• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10

hmm I guess if I had to choose it would be Mineral. but I love them all!

idk :/

That's a passing mark! Sweet!

Good answer

I mean there's probably at least a few video game related jobs here, just saying >_>

Why in the seven hells would a German want to move to the UK right now?

I mean, even Nigel Farage is applying for a German passport rn.
Because Brighton is the best despite the rest of the country being a giant tyre fire

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Grapevine says Mankind Divided is going to score very well across the board and is basically Human Revolution 2.0.

Jobbs

Banned
Ah a masochist :D

tumblr_n2pqwrVN3s1rawb5do1_500.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Is it Ceallach x Lillith x Jobbs that make up the hairless triumvirate?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I spilled coffee ALL OVER MY BED FKSJLKSNFKLSJFD

EatChildren

1. Humour
2. Girth
3. Flavour profile

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ditching work early for a doctors appointment

What's happening this weekend for everyone?
Absolutely nothing

Actually, job hunting. Writing my book too.

Edit: Man young and old Stalin are like totally different people almost. You can see the vestiges of youth in his older self but only if it's pointed out beforehand that they're the same. Aging is scary

SolVanderlyn

You know you invest too much time in an MMO when your character looks like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom