• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Ohio has been like the Louisiana bayou for weeks.

So much moisture.

Haven't seen my lips around anyone's cock recently 😕😏

tumblr_lxb13fx1Tq1r0ejih.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Jobbs RNH and I are going to start a girl rock band. We'll be the first guys to ever do it.

Chuckie

you recycling pick up lines now? ;p

Hahahaha. Hitting on hot chicks is a numbers game! I am trying this stolen line on all of you cute Fakegirls hoping it will land with one of you. I am trying to teach the art to RNH

So far 0/2 but I think that is because Lili didn't read it.

Can't wait for Ceallach to come online. I think she will rip me to pieces after I use it on her.

Jobbs

Banned
Just keep in mind that a relationship is a lot like an orange. First you have the skin, and then the sweet sweet innards

Hahahaha. Hitting on hot chicks is a numbers game! I am trying this stolen line on all of you cute Fakegirls hoping it will land with one of you. I am trying to teach the art to RNH

So far 0/2 but I think that is because Lili didn't read it.

Can't wait for Ceallach to come online. I think she will rip me to pieces after I use it on her.
You're married

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
"Are you a Hitmonchan? Because with you i'm punching above my weight."

"Are you a Snorlax? Because I want to wake you with my Pokė Flute."

"Are you a Drowzee? Alcohol consumption is known to have effects on sexual behavior and aggression. During social interactions, alcohol consumption also encourages biased appraisal of a partner’s sexual motives, impairs communication about sexual intentions, and enhances misperception of sexual intent, effects exacerbated by peer influence about how to act when drinking."

here's a pickup line that would work on me "hey gurl do you want to join my D&D party? if not we can always watch old Simpsons episodes and listen to Jawbreaker"

Chuckie

Hey gurl do you want to join my D&D party? if not we can always watch old Simpsons episodes and listen to Jawbreaker.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What if we watched Futurama instead is that a dealbreaker?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
"i really just want to drink smoked stouts and listen to doom metal, you can join if you want"

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Marriage has made your game soft Tence. Soft like the skin of an old man in a public swimming pool.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tosh_609_squeezing_lemons_640x360.jpg

"I walk through the valley of the shadow of death"

-Kanye West, Jesus Walks (2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom