• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
seriously everyone's turning on me except pau for some reason </3
Some extra love
f260d6cfaf.gif

Im watching the movie and making more gifs. R.I.P

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Evening everybody.

Just got done grocery shopping. Prepping dinner. Making crab stuffed salmon wrapped in bacon, and baked potatoes

Jobbs

Banned
I didn't turn on you!

you randomly dissed me right after I was nice to you!

Some extra love
f260d6cfaf.gif

Im watching the movie and making more gifs. R.I.P

<3

I often capture my own gifs too, and I respect that.

whitefang3.gif

Plus I even flirt with you a bit because you're that awesome that my straightness doesn't matter

Oh and I turned you into a famous meme

Because we have to, that's why.=p

Yep.

Well then that's why you get the hose again

Evening everybody.

Just got done grocery shopping. Prepping dinner. Making crab stuffed salmon wrapped in bacon, and baked potatoes

More crab facials!

FloatOn

haha as it turns out I'm going to some punk benefit show tonight for those affected.

There will be a raffle and get this one of the prizes is a 3 day pass to FEST

RNH would nut himself.

I barely like punk these days but this is for my city.

haha as it turns out I'm going to some punk benefit show tonight for those affected.

There will be a raffle and get this one of the prizes is a 3 day pass to FEST

RNH would nut himself.

I barely like punk these days but this is for my city.

Oh that's super cool, who's playing?

God I can't wait for Fest, still need to sort out flights and ESTA but I think I'm good aside from that

And just like that I'm slightly depressed. Maybe the Taco Bell I was planning on visiting later today will cheer me back up.

Sorry about your pops, Timu. I know what it's like to lose a dad.

Jobbs

Banned
Yep, it is. My dad died last year so I guess I won't be celebrating that.:(

my dad left my mom and my 3 siblings and me when I was 5 and started another family halfway across the country and I don't know him at all and didn't meet my kid sister until she was grown

so I know the feeling of not celebrating daddy day to put it midlly

Timu

And just like that I'm slightly depressed. Maybe the Taco Bell I was planning on visiting later today will cheer me back up.

Sorry about your pops, Timu. I know what it's like to lose a dad.
Yep, I cried like a bitch for hours when he died. It's ok though.

my dad left my mom and my 3 siblings and me when I was 5 and started another family halfway across the country and I don't know him at all and didn't meet my kid sister until she was grown

so I know the feeling of not celebrating daddy day to put it midlly
Oh wow, that is crazy, never heard of anything like that! I know that feeling.

Ok

So

I'm not being heartless when thinking that "don't politicise this murder" when talking about Jo Cox, politician killed for political reasons, is a completely ridiculous response, right?

Jobbs

Banned
Ok

So

I'm not being heartless when thinking that "don't politicise this murder" when talking about Jo Cox, politician killed for political reasons, is a completely ridiculous response, right?

this is a stock conservative response here. they say "can't politicize this" or "we can't talk about it right now" etc every time there's a shooting.

this is a stock conservative response here. they say "can't politicize this" or "we can't talk about it right now" etc every time there's a shooting.

I agree that those are ridiculous too, but when politics was literally the person's job? Like it's already 100% politicised, it doesn't even make sense!

EDIT: Not to mention the killer had links to actual neo-nazis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom