• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

odd. When I upload on mobile I long-press to get the context menu and then open the image on its own, then copy the url from the browser. It's a bit roundabout but it works consistently

Yeah, I had the image on it's own and held down for the copy URL to clipboard option - go figure.

FUME5

v8YA4qo.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Lili or Emma?

Lili is cute but severely lacking the bitchiness that Emma perfects

jb1234

Why does Transhuman look like Dennis?

Friendly reminder that Fury Road is one of the best films of the last decade.

Still need to watch. I've been binging Star Trek: DS9 episodes for the last two weeks.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

Jobbs

Banned

It was very well made and in particular had very nice photography -- But I had a similar reaction at the end that I had to Inside, another thing that is supposedly perfect: "That's it? Okay."

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Why does Transhuman look like Dennis?

How do you know what I look like?

Spooki

I watched the first time on my own drunk, then I watched it with a douchebag friend, then I watched it with an ex work friend, the I watched it alone sober.

First drunk watch was the best one.

That show didn't get enough love :(

I'm only half way through season 3 I think i'm going to bingewatch the rest tonight and then start season 4 tomorrow on ny day off.

jb1234

Performance art is rarely meant to be understood.

I remember my performance art class. The teacher warned us that about half of the class would end up dropping it. The next week, we started examining why people take pisses on stage and call it art... and then I dropped it.

Speaking of, why do you and Lili look like you've spent time in Transylvania?

this is a common misconception. Vlad the Impaler, aka Vlad III Dracula, has been erroneously thought to be a vampire but in reality shares no lineage with us.

I'm only half way through season 3 I think i'm going to bingewatch the rest tonight and then start season 4 tomorrow on ny day off.

umm, it got cancelled. There is no season 4

FUME5

For all the world is a stage, and those in the audience will be throwing bottles at you if enough of them don't like the way you dance.

#edgelordprompts

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Ñòoooooooooo

“It was always my intention to make ‘Karmy’ happen during our final season,” Covington wrote in a letter published by the Hollywood Reporter. “Karma [Katie Stevens] would finally realize that her possessiveness of Amy [Rita Volk] might be a sign of deeper feelings for her best friend. She’d struggle to share these feelings with Amy, knowing she couldn’t lead Amy on again unless she was sure. Unable to let another chance go by, Karma would impetuously kiss Amy, and a fresh ‘Whoa ...’/‘I know ...’ moment would spark this new phase of their relationship.”

How mad are/were you 1 to 10 lilith

Ñòoooooooooo

How mad are/were you 1 to 10 lilith

less mad than I would've been had I stuck with the show from the beginning, I suppose. I didn't even start watching it until one of my friends pointed out the similarities a couple months ago.

I definitely wanted Karmy to happen, if that's what you're asking.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not even sure why they were friends at all Amy is boss, Karma is like one of those people you are friends with in primary school because they live next door and have a N64 and smash bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom