• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Someone in 2016 played Party Rock Anthem full volume blasting in their car...
Ugh...

cJCmto5.jpg

Kevyt

Does someone have the link to vazra disappointed face look meme?

The "when you ..... blah blah" one?

??

Edit: oh it's above.

a friend of mine invited me over to visit her in London (she has a place to herself during pride weekend) but idk if I have the plane money rn. :s also I'm so apathetic. I hate myself for that sometimes.

like almost 2 weeks.

haven't shaven since the split

Ok well this is definitely over a week, maybe 2? Can't remember the last time it was but you get the idea:

Like seriously

The fuck is that

Ignore my thumb

a friend of mine invited me over to visit her in London (she has a place to herself during pride weekend) but idk if I have the plane money rn. :s also I'm so apathetic. I hate myself for that sometimes.

Do it

Then come down to Brighton and hang out :D

Probably don't use this as motivation my anxiety might fuck that up

zeemumu

Alright so I was thinking over whether or not I should take more time off from GAF and I ended up flipping a coin. It came up heads so I'm bailing out for a while. Seeya in a week or two, or whenever I get around to coming back.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'll have an interview on thursday for a new apartment, which probably isn't even THAT great and small, but super affordable and somewhat nice looking. Thing is I never ever heard the company renting them doing these kinds of interviews beforehand, must be because it's a brand new building in a brand new quarter of the city, full of rich people.

Excited how that'll go.

Misha

Banned
Alright so I was thinking over whether or not I should take more time off from GAF and I ended up flipping a coin. It came up heads so I'm bailing out for a while. Seeya in a week or two, or whenever I get around to coming back.
Live a fulfilling life in the meantime!

Take the train! (Cause I low you can do that in Europe)
I could actually take the bus but it would be like 12-17 hours and I'm like fuck nooo
Ok well this is definitely over a week, maybe 2? Can't remember the last time it was but you get the idea:

Like seriously

The fuck is that

Do it

Then come down to Brighton and hang out :D

Probably don't use this as motivation my anxiety might fuck that up

haha we'd probably just stay put since she wants to take me to stuff in London. so you'd have to come there! ;p

what

I was promised a beard, sir

I'd show you what my 2 weeks is but I look like shit rn

Excuse me I think you'll find in the spoilered text that I don't think it even counts as a beard

Check. And. Mate.

haha we'd probably just stay put since she wants to take me to stuff in London. so you'd have to come there! ;p

Oh god that's even worse for anxiety

I will say that Brighton Pride'll be better though. Gay capital yo!

Misha

Banned
I'll have an interview on thursday for a new apartment, which probably isn't even THAT great and small, but super affordable and somewhat nice looking. Thing is I never ever heard the company renting them doing these kinds of interviews beforehand, must be because it's a brand new building in a brand new quarter of the city, full of rich people.

Excited how that'll go.
Gonna have a visit for an apartment next week as well. The idea of moving is exciting and terrifying

FloatOn

any time you want to come to Orlando you are welcome to stay at my house. I have a pretty nice couch for crashing

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna have a visit for an apartment next week as well. The idea of moving is exciting and terrifying

I move like 15 minutes away, so it's not that terrifying. Then again, my current landlord is a fucker, so dealing with that kinda is.

Misha

Banned
I move like 15 minutes away, so it's not that terrifying. Then again, my current landlord is a fucker, so dealing with that kinda is.
I'm going 40 minutes away but yeah you never know those variables like the rotten landlords that you don't find out till you've moved in. Frustrating to suddenly have to get used to a whole new set of problems

Yeah, Manchester definitely has one too

And oh wow I just looked it up and had no idea London Pride was so soon

Brighton Pride starts at the start of August, the day after my birthday
yeah it's next week actually!
any time you want to come to Orlando you are welcome to stay at my house. I have a pretty nice couch for crashing
thank you :]
Can you check before hand if he's going to be doing drawings?

I know at the cons here in Pitt they'll always explicitly say whether they're doing drawings or not on the website.

More people need to read SiP in the thread tbh
will check!
yes. more people in general too. you're one of the few I know! looks pretty good on my spreadsheet right here.
Trab on the couch and me in your bed? She wont hear us at night?
5a16ad25ca.gif
don't worry I'll make my own noise with some cute American dude I'll find. I won't even hear ya

marrec

Banned

I feel you about the apathy and occasional self-loathing it generates. I don't know how to fix it I just wanted to be like, you ain't alone.

I feel you about the apathy and occasional self-loathing it generates. I don't know how to fix it I just wanted to be like, you ain't alone.
thanks <3
His stuff's up on Comixology

https://www.comixology.com/Abstract-Studio/comics-publisher/96-0

First person to reply to this will get gifted SiP vol 1 by me.
you're truly a saint!!
Unfortunately

That's when me and my friends are doing DnD
aw man, I sure would love to join that though :D
This legit made me crack up.
V. ~
What is it about?
you'll love it, just give it a chance. it's one of my favorites.

Celebratory vegetarian feast for have a successful therapy sesh

I need it.

Us on the couch and Trab on the bed?
4e8da70ea6.gif

lol.
more space for me!
be42bf4334.gif

Misha

Banned
DOESN'T MATTER YOU GET IT

It's a romance comic (but more) that's got a depth of character and story unmatched in the genre and fantastic art.

Reminds me a lot of a more American take on what Murakami does sometimes.
Winning is always good.

Also I've been wanting to read other new comics so that's good.

Never read murakami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom