• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm straight. I don't even like looking at my own penis. And besides I just ate. Can't bang 30 mins after you eat

But people are actually fucking in here.

AuYMH.jpg

Chuckie

But seriously the show is dumb. I don't think you'd be into it except as a guilty pleasure maybe.

I am known to like things that are considered shitty and/or guilty pleasures like BvS, Suicide Squad, Sucker Punch and ABBA, so I will give it a try anyway.

If I think it is utter shit, I won't hold it against you because you warned me about it.

But that feels like I'm being weird D:

And you should also get on Seinfeld jeez

you gotta start working on your flirting game! Practice a bit with us and then maybe you'll be more equipped IRL, or better yet have someone pair you in the FakeGAF show! :D

also there's basically nothing about Seinfeld that looks appealing to me, which isn't to say that it's a bad show (because obviously it's well received by many people). In a show about a comedian I have to like that comedian, and I don't like Jerry Seinfeld or Julia Dreyfus, so I'll watch 30 Rock, Louie and The Jim Gaffigan Show instead.

Chuckie

The supply and demand is out of balance, unless we changed the show from Big Brother to The Bachelorettes! Then maybe we could get something going ♥

Yeah but it seems all the bachelorettes are starting to date other bachelorettes these days :p

These are hard times for us white heterosexual males! Now I know what it feels like to be a minority!

you gotta start working on your flirting game! Practice a bit with us and then maybe you'll be more equipped IRL, or better yet have someone pair you in the FakeGAF show! :D

also there's basically nothing about Seinfeld that looks appealing to me, which isn't to say that it's a bad show (because obviously it's well received by many people). In a show about a comedian I have to like that comedian, and I don't like Jerry Seinfeld or Julia Dreyfus, so I'll watch 30 Rock, Louie and The Jim Gaffigan Show instead.

What is this..."flirting"?

And I mean, I think Jerry Seinfeld's stand up is garbo but Seinfeld itself isn't anything like it. And what's wrong with Julia Louis Dreyfuss?

The supply and demand is out of balance, unless we changed the show from Big Brother to The Bachelorettes! Then maybe we could get something going ♥
Oh god this would kill my self esteem let's not do this D:

Clydefrog

I would 1000% never order this unless someone else is paying for it.

Raw salmon on top of eggs and asparagus...

Asparagus%2BQuinoa%2BCake%2Band%2BSmoked%2BSalmon%2BEggs%2BBenedict%2B500%2B0964.jpg

the red quinoa though, i'd have to sneak through a straw

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
vegetarian lasagna with beer from satan's balls

1j6lmu.jpg

a meal...for one ;)

Unrelated, but to follow on from this:

There's so much garbage in political debate, it sucks. You're not allowed any nuance in your opinions and if you don't agree with someone then they'll just insult you

I hate it

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1265793

For reference, when asked he said "That's in the NATO treaty" which you'd either have to be an idiot or being deliberately disingenuous to claim it means he wouldn't go to their aid.

No fucking nuance allowed. How dare someone suggest he'd put in as much effort as possible to avoid this hypothetical situation rather than just saying "YES FUCK THE RUSSIANS".

Xiao Hu

I feel deeply insulted for not being included in the cast. Not that I care, otherwise I wouldn't sit in my bath tub crying... 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom