still shit

I'm fucking sick of right-wing nonsense being pandered to in a toothless attempt to get votes

Fuck this. Fuck Westminster. Fuck the media that helps push the right wing narratives.

Fuck everything.

Full communism now.

Oh and I'm fucking sick of liberals using right-wing people being awful as an excuse to go after leftists. Attack the people actually doing this shit, and take some fucking responsibility for being so fucking spineless that you keep capitulating to them and allowing it to happen. Either you want to be on our side or not. Don't fucking attack us when we're fucking against it.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I have a very tough time listening to people who have never been in the military try to tell me about shit. Civilian psychiatrists can eat dicks.

FUME5

I have a very tough time listening to people who have never been in the military try to tell me about shit. Civilian psychiatrists can eat dicks.

Maybe, just maybe, someone who hasn't walked in your shoes can still offer you advice you can use, or at the very least a different perspective.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
They are helpful to a point. But I definitely feel like they can never really understand. I much prefer military psychiatrists.

Getting lectured about CBT atm.

Ever since i added a list of basic Hygiene requirements to my tinder profile i literally haven't gotten a single match. Makes me lose even more faith in humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom